Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

It will be a disaster for humans because until now, unemployment is a serious problem that can not be solved by almost all governments in the world. I've heard the discourse, that the Bank will replace all its operational employees with the Robot because the machine is considered to bring more profit than hiring humans. No leave, Work 24 hours, And always follow the programmed procedure. That means the less the cost will be incurred as operational support.

This makes perfect sense, and we must be prepared for it by changing our mindset and way of working. That's the good effect.
There is a good and bad effect in everything, robot play a big role in our life we all know that it made the hard work become easy, it can produce a lot of output unlike when the human effort will do it will take a lot of time, the bad effect is during household chores robots are making the children lazy although it makes the life of mother becomes easy.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

Well ,as for me.We are near in the future and theres a lot of changes that are happening in our economy especially to some jobs. The good effect of robots replacing human jobs is, it makes the work easier and faster. It is good for the companies and factories because they only spend less money using robots. The bad effect of it is people will lose their jobs and the amount of poverty in a certain country will increase.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

Let's start with the good effects. The good effects is that the company owner doesn't have to deal with people. Some owners don't really have the time to deal with people and some simply don't have the people skills. The next thing is that robots are more efficient. Robots don't also get sick. They don't come in late. And (might be the best thing) they don't gossip around. They are also more accurate than humans because sometimes employees are dealing with personal problems and/or their emotions and just let errors pass them.

Since robots will be "replacing" human jobs, then humans are going to lose jobs. The economy would be a little unbalanced because there would be a lot of people losing jobs and then the job that will be in demand are robot creation related jobs. Obviously, the creation process of robots will eventually be done by robots as well and the only thing that people will be doing is to think of a new concept. Not everyone's a thinker. Some people were made for physical work and I think that it's one of the ways that the government is balancing us and not really ruining their economy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

Let's start with the good effects. The good effects is that the company owner doesn't have to deal with people. Some owners don't really have the time to deal with people and some simply don't have the people skills. The next thing is that robots are more efficient. Robots don't also get sick. They don't come in late. And (might be the best thing) they don't gossip around. They are also more accurate than humans because sometimes employees are dealing with personal problems and/or their emotions and just let errors pass them.

Since robots will be "replacing" human jobs, then humans are going to lose jobs. The economy would be a little unbalanced because there would be a lot of people losing jobs and then the job that will be in demand are robot creation related jobs. Obviously, the creation process of robots will eventually be done by robots as well and the only thing that people will be doing is to think of a new concept. Not everyone's a thinker. Some people were made for physical work and I think that it's one of the ways that the government is balancing us and not really ruining their economy.

The good effect of robots replacing humans is that robots works faster and longer without rest and food. As long as they are plugged into the electricity they do the job without complaints. The bad effect is that humans will be left jobless and worthless.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

in the advanced era as now all the technology cangih in making point to facilitate human work such as robot cashier or robot operator of the industry. indeed it all facilitates the work of man but whether it has guaranteed the breadth of employment for the community. in my opinion with his robot robot is causing the number of unemployed more and more because many of his human labor is replaced by robots.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

Bad effects is certainly less jobs for humans. Good effects is cheaper cost for company owners and they won't be liable if anything happen to the bots and will only be replaced unlike human that they need to spend for their hospital bills for accidents and financial assistance for death.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

On the positive side: all work done by the robots will be completed in the best way.
On the negative side: As robot and human films, technology and society grow, robots will become increasingly modern and intelligent. That affects humans so much that at that time people become useless and mechanically manipulated and I guess you guessed what the future of the earth would be if you keep going. depends on the robot.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

It will giving advantage to the manufacture owner, the job will be done without whining, no stealing or cheating, but it will doomed for the mankind, with robot replacing human job, the rate of unemployment will rise and that will cause criminal rates increase
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Good effects
If robots or machines replace human jobs or in short automated, the production will increase. It will be very great help to the manufacturer and of course to the company itself. If machines are programmed according to a certain job, for sure it will work faster than a human so it can produce more products. Because we have more products we gaib big profit. Another thing we do not have to hire many employees.

Despite of all the good effects there Bad effects that occur.
People will not be hired. People will have no source of income. People will become lazy because all the work will be done by the robots.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Good effect is it will the productivity of certain country due to many productions of good made. It could uplift the economic growth of the country due to a lot of goods made while saving the resources. It could bring a lot of exports to other countries to be sold. However the major downside of it is it will decrease employment rate, but on the other side there will be demand for technological engineers or any other technopreneurs because their jobs will mostly focus only in robotics. They could provide innovations to technologies made, but in this real world not everyone is really good with technologies and their skills isn't really in line with it.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Will the bad effect of robot in job its depend on the job wether its a job in industrial company or robot in the internet use by other pro.... In the private company like industrial robot are good they make easly the work and no time wasted... but because of robot many people are now unemployed its because they replace human into a robot...because private company can save time and money by using robot...but not all robot job are bot... many robot job operate by a human
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:57:58 AM

Good effects i would say increase in productions and efficiency. Efficiency because human errors would be eradicated but the main problem with the emergence of modern machines would require less and less of manpower thus unemployment rate would increase.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Well for me, as a student people twnd to suggest replace profs and lecturers into robot or more advance technology, which I definitely disagree, more of the tome young people learn because of the thoughfulness of the teacher how they touches the heart of the children and how you can teach the robots to do that, if the children didnt get the subject or the lesson you cannot say teacher please repeat the robot will continuously speak cause thats what the card or program said it to do, sometimes we cannot change some things for the btter.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

Robot system is good and helpful system but be remember that robot system is only for help not for a proper work because robot have no ability to do every work properly while also every work have different styles and have proper discipline and rules and regulation like working with BTC so i think no robot can be able to work here.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

The best thing about the automation industry is the fact that it can be utilized over many industrial manufacturing processes to make things easier and cheaper to manufacture.

They may be harder to setup at the start, but lasts a lot longer and is very precise.

On the other hand though, if robots replace humans in various aspects of the workforce that will also result in higher employment rates among st those that do not have a good enough education to get a better job. For any government wanting to push for the automation of an industry, its best to have a look at the figures.

Smiley
LeeSeungGi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

I think this is only have the huge bad effect. Such as the increasing number of unemployment. And this will impact to the increasing number of crimes, bad health, decreasing of economic, inflation.
Aborear

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

robots is better than human in repeated work and must replace human but human better to detect error more than robots.

we need both to have A+ goods.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Well ,as for me.We are near in the future and theres a lot of changes that are happening in our economy especially to some jobs. The good effect of robots replacing human jobs is, it makes the work easier and faster. It is good for the companies and factories because they only spend less money using robots. The bad effect of it is people will lose their jobs and the amount of poverty in a certain country will increase.
Robots should only be put to tasks that are difficult or nearly impossible for human beings to carry out. You can’t just put a robot in the office to do jobs that are supposed to be done by people, it’s madness and stupidity in its highest level. That can’t be done. Seriously.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

The good effect of robots in replacing human job is all jobs  will finish faster. If a certain business hired or bought machines or robots to the task, the good effect for the business is no more salary every month or every 15days, no thingking of bonuses and 13month pays. The bad effect is unemployement increases.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

Replacement of people on workplaces with robots at this stage is possible only at low-qualification works. It is generally routine monotonous or hard manual labor. Increase in amount of robotics conducts to a possibility of people to be engaged in more skilled work. It, I consider, positive effect of increase in robotics.
The good effect of replacing reboot the human in job is only the accuracy and the saving of the time and the continue work as the robot are not going tired. While the bad effect are that it create a high unemployment all over the world. Because a single robot is doing the same work as 3human were doing before in a result a single robot replace three human which create unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: