Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i withdraw btc for cash  (Read 3355 times)
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

And where did you work to get bitcoin?)
If you participated in bounty companies, then you will be credited with the tokens of a particular company after ISO certification, then you can withdraw these tokens on the exchange and exchange for Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Local exchange may be simpler. You must register first to log in. After log in click deposit / withdraw. Usually there will be withdraw into local currency of your country, enter the nominal amount you want to withdraw to local bank (personal bank account). Select the bank you used when registering. And last input cell phone number, it is useful to receive confirmation of PIN code sent. Once your PIN code is received, enter the Google Authenticator PIN or SMS PIN in the fields provided and then click "SEND". After all you have done, and already verified by the local exchange, the balance will go into your bank account. Maybe every exchange site has a different withdraw step, but more or less the point is like that.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

Actually already a lot of exchange that received bitcoin for sale or to buy. You can also withdraw. Coinbase is the best, you just follow the step by step listed on the site.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

There are so many popular exchanger that you can sell some token ,like binance ,kucoin ,hitbtc and so on, but if you have a token with a small price and you cant afford the fee in the popular exchanger,i suggest to you is to use forkdelta.github.io, i`ve been use this almost a months and i have no encoutered some mistakes about using it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

You just should register in some trustworthy exchange, then transfer your coins there, sell them and you can get cash.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something
Bitcoin crypto currency which can be changed easily and surely.If you have a bitcoin you can change it in different places.Bitcoin has global online exchange for change but it is best if you have an exchange in the country. Such as in Philippines, coins.ph can be changed by Bitcoin and Etherium.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money that can be convert to a physical cash, as long it is in your wallet, then you undergoes these process by creating account with luno and filled in your account details and transfer it to luno wallet and go to sell and also go to withdraw, just follow the instruction is well explained and saved, in less than 24hrs after deposit you get alert.

Good Luck
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

By using different wallets. Here in the philippines the most common btc to cash app used is coins.ph also there are ways like paypal.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

Actually i want to know when we earn btc how can we get it to cash .  Is there any secure website or something

if in philippines you have many ways for your bitcoin to be cash like a wallet coin.ph you can convert it to php to be able to extend it cash via RCBC it has no charge yet because it is always used to get widraw comes from bitcoin converted php and it is possible that he can be cash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

Some exchanges can withdraw to visa cards, then you can withdraw from your card.
Other way is OTC desk, this type of deals makes usually in skype or telegram groups.
One more way find some guys who tradi with crypto near you

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Actually already a lot of exchange that received bitcoin for sale or to buy. You can also withdraw. Coinbase is the best, you just follow the step by step listed on the site.
Coinbase supports many countries but there are also many countries not on their list. Currently almost all countries have local exchanges, the transfer of btc to cash is much easier than before.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

The first thing you need to do is to find a secure exchange that will have a cash withdrawal that suits you, we will transfer bitcoins there - withdraw cash, and thats all.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

What kind of cash? USD, Euro, Qatari Riyal, Yen, Php? Because it will depend on your country you from. I don’t what kind of money you must prepare. The only I know is the https://localbitcoins.com is the help you to convert your bitcoin into cash "fiat." It is friendly and easy to us. I don’t know how much the chargers, you will it later if you try it. If your country has an available wallet it easy to you to convert it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

There are lot of way to know if you already earn bitcoin and there are also some way to convert your bitcoin into fiat. In addition to that, you should have online or offline wallet and then there are procedure that you need to follow so that you convert your bitcoin into fiat. Lastly, just try to find secure website so that you can assure your bitcoin is also secure.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
lehamay

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

There a lot of ways which you can use to cash out your bitcoin. You can use an exchanger like poloniex, bittrex, coinbase, etc. and transfer it to your local btc wallet for easy to cash out in your local currency.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

There should be a website in your country where you can convert Bitcoin to cash instantly and withdraw it to your bank. In my country we have this called coins.ph we can send Bitcoin or cash in it then we can trade Bitcoin to cash or cash to Bitcoin instantly then we can also withdraw Bitcoin to our prefer bank directly or any remittance center that we prefer.
Each country has its own exchange to make Bitcoin a local currency. But in my country there are no such exchanges. Mostly I bought Bitcoin and sold Bitcoin to some Bitcoin collectors on social networks

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

The way I use to convert bitcoin to cash is to use Localbitcoins. In Localbitcoins, we can promote our bitcoin to others. If anyone is interested in our offer, the buyer must contact us personally. Once approval is approved, the seller and the buyer of bitcoin should be switched on as already informed.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

It is depends if what country you are living. Also take a look for some exchange that you can trade your bitcoin into dollar. Here in our country it is easy to withdraw bitcoin for cash because there is an  exchange that banks allow to accept bitcoin and exchange it into our local money,after the exchange we are able to withdraw and claim our money in selected remittance center.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

you can withdraw cash from btc you have. if you have a btc you must also have a wallet to store btc then the wallet you use to save bitcoin you can use to withdraw cash if you have converted it into real currency. now many bitcoin wallets that you can use and each has a different way, therefore you should learn it before using it intact.
address of bitcoin wallet site:
- https://www.blockchain.com
- https://indodax.com/
- https://xapo.com/
- https://triv.co.id/id

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

You can Find exchanges in you country which you can withdraw dollars or another currency when deposit btc or eth on his address. Bestchange service I know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: