Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 QUASAR - FIRST CRYPTO MMO, STEAM PARTNER! 🔥  (Read 3973 times)
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

Very strong project with real product is a combination you need for success. Seems Quasar got it both but the only remaining thing is the appropriate publicity for the project dev.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReneDenis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

Very strong project with real product is a combination you need for success. Seems Quasar got it both but the only remaining thing is the appropriate publicity for the project dev.

Thank you!

tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

Is there a minimum of funds that need to be collected for ICO?
We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

Are the funds you are going to collect meant for promotional purposes or for expanding the platform?

Expanding ingame market what is based on Tokens, we got contract with stream, what give us high advertising opportunity!

what kind of stream contract is it? Like a contract with an officially well known streaming platform?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

Are the funds you are going to collect meant for promotional purposes or for expanding the platform?

Expanding ingame market what is based on Tokens, we got contract with stream, what give us high advertising opportunity!

what kind of stream contract is it? Like a contract with an officially well known streaming platform?

Well I think you know most popular streaming platform nowadays  Roll Eyes

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

look promising, steam partner launch ICO. I will keep my eye on your progress. Anyway what is minimum requirement to run this game sir?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

i've looked the game screenshot. looks good but i guess it needs more improvement. not to very catchy compared to others game nowadays i think. please do your hardwork and make this an interesting game dev! wish you luck!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AmenhotepIII

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

Nice game as i see. How can i found you in steam?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

Nice game as i see. How can i found you in steam?

Soon before closed beta coming  Roll Eyes

tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

What is the contract about? Why would you even need a contract with a streaming platform? Or is that a standard procedure? Haven't heard about such agreements.
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:11:52 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 05:19:36 PM by ReneDenis

NDA - contracts, this people have access to the game right now! )

What is the contract about? Why would you even need a contract with a streaming platform? Or is that a standard procedure? Haven't heard about such agreements.

NDA CONTRACTS! )

ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:42:52 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:16:58 PM by ReneDenis

Take a look at what Crypto Kitties did to the ETH blockchain the last few days. I hope you are better prepared than they were.

Personally I also got Crypto Kitty  Embarrassed don't blame me! Also our devs are aware of issue! Don't worry during closed beta we don't expect high transaction volume! Game release on March 19! We will be prepared!  Roll Eyes

Latest patch added to the game:
Use in game mechanics to mine tokens (Build power plants)
In-game Power Plants, can be captured by other players
Power Plant  can be created by farmed items or can be bought by QSR token, ~3500 QSR price of one power plant on game launch date!

xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:29:12 AM

FACEBOOK BOUNTY
POST PINNED ON MY FACEBOOK GROUP

LINK: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1928871934062665/permalink/1984543295162195/

while steam game withdrawn their support on bitcoin IN-GAME payment zeragame partnered with steam since march, i see $QSR gonna pump soonest! HODL!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

Remember before close beta we about to released our QSR App, what is include QSR wallet, to participate in Zera Closed beta, you must hold 1 QSR on it!

1 QSR ICO PRICE is 0.50 CENTS

salavat111

Activity: 392
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long.
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:30:57 AM

This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long.

Thank you, our team can't wait to start closed beta test!  Embarrassed

Oni89

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

Nice concept.I'm not into game thing but this catches my attention.Goodluck devs,wish you all the best.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:54:59 AM

Link airdrop? Thank Dev. I think the gaming industry is heavily overloaded with a lot of games. You have developers, a lot of competition. For the game to be successful, you need innovative graphics and interesting.

Good luck success!

We got huge partners and interesting game mechanics, and we feel that our game will be a little bit harder for nowadays gamers Grin I already can see "nerf please threads "  Embarrassed
Interesting point. Today's mainstream game industry are lacking in challenge in order to reach a larger and more casual public.
I'm sure this can be a strong differential in your project.
DronICO

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:59 AM

#ZERAGAME First class MMORPG shooter that provides an opportunity to contribute with a project's growth. An advanced developers work hard to complete their tasks but I can say for sure what they already did is quite awesome and can not be even imagined! Strong roadmap and fair token allocation make this ICO financially literate which means that #ZERAGAME will succeed with no doubt! #QUASARICO $QSR #QuasarToken
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Graphics are also wonderful and interesting online games. I want to play early.
Can you trade game items with tokens?
Can I join the beta if I join the ICO?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Graphics are also wonderful and interesting online games. I want to play early.
Can you trade game items with tokens?
Can I join the beta if I join the ICO?

You can join closed beta by holding 1 qsr on our QSR Wallet!
During beta we also giveaway 100 QSR to any player who hit level 5!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: