Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3371 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

How I normally cash out my bitcoin is through a face to face transactions, I simply call my exchanger and informs him the value I want to sell then send it to his wallet address and he credit my bank account. Or better still there are a lot of escrow sites whee you can stake your bitcoin and a buyer will locate you.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

I ordered a map Advcash very handy thing. Can be redeemed as a crypt and Fiat
With drawing of bitcoin is simple you have to contact with your nearby exchanger who are tolerating bitcoin and giving money or you can likewise contact with some universal trade yet they will charge some assessments so its great to trade it locally.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

there are actually lots of ways to withdraw btc and make cash in your country, by sending your btc to the wallet of sites that accept btc exchange to money in your country.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

There are lots of electronic wallet that are available in the websites or mobile applications through there services you can be able to convert your coins crypto in cash easily.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Usually, after we get bitcoin there is a bitcoin exchange website in each country that we can use to exchange bitcoin to currency in your country,
but you must be smart to choose the best exchange website and that provides low transaction costs so we can get a pretty good nominal  Smiley

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

If you can not get the bank at your place, you will not be able to get your bitcoin anymore.
But I think you can just withdraw your money when they accept bitcoin and here in the philippines they accept it and many more ways to withdraw bitcoin into a money.
bossloccox

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

There should be a website in your country where you can convert Bitcoin to cash instantly and withdraw it to your bank. In my country we have this called coins.ph we can send Bitcoin or cash in it then we can trade Bitcoin to cash or cash to Bitcoin instantly then we can also withdraw Bitcoin to our prefer bank directly or any remittance center that we prefer.

Thank you for your advice , even me im not yet familiar with changing btc. I have no experience converting btc into cash. I have coins.ph but it's not yet done. I still have more verification to do on coins.ph. But now i will search more information how to trade btc  so that next time if i have btc on my wallet i will try to do exchange.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

For real converting your cash to bitcoin can get you bitcoins within a couple of hours.Buying bitcoins with cash is also private.Many of the exchanges below do not require you to verify your identity or provide sensitive personal details.Many exchanges are simply trying to steal your personal information (like your password).I suggest using the exchanges listed below or doing research before buying from any exchange.

1. Local Bitcoins
2. BitQuick
3. CoinsBase
4. Bittrex
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

Basically you can't withdraw bitcoin because bitcoin can't see. You have to canvert it first to your local currency before you withdraw it.
There are also a websites that you could trade your bitcoin their before you convert it into your local money.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

For in my country we are using coins.ph it is secure and easily to use also. I do not know on what in the country using for withdraw for cash if you are in my country must better to use coins.ph many of us here are using coins.ph actually it will use it to my country in Philippines.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

There should be a website in your country where you can convert Bitcoin to cash instantly and withdraw it to your bank. In my country we have this called coins.ph we can send Bitcoin or cash in it then we can trade Bitcoin to cash or cash to Bitcoin instantly then we can also withdraw Bitcoin to our prefer bank directly or any remittance center that we prefer.
Yes its true. In our country Philippines we mostly used Coins.Ph by converting bitcoin into cash so that we can withdraw it in selected money remittances and selected banks only.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

you can go to the exchange that has a btc-usd or other currency.
then you can withdraw your usd in that exchange. for the example : binance exchange.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

There are lots of electronic wallet that are available in the websites or mobile applications through there services you can be able to convert your coins crypto in cash easily.
This depends upon the part of the world you are living in, because in this there are many technicalities and banking processes are involved. There are also places where banks do not transact the amount which they receive from the sources which are related to the crypto currencies So, you have to counter that as well to get your money back. In my country, you just have send your money from the digital wallet to your bank account and then you can get the money from there.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

No it is not about being greedy, it's just a strategy especially for traders.
This is their way to avoid suffering to losses if the status of the coins are all bleeding then they have an investment on it. As a trader, they need to hold it until it bring back again in to higher price.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

it's many way to withdraw btc to cash. im using coins.ph to convert my btc to Cash and i will withdraw in a bank to make a cash.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

And please anyone can explain how is the chargers when we withdraw btc
The charges are dependent upon the wallet or the service provider that you use ... More or less.. the wallets charge a different fee depending upon the services that they provide ..

Link your wallet with your id and bank account and .. whatever you encash...will appear in your bank account.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
0x21Alpha

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

You can go to coinbase and link your bank account.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

On my mind for withdrawing Bitcoins into cash the best option is to use Cex.io platform. This is a way how to get your BTC or Ethereum into plastic card VISA or Mastercard. I always use this service.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

I find this step the most difficult most especially if we are given altcoins. We only have btc trading site in our country so the process is very much complicated. The best you can do is to ask for help from the person who are a close relative and who knows better in this part of the bitcoin trading process. You can also visit site so that you might not loss the coins you have. One mistake and all is gone. Be observant of how the process works. All sites that most of the forum members are good. You only need to know what to click, what address is it that you are sending your bitcoins for exchange. Be very careful about private keys. There are so many hackers around. My friends cousin had her coins hacked because the hacker had gain access to her private key. Please be very vigilant and careful. It's really hard to discuss all steps here. Each sites have different buttons to click though they share almost the same idea. Take care!

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

First you need to check if there is available cash out point in your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: