Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8550 times)
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

It is really hard to find ICO projects that are true to what they have promised. So investing in ICO has a high risk. But there are ICO that gives airdrop. Mostly during ICO only there are airdrop. It is a free money because you are given of their own tokens with value when they get listed on exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

Uhm , free money from ICO's ? Well , if you ever find one , tell me please. I think what you wanted to say is that if you make a smart investment into a ICO , you can get a nice profit when the team is doing achivements from roadmap and etc. But this are not free money cause you have invested from the start.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

Well its true that most of the ICOs are fake but in this year we have seen that so many ICOs were not able to get the investment. At present investors need full faith and a complete project before investing and some countries even planning to regulate it. I dont think its easy for ICOs to get the money now but yes at some extent they can get atleast some amount even without a proper details.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:45:42 PM

It is not free. Firstly, you invest your real money and sometimes you can even lose it. Contributing is also risky, but it may be very profitable. So it's up to you whether to contribute or not. Nobody is responsible for your choice.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
No, ICO is the new method to raise money to liven up some ideas. But humanity build that way, so we want only to get rich. That's why so many scammers are here.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

It depends, some companies are out there to just make a quick buck from investors through ICO's, while others genuinely want to build a product. However, most ICO's are generally honest ones, so it's just a matter of researching and investing in the right ones. Some sort of regulation is definitely needed to control ICO's to a certain extent.

apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

If you apply in several in the hope one or two will not scam you, and you have a return of 10 or 15 times the investment, then you can consider it  free money.

But with tons of risk associated
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

Many new ico starts every day. But it is really hard to understand which is a valuable project. The remaining ICO are scam. Find a good project is very difficult.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

No of course ico is not the way to get free money, every single ico that show up they need our work to help them advertising their ideas of company. With social media, signature campaign, Twitter, facebook, telegram, even instagram. With the bounty that they give to us we could collect stakes or sheets that in the end of icos will transfer to us in shape eth or bitcoin. Even we work on bounty it didn't means so hard to get the money even its not for free.😊

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:28:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:24:04 AM by mprep

ICOs are risky but if you do your own research then you may find some ICOs which are really developing great projects.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

As for me ICOs is just the best way to attract funds for any kind of project. Of course there are a lot of scam, but I believe that in one-two year the community will get real and very useful services that we haven't at the moment.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

Plenty of scam ICOs just make sure you do your research before investing your hard earned money.
It's like buying a car, go right over it and inspect every bit of it.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

ICOS NOW are the IPOS. Where in the olden days angel investors and venture capitalists bought stocks and shares, nowadays even the young micro investor can take a punt at some altcoin ICO and make a killing. Many good and innovative businesses run ICOS to raise capital for their startups. Yes, it is true, some ICOS are run by scammers but on the other hand some ICOS are backed by some really high tech companies, so you need to do your due diligence as an investor and try to pick out the best horses to back so to speak.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Yes, for now, ICO is more like a ring of speculative money game, many of the ICO project first to write a white paper, then the ICO a lot of money, and then start hiring technical personnel development project, it sounds very funny.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

Although the vast majority are scams, there are legit ones out there if you do your research. Look for a good team, roadmap, github, responsive in telegram communications, etc...
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

ICO is indeed a new way to get free money just that it involves some forms of commitment and proper research making. One need to be wise in making decisions about any ICO one wants to join.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

Sometimes it is, but if it is not, it is the new way to lose all your free time. and by all I mean all, because there are too many airdrops right now.
Mumen Rider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

It's a risky way you should say because you can earn extra money on investing in ICO and you can also lose all your investment because there are good and successful ICO's and those ICO will give you a life but there are also bad and failing ICO's that will for sure take all your investment and drag you down so you gotta choose the right one. Be picky and smart.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

Yes! Maybe everyone participating in this forum has participated in the ICO and earned free money from it. I think that is the best way for beginners to help them gain more experience as well as help them to cover the costs of living in the present. However, this depends heavily on the ICO they have participated in as expected. Everything can not know before

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

Yes! Maybe everyone participating in this forum has participated in the ICO and earned free money from it. I think that is the best way for beginners to help them gain more experience as well as help them to cover the costs of living in the present. However, this depends heavily on the ICO they have participated in as expected. Everything can not know before
just you never once I think it's much easier to get money for developers and to the company, because some unscrupulous people do just that, because it attracts only the investor and as a result nobody develops the project in question. To date, very much and what kind of plan, But who to trust and what to do is an important issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: