Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

So we're heading the robitics era. Nowadays anything is possible, with the technology backed up with endless imagination. Well robots can make  work faster than a human can possibly do. Increase sof production will be the greatest advantage but the disadvantage of it, more people will lose their job. And that wont be of good effect. I think before implementing "robots taking in job" the government will have to standardized and identify whether which job is for human nd and which are for robots.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
the good effects of robot is to help the country for the other country bad the bad effect of robot is too many people are going to fired on their job like police.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

The good effect of robotisation will be reflected in the larger corporate profit while at the same time there will be less jobs and the need for more education and new job opportunities.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

The positive side of robots is its precision and accuracy. Tasks that require accuracy will be an easy job for robots. Also, the time for completing a task is way faster when you use robots. The downside is its cost. Having robots is still a costly venture. It will also cost a lot of people jobs since they will be replaced by machines.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I think in society still need people in the working period. Machines can not be completely replaced by humans because machines are never as perfect as humans. Man made machines and can destroy it. Thus, the future still needs human labor in many stages of maintenance, repair and operation of machinery.

DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

The good fact is on paper people should make more money and work less hours on useless jobs. The bad facts are that that won't happen , big company's and governments are to greedy and are busy searching for a new job field to place al these people.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

for trading its really good cause robots does not act with emotions so don't fall to traps
for daily jobs i don't like robotic works
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Basically, one of the good effect of robots in replacing human jobs is that we, the human, will live our lives with ease and with comfort. We will not get tired of doing our work in our daily lives if we have robots to do our daily jobs. But, one of the bad effect of having robots in replacing human jobs is that, there are no more work left for human. This means that, people who are working to have money will be replaced by a robot and by that, as a result, people who working to have money will no longer received money from doing work if replaced by a robots.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
If ever that robots will replace human jobs I think it will become a downfall of human society because many people are depending on a job that requires a human work. It will be efficient if robot will replace human because it will increase the productivity but the passion of people who are willing to work, robot doesn't have it.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Our technology really affects our daily lives as human. There are negatives effects as it has also it's possitive effects. Some of the negative effects are we as individuals become lazy and wasn't able to perform our duties and responsibilities. As robots replace our job, we're not sure about the quality of their work. However, robots will make our jobs easier and faster at the same time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dhaliaCapricorn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Actually, there was an advantage and disadvantage of replacing human jobs to robot. Advantage, we all know that people can easily do their jobs and the company have less employee to be paid. The disadvantage, the company needs to assure the maintence of each robot with high cost and human cannot apply their skills to do their jobs because they just need to monitor and manipulate the robot. The humans degree/educated person will be useless.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

There's a lot of advantage and disadvantage for both human and robot.

In my own opinion:
Human = can do work with care, with feelings, with immediate decision and assessment, within multiple task.

Human = can do work efficiently which need feelings and mind. like art work, human intervention, human caring. medical attention.

Robot are too expensive to deploy. High maintenance fee.

Robot = can do specific job/task, without feelings, decision are made from mathematical computation.

Robot are the best to do the most risky work, like at nuclear power plant, exploring planets, or exploring sea deep, earth, volcano's and other dangerous work.

(These is only based on my opinion.)

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

The good effects would be:
1. Increased production rate
2. Cheaper products because robots are low maintenance and unlike humans (you need to pay them).
3. Can be replaced easily.

Bad effects
1. Less workers, more poor people.
2. Bad for the people and bad for the economy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Bad effects is certainly less jobs for humans. Good effects is cheaper cost for company owners and they won't be liable if anything happen to the bots and will only be replaced unlike human that they need to spend for their hospital bills for accidents and financial assistance for death.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

Robots replacing human jobs is not recommendable to all aspect. Maybe in some cases it has advantage like the productivity increased with less effort.
But it also has disadvantages like increased of unemployment.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

The good effects of robots can lessen works for humans and can efficiently accomplish any kind of tasks. But the bad effects is human became lazy, and they will never learn if they will just dependent to robots.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

In bad side it surely affects the health of people if they gonna stick on what robot do for them surely they can't burn fats and they will going to sleep more and eat more. The people become lazy since they know that there are already robots to do such things. Well the good effects is that I think the economy will surely more faster to rise since robots are never tired they can do it without rest. Robots are more obedient that was Im thinking that they can do it without complaints.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Good effect would be, less human power which will help us get through on our daily lives while the negative is machines or robots will just promote laziness and prevent us from developing our minds. Machine can also cause a lot if inconvenience once malfunction.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

In bad side it surely affects the health of people if they gonna stick on what robot do for them surely they can't burn fats and they will going to sleep more and eat more. The people become lazy since they know that there are already robots to do such things. Well the good effects is that I think the economy will surely more faster to rise since robots are never tired they can do it without rest. Robots are more obedient that was Im thinking that they can do it without complaints.
I will agree on the side of the people that they will go lazier than now because they will depend on the robots to finish what they need to do and they will not depend on their capabilities and some of the things that they can do compare to the robots but to the situation that the people will eat and sleep more, i don't think that will happen because they still need to do something since robots cannot operate by themselves.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Well the good effects of robot in replacing human jobs is they do their job without saying to them what to do because they are programmed to for a job you want them to do and the bad effect is many people can lost their jobs in favor of the robots and i believe that it may cause unemployment for the people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: