Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:17:54 AM

I gonna try this one later once I reach my quota to buy some token in few days. But still working for this some to make some studies.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

What is the approximate price of this token when the ICO os finish , and when listed to other exchange , i know it will be in etherdelta first but i wish to be listed this token in major exchanges?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:39 AM

You have stated that tokens that were not sold in pre ICO will be sold during ICO period.
I would like to ask what are you going to do to the tokens that were not sold after the ICO? Are you going to burn it?
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:00:42 AM

trade.io, beside the possible price increase of Trade Token, are there any other benefits for Trade Token holders?

These tokens will be used to support the liquidity pool.

It will be a liquidity pool which the whole platform and all transactions are being funded by this. This pool, will also have USD, EURO, BTC, ETH and other currencies. But a large percentage of that funding will be from the Trade Tokens. This will ensure the sustainability of the Trade Token in the market. This is the true value and not the possible price increase. This token is not here to get a small increase and just leave. Is building an ecosystem at which the customers of two FX companies will benefit from, possible more will adopt this technology of trade.io

What is the approximate price of this token when the ICO os finish , and when listed to other exchange , i know it will be in etherdelta first but i wish to be listed this token in major exchanges?

The value of 100 Trade Tokens after the end of the ICO will be at 1 ETH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Phalo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:08:23 AM

During Pre- ICO the price is 1ETH = 200Trade tokens.. During ICO the price is 1ETH=150 Trade tokens
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

They funds raised will be announced very soon!

The Pre-ICO start on Monday, so there lots of time for this to build in something big!

Yes is you check trade.io on Google News, you will identify huge exposure not only from the crypto community but also high profile news agencies.

Some are here:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304096

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/exclusive-billionaire-investor-trade-io-shares-thoughts-icos-vcs/

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

thanks for responding!

There is a lot of people who are talking about it. It will help to know the gathered amount up to this moment. Even if is just 1 million for pre-ico is very good.

I will buy my tokens during pre-ico cause am not waiting last minute. I have registered an account!

will keep monitoring this

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
johnsm79 (OP)

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

During Pre- ICO the price is 1ETH = 200Trade tokens.. During ICO the price is 1ETH=150 Trade tokens

The PRE-ICO is at 1 ETH = 200 Trade Tokens

For the ICO it will be divided into three tiers:

Tier 1  Nov 28th, 00:01 - Dec 4th, 23:59 1ETH = 150 TradeTokens
Tier 2  Dec 5th, 00:01 – Dec 11th, 23:59 1ETH = 125 TradeTokens
Tier 3  Dec 12th, 00:01 – Dec 15th, 23:59 1ETH = 100 TradeTokens

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptochr

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

Ok gone through the whitepaper and I understand that I need to commit 5000 tokens in the Liquidity Pool BUT... Do i need to commit 5000 tokens NOW to qualify for the Liquidity Pool or can I do this later?

Thank you for your query!

No, you won't have to commit Trade Tokens for now as the project is still under development.
Something that everyone should keep in mind, is the fact that liquidity pool participants will be able to join and leave the pool for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours!
The pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis - every 24 hours.
All platform members will be free to participate at will, depending on their circumstances.

So I will buy the tokens and save them when the time is ready to be a member of the liquidity pool.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

For evryone interested in this project, please watch their official video HERE.
Another interesting video I have just found about this project that makes it legit in my eyes, is THIS ONE HERE.
Do your homework - it's always worth it!
 Wink

It is said that 'negative publicity is still publicity' but having positive publicity from people who have really had a look in your project and placed their faith into it is a blessing!
Thanks danmoris - we are honored by your comments!

We are all in this together!

There is a lot of faith in blockchain technology.
A lot of people believe that it will turn humanity's fortunes around.
We really do need transparency that will lead to trust...
i have just watch the video , its a good concept that trade.io is into , and what is it up to , great project .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

Can you tell me what the hard cap is?  And what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

Its good to see that the ICO already has reputable early adopters.
FX Primus - Pioneering, globally acclaimed EU regulated forex trading broker with a 9 year record of excellence having processed hundreds of millions of dollars in deposits, as well as having transacted well over 180 billion dollars on an annual basis for clients across many countries of the world.

Primus Capital Markets UK - Market leading strictly FCA regulated boutique broker with a focus on attracting large traders who particularly value and require the security and benefit that comes with the watchful oversight of FCA regulation.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:21:25 AM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello and thanks for joining us!
Thank you for your kind words as well.

Of course and you can join with as little as you have!
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH which in today's rate is basically just $30USD.
That will get you approximately 20 Trade Tokens at today's (PRE-ICO) rate.
Ok. I will invest in the project. I received the news that Mr Chien Lee was involved in the project as a member of the Board of Directors!
Can give me some information about him.
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:22 AM

Can you tell me what the hard cap is?  And what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?

Thanks for your query and consideration.

The hard cap is set at 275 million Trade Tokens with a further 55 million on stand by for release if over-allotment is necessary.
All unsold Trade Tokens will be burned at the end of the ICO.

Feel free to check out our whitepaper HERE.

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello and thanks for joining us!
Thank you for your kind words as well.

Of course and you can join with as little as you have!
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH which in today's rate is basically just $30USD.
That will get you approximately 20 Trade Tokens at today's (PRE-ICO) rate.
Ok. I will invest in the project. I received the news that Mr Chien Lee was involved in the project as a member of the Board of Directors!
Can give me some information about him.

Thanks for your query and consideration as well.

Please click HERE in order to see Mr. Lee's LinkedIn account.
Please click HERE in order to see Mr. Lee's Twitter account.
Lastly, you may click HERE to see Bloomberg's entry.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:08:32 AM

From what I understand, this is similar to the PSE (Philippine Stock Exchange) and Forex wherein individuals invest. Am I correct? And besides of receiving tokens and being a shareholder of the company, do we get tools that would help us in investing in trade.io? What else could be the benefits that an investor would get?
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

From what I understand, this is similar to the PSE (Philippine Stock Exchange) and Forex wherein individuals invest. Am I correct? And besides of receiving tokens and being a shareholder of the company, do we get tools that would help us in investing in trade.io? What else could be the benefits that an investor would get?
They have similarities but their only difference is that we are dependent in this project unlike Forex and PSE that their are many companies or assets that we can choose to invest.

trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

They have similarities but their only difference is that we are dependent in this project unlike Forex and PSE that their are many companies or assets that we can choose to invest.

Thank you both for your comments.

What sets our project apart, is:
1. Blockchain technology providing transparency and promoting trust - something never heard of within the Forex community.
2. Our Liquidity Pool that provides unrepresented access to the platform's profits, sharing 50% of it with its participating members.

Furthermore, we wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

Since im in trade.io announcement thread could you please tell me Is there a minimum amount that I have to own to participate in the liquidity pool payouts?
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

New project will going to launch, this is good, I will gonna watch this and it seems that the project has a good projection and future, I gonna take a look on this for this coming weeks to oversee the progress and later will gonna invest then

Thanks you will see that it will pick up fast!

Okay, this would be great, I will gonna take  a look om this and accumulate some part for this token so I can experience it first hand.
shenxirrwya1582

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

This is an interesting project!!
Keep following and looking for its developing include marketing
Can see the big capital also in!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Thank you both for your comments.

What sets our project apart, is:
1. Blockchain technology providing transparency and promoting trust - something never heard of within the Forex community.
2. Our Liquidity Pool that provides unrepresented access to the platform's profits, sharing 50% of it with its participating members.

Furthermore, we wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

So does this mean when I trade tokens, I can already convert it directly to fiat currency and I don't have to convert it first to cryptocurrency before I trade it again to fiat? Am i right? Because, if this is right then this going to be great because trading tokens to crypto then crypto to fiat costs a large amount of fee because it has 2 transactions in just trading the token. This will going to be a big help for us.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: