Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:19:38 AM

The website is a little slow for my locality, is it due to pre-sale access? Can track the number of tokens sold?

Most likely very busy from heavy traffic.

The tokens sold will be announced in few days. What I can say, it that is looking good, if you think that the pre-ico started couple of days ago.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vodkabebimq2014

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

It's a good news to crypto community.
tks sir Grin
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

I think xrp is completely different from trade.io xrp is more of a banking sector coin with all those partnership with international banks on the other hand trade token is looking for making an exchange .

Yes, Mandy, ofcourse you are right, this is not going to replace XRP but it can actually help XRP and grow like it or even more using the liquidity pool that will use blockchain technology, something that XRP is currently missing and requires to operate and complete transactions in the real banking world. This is just my opinion based on what I have read on the whitepaper.  Smiley

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:16:57 AM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

Trade.io new trading site.Future its will be gain great achievement as like as etherdelta,bittex.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

Trade.io new trading site.Future its will be gain great achievement as like as etherdelta,bittex.

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

We wish to thank you both for your consideration and nice words.
We are really excited about this project as well as fully committed to making sure that it will succeed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

Hope that this site will earn a lot of promotions from people aside from us. Please do update us accordingly if ever you have other plan in improving the project but as I read from the first page, the project already has a potential to be successful. Smiley good luck

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
llhibionada

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

Is there a minimum required Trade Tokens in order to acquire the great list of benefits of it if it is in the shared liquidity pool or none?
Yes there is. To participate in the liquidity pool, a member will have to lock 5000 Trade Tokens towards the pool as a participation fee.
This guarantees the rights of the participating member as members will not only be participating in the platform's profits (50% of it will be shared with them), but they will also be able to democratically vote whether or not to use funds found in the pool, in order to fund an ICO or IPO, thus participating in the profits as well as risks of the investment.
Another benefit that the participation fee has, is that it protects the liquidity pool since both the pool's as well as participant's interests are aligned.

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
What kind of information are you looking for exactly?
Right off the bat, you may visit our website by clicking HERE and see the whitepaper HERE.
Thanks.

im sorry i got confused, so the 5000 Trade tokens are just fees? meaning we need to add more tokens that would be the actual tokens that would be counted on the liquidity pool or the 5000 trade tokens would be included
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

Is there a minimum required Trade Tokens in order to acquire the great list of benefits of it if it is in the shared liquidity pool or none?
Yes there is. To participate in the liquidity pool, a member will have to lock 5000 Trade Tokens towards the pool as a participation fee.
This guarantees the rights of the participating member as members will not only be participating in the platform's profits (50% of it will be shared with them), but they will also be able to democratically vote whether or not to use funds found in the pool, in order to fund an ICO or IPO, thus participating in the profits as well as risks of the investment.
Another benefit that the participation fee has, is that it protects the liquidity pool since both the pool's as well as participant's interests are aligned.

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
What kind of information are you looking for exactly?
Right off the bat, you may visit our website by clicking HERE and see the whitepaper HERE.
Thanks.

im sorry i got confused, so the 5000 Trade tokens are just fees? meaning we need to add more tokens that would be the actual tokens that would be counted on the liquidity pool or the 5000 trade tokens would be included

Thank you for your query.
A minimum of 5000 Trade Tokens as a participation fee will be required to have a say and share in the liquidity pool. if someone wishes to proceed with more assets, they will get more out of their participation.
In any case, ALL of the amount locked towards participation will be counted and included, including the initial 5000 Trade Tokens.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Hello and thank you for your query.

Currently the United States unless you’re an accredited investor & People’s Republic of China.
We recommend you familiarize yourself with your respective countries rules and regulations with regards to ICO participation.

Please do visit our website trade.io as well as our FAQ page in order to keep updated in regards to our project.
Thank you.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

Ok gone through the whitepaper and I understand that I need to commit 5000 tokens in the Liquidity Pool BUT... Do i need to commit 5000 tokens NOW to qualify for the Liquidity Pool or can I do this later?
dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

consider buying tokens with other coins also,,
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

Ok gone through the whitepaper and I understand that I need to commit 5000 tokens in the Liquidity Pool BUT... Do i need to commit 5000 tokens NOW to qualify for the Liquidity Pool or can I do this later?

Thank you for your query!

No, you won't have to commit Trade Tokens for now as the project is still under development.
Something that everyone should keep in mind, is the fact that liquidity pool participants will be able to join and leave the pool for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours!
The pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis - every 24 hours.
All platform members will be free to participate at will, depending on their circumstances.

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:52:00 PM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello and thanks for joining us!
Thank you for your kind words as well.

Of course and you can join with as little as you have!
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH which in today's rate is basically just $30USD.
That will get you approximately 20 Trade Tokens at today's (PRE-ICO) rate.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

For evryone interested in this project, please watch their official video HERE.
Another interesting video I have just found about this project that makes it legit in my eyes, is THIS ONE HERE.
Do your homework - it's always worth it!
 Wink
johnsm79 (OP)

Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

They funds raised will be announced very soon!

The Pre-ICO start on Monday, so there lots of time for this to build in something big!

Yes is you check trade.io on Google News, you will identify huge exposure not only from the crypto community but also high profile news agencies.

Some are here:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304096

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/exclusive-billionaire-investor-trade-io-shares-thoughts-icos-vcs/

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

For evryone interested in this project, please watch their official video HERE.
Another interesting video I have just found about this project that makes it legit in my eyes, is THIS ONE HERE.
Do your homework - it's always worth it!
 Wink

It is said that 'negative publicity is still publicity' but having positive publicity from people who have really had a look in your project and placed their faith into it is a blessing!
Thanks danmoris - we are honored by your comments!

We are all in this together!

There is a lot of faith in blockchain technology.
A lot of people believe that it will turn humanity's fortunes around.
We really do need transparency that will lead to trust...

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

trade.io, beside the possible price increase of Trade Token, are there any other benefits for Trade Token holders?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: