Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LASER Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 10317 times)
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:28:55 PM by yakovfabrizio

http://lasercoin.io/

Bitbase is Now LASER - We have switched from Bitbase.io to Lasercoin.io and is under development..all accounts from bitbase.io will be transferred over to new domain.

Reason why we have switched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.msg24064804#msg24064804

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio

kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Good job yakov.. so my BTBC in CE kan be swap to Laser right?
sans_amour

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:44:12 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:58:19 PM by sans_amour

good news Cheesy i have 500btbc on CE, what happens with them ?  Grin (i don't have btbc address and account on bitbase.io)
cico_32

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

Please read the email I sent you from bitbase.
My user is 128167247-59d4e670b2d29-1258506939

I'm pending and I no longer find my order from 0.01745 BTC
Thank you
iamrichh

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

i bought btb at 0.85 during ico. but 10btbc=laser is unfair for me.
Izikjon

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?
MichaelTran_85

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

Hi Yakov,
I had wallet address of bitbase.io : 1636707420-59fde66c03ad5-1982381812. Now must I transfer my all Bitbase coin from CE to this wallet to be ready for swap lasercoin ? pls advise me.
tonny6969

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

where did you get the conversion, 10btbc=1 laser?

The coin holder has not announced the conversion rate, so you are assured, I think the 10: 1 ratio is crappy rumors.
iamrichh

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

Read on the btb thread.yakov mentioned he willing to accept 10% from total btbc as new coin.it is not confirmed yet.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

I have 7300+ BTB in my bitbase account and $100 in lending and login is not working there.

Waiting to swap it to Lasercoin

THank you
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:29:49 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PM by unlimitedtires

I think Yakov will now start doing things right and try to solve ALL THE PROBLEMS of the past.
He has already said that he will restore the 50 free btbc to all those who won them by registering. (as was initially promised by signup reward)
I also think that if Yahov want to start doing things right, he will make a 1:1 swap, since those who bought at ICO at low prices and those who bought at exchange at low prices are investors too.
In coinexchange many people sold their coins in lost and others took advantage and bought them, that's not bad, that's how the coin market works.

Many of the investors at the beginning also took advantage and ran out to sell their coins to the coinexchange for values ​​of $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 and they returned to Bitbase exchange to buy cheap and so they repeated that operation several times.
Those who bought in conexchange have the same coin that were sold at some time in the ICO.
They say that some miners mined and took advantage ... but that should be within the plans, since it was a minable coin and would eventually be mined .. Yakov should not allow more deposits in coinexchange and the miners could not continue sending coins.
An exchange 1 BTBc = 1 Laser would be the best solution and it would start with all the investors happy and talking well about the project. This would solve all the problems and give a clean start.

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

techtrader250

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

I think Yakov will now start doing things right and try to solve ALL THE PROBLEMS of the past.
He has already said that he will restore the 50 free btbc to all those who won them by registering. (as was initially promised by signup reward)
I also think that if Yahov want to start doing things right, he will make a 1:1 swap, since those who bought at ICO at low prices and those who bought at exchange at low prices are investors too.
In coinexchange many people sold their coins in lost and others took advantage and bought them, that's not bad, that's how the coin market works.

Many of the investors at the beginning also took advantage and ran out to sell their coins to the coinexchange for values ​​of $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 and they returned to Bitbase exchange to buy cheap and so they repeated that operation several times.
Those who bought in conexchange have the same coin that were sold at some time in the ICO.
They say that some miners mined and took advantage ... but that should be within the plans, since it was a minable coin and would eventually be mined .. Yakov should not allow more deposits in coinexchange and the miners could not continue sending coins.
An exchange 1 BTBc = 1 Laser would be the best solution and it would start with all the investors happy and talking well about the project. This would solve all the problems and give a clean start.
With this announcement .. immediately the coin would start to rise in value in coinexchange FASTER!!!

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

If you wish to gobble all these 30 million coins on CE be my guest. Buy all of them to show your support lol.
Miners will happily throw you a couple of millions more. And then they move to Laser platform and earn passive income from our pockets.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

With this announcement .. immediately the coin would start to rise in value in coinexchange FASTER!!!

If you wish to gobble all these 30 million coins on CE be my guest. Buy all of them to show your support lol.
Miners will happily throw you a couple of millions more. And then they move to Laser platform and earn passive income from our pockets.

I think you have a very selfish thought that does not solve any problem.
There are 1,300,000 for sell at Coinexchange right now, so I do not know where you get the 30,000,000 figure. In any case, if they do an swap, the coins that the miners have within the coinexchange will be swap equally. Those who are not miners who bought the same as you in exchanges, changing their BTC for BTBc do not count ..?
Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

There are 1,300,000 for sell at Coinexchange right now, so I do not know where you get the 30,000,000 figure. In any case, if they do an swap, the coins that the miners have within the coinexchange will be swap equally. Those who are not miners who bought the same as you in exchanges, changing their BTC for BTBc do not count ..?
Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Otherwise u fucking people will keep going in circles in the end we get all this dumping story on repeat. Until the project just dies out. We have TOO MUCH supply now. We must reduce it x10 at least. The best is x40
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Otherwise u fucking people will keep going in circles in the end we get all this dumping story on repeat. Until the project just dies out. We have TOO MUCH supply now. We must reduce it x10 at least. The best is x40

I believe that neither you nor anyone should lose or sacrifice anything... the project can work as long as the right things are done and no decisions are made on the fly that always harm everyone.
When I speak, I do it from outside my shoes. I should not worry so much, since my BTBs are on the platform, but that does not help the others or solve anything. It is necessary that they solve the root problem.
Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!

Why do you think you have more right  than someone who bought in exchange? Today, their coins are worth the same as the miners have and those who have bought in exchanges.

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

I believe that neither you nor anyone should lose or sacrifice anything... the project can work as long as the right things are done and no decisions are made on the fly that always harm everyone.
When I speak, I do it from outside my shoes. I should not worry so much, since my BTBs are on the platform, but that does not help the others or solve anything. It is necessary that they solve the root problem.
Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there to start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.

Imagine you have a boat that can save only 40 drowning people, max 60. You've got 500 people around you screaming for help too. Would you just take them onboard sinking this boat and make the body count 561 or you just take 60 with you and at least have a chance to survive making this body count 439 instead of 561?

This is pretty binary thing here. Either we all die together or some of us manage to survive. I dont believe dev has spare 50 million dollars to keep everyone onboard (he risks his money too by the way).

The world is a fucking cruel place, you all act like children ffs.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:32:50 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:46:35 PM by unlimitedtires

Do you realise that miners are not that stupid to put all of 30 mil on the sells? They keep like x30 more on their balance to not scare everyone off. I've seen +-500k supply fluctuations a day ago. Someone could just put a 250k BTBc sell like its nothing.  They do it quietly. By the way I had 50% of my BTBc on Coinexchange that I bought for $5,000 at $0.6 and I'm READY to sacrifice all this if it lets the project survive.

Here all those who invest money in this platform are hurt, every time bad decisions are take. That's why I think they have to start from scratch. Make the swap 1:1 and from there to start fresh. That the miners or whoever has coins and is selling them in coinexchange, is not the fault of those who bought in Ico, nor those who bought in coinexchange. Because if we want this to go ahead, there must be a real solution. and the only real solution is a 1:1 swap, because if someone is left out or offers an unfair swap, the affected investors will make the new project fall, reporting being victims of fraud to the authorities for having offered different swaps ratio for the same coin ... no matter where the coin was purchased.

Imagine you have a boat that can save only 40 drowning people, max 60. You've got 500 people around you screaming for help too. Would you just take them onboard sinking this boat and make the body count 561 or you just take 60 with you and at least have a chance to survive making this body count 439 instead of 561?

This is pretty binary thing here. Either we all die together or some of us manage to survive. I dont believe dev has spare 50 million dollars to keep everyone onboard (he risks his money too by the way).

Fortunately there is not a boat or people to save ... But if I have to select someone to get on the boat, believe me it is not you who I would choose. Your comparison has nothing to do with the problem that is happening here..

The amount of coins remains the same and they allowed the mining, so that any mined currency should have already been planned.
If you read their Whitepaper, the sale of the 100,000,000 coins in the ICO was planned. So I do not know what you are talking about, nobody has to spend 50 millions to save this project. The project can be saved only if things are done well and people selfish like you, stop prioritize. Since every person who has a btbc coins is it's like any other, nobody is more important than another and all the coins are the same, regardless of where they bought them.
The worst mistake that can be made is to continue making bad decisions and continue ignoring problems.

You must understand this, if someone is left out, the whole project will fail... if everyone stays inside, even if it costs a little more time to start, lowering the interests, in the end the trust will be consolidated for having acted correctly and everything will begin to function correctly and new investors will trust and will grow the value of the coin.
Do you believe that a project where bad decisions are made, where an unfair swap has been offered, will receive new investments ...?
techtrader250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:14 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:05:45 PM by techtrader250

Fortunately there is not a boat or people to save ... But if I have to select someone to get on the boat, believe me it is not you who I would choose. Your comparison has nothing to do with the problem that is happening here..

The amount of coins remains the same and they allowed the mining, so that any mined currency should have already been planned.
If you read their Whitepaper, the sale of the 100,000,000 coins in the ICO was planned. So I do not know what you are talking about, nobody has to spend 50 millions to save this project. The project can be saved only if things are done well and people selfish like you, stop prioritize. Since every person who has a btbc coins is it's like any other, nobody is more important than another and all the coins are the same, regardless of where they bought them.
The worst mistake that can be made is to continue making bad decisions and continue ignoring problems.

You must understand this, if someone is left out, the whole project will fail... if everyone stays inside, even if it costs a little more time to start, lowering the interests, in the end the trust will be consolidated for having acted correctly and everything will begin to function correctly and new investors will trust and will grow the value of the coin.
Do you believe that a project where bad decisions are made, where an unfair swap has been offered, will receive new investments ...?

You can say goodbye to $1 price forever if Yakov decides to do 1:1. Good luck buddy, I'm moving on anyway.
If 1:1 happens it would be unfair to me as the original believer and investor, because I have 6k and someone for the same money bought 100k coins. $1 would be unsustainable, I'm telling ya, 100% sure. But whatever dev decides, I'm ready to lose everything and I wont blame him.

I would be happy to witness people's coins dump again to $0.02. I would give away my money for this show. Democracy here is pure pain in the ass, people always scream for something and when they get it, their ass gets ruined

The only way 1:1 swap from coinexchange can happen is if we lock all these coins into low interest lending for 4 years.
tonny6969

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

When things are stable, prices will rise and everyone will make the best of it

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Looking forward to good news from Yakovfabrizio
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

I think 1: 1 is very fair, because people who did not trust the project sold their money cheaply to run away, only those who trust the new project stay here, and believe in this money.

Being exploited and sold is unintentional error, just the boss to fix the system, help people lending and get back his coin accurately.

When things are stable, prices will rise and everyone will make the best of it

And who thinks they will lose when they buy a low price, so why now, the price is very low, why do not you buy it a lot to convert a lot of new.

Value for money is the same, only different you trust it or not, trust you will hold, do not trust you will sell it.

Looking forward to good news from Yakovfabrizio

Agree 100%. All the coins are the same. All investors have the same right, no one should have priority over another when it is the same coin, regardless of where it was purchased or the price that was purchased.
Sure, Techtrader250 was one of those who invested $ 6000 when the price in the ICO was $ 0.02, and now it seems unfair that others buy cheap like him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: