Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

Trade.io Funds Cutting-Edge Distributed Ledger Technology Research At The University of Nicosia

Thats nice, where we can read more tell please?)

P.S. Im interested in project, should prepare before ICO Wink.

Less than 24 Hours to go!!!
Click HERE and HERE for more on the post above, or click on the photo of the relevant post.
Thanks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokenzone

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

Hi Community!

You can read our users reviews about this project and write your opinion. Learn more: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/251-trade/239-group-reviews

FaYaAAa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

I post regarding Etherdelta and they delete my reply.

Well, I'm out of this as you can't say anything

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users.
The objective of EtherDelta is to allow anyone to trade Ethereum-based tokens. This makes it a perfect solution for people looking to exchange cryptocurrency ICO tokens.
They have agreed to list the TIO token and we had an announcement a while back related to this.
Why would you say that your post was deleted if it was about EtherDelta and were not breaking any forum rules?

Well you should ask yourself or your staff why my post have been deleted...

This was my post:  You can list any ERC-20 token on Etherdelta without any permission/cost just with the contract number.
Soyab khan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

for the marketing and improving it.trade doesn't have any ccompetion of it..it has the greatest opportunity for marketing.and the funnny thing e earn from both of the...  way..
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jagmeet

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

These guys are possible fraudsters. I would recommend to stay away from them. They stole my hard-earned money and i got nothing in return.

Hi All,

I did purchase in Pre-ICO in trade.io. While creating the account, it was asking you to register an Ethereum address which I did using the address from my Blockchain Wallet. I then purchased in Pre-ICO sending Ethereum to their given address and my account on trade.io started showing that they have received the ETH.

Comes the day when they said Tokens will be sent out to our provided addresses, I didn't get anything in my ETH wallet. I then received an email from them saying " To retrieve your TIO simply send a zero ETH transaction to the following address: 0xf45A3BbE486779250961c9F2dA73651DeB90406a From the Ethereum wallet address you provided us using the recommended gas provided by your wallet"

I did try to send 0 ETH from my Blockchain wallet and it kept saying 'invalid amount'. I did try to send larger amount e.g. .0001 or .005 ETH it keep saying not a supported address.

Trade.io is not taking ownership of the situation and said the tokens might have lost.

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:08 AM

Dude that's not their fault. Its all these crypto kitties thing blocking the Ethereum network. For example, I cannot send any token to etherdelta, it keeps giving me errors. The blockchain is clogged like crazy. People stopped even airdrops.
These guys are possible fraudsters. I would recommend to stay away from them. They stole my hard-earned money and i got nothing in return.

Hi All,

I did purchase in Pre-ICO in trade.io. While creating the account, it was asking you to register an Ethereum address which I did using the address from my Blockchain Wallet. I then purchased in Pre-ICO sending Ethereum to their given address and my account on trade.io started showing that they have received the ETH.

Comes the day when they said Tokens will be sent out to our provided addresses, I didn't get anything in my ETH wallet. I then received an email from them saying " To retrieve your TIO simply send a zero ETH transaction to the following address: 0xf45A3BbE486779250961c9F2dA73651DeB90406a From the Ethereum wallet address you provided us using the recommended gas provided by your wallet"

I did try to send 0 ETH from my Blockchain wallet and it kept saying 'invalid amount'. I did try to send larger amount e.g. .0001 or .005 ETH it keep saying not a supported address.

Trade.io is not taking ownership of the situation and said the tokens might have lost.

johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

Dude that's not their fault. Its all these crypto kitties thing blocking the Ethereum network. For example, I cannot send any token to etherdelta, it keeps giving me errors. The blockchain is clogged like crazy. People stopped even airdrops.

Hi All,

You are indeed right. The network is under heavy congestion at the current moment.

The ICO will work differently to avoid this issue, allthough delays are expected. The ICO will run on a smart contract at which when you send ETHs you will receive tokens.

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

Great news that you have generated $11,806,951 Raised So Far in presale now in 15 MINUTES ico is starting ..hope this ill be great success and token value is quite good right now .. hope to invest some eth ..let see once ico start we will try to do it
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:18 AM

ICO has officially started!

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Bitcoin Garden: trade.io Enters Into Landmark Agreement to Purchase U.S.A. Regulated Broker Dealer
https://bitcoingarden.org/trade-io-enters-landmark-agreement-purchase-u-s-regulated-broker-dealer/

Upcoming ICO, trade.io has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding to purchase a New York City based broker/dealer (“BD”). The BD is currently registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The purchase will be subject to regulatory approval by FINRA under Rule 1017 among other reasonable and customary conditions and terms.

Once FINRA has provided its consent and the transaction has been completed, trade.io intends to use the existing, and eventually expanded, business lines of the BD to operate its contemplated U.S. oriented investment banking services in a regulatory compliant manner.

The move to purchase the US based entity comes on the heels of news that trade.io would be listed on the industry giant HitBTC exchange. The company also confirms that the acquisition was not financed by any funds from the PRE-ICO, of which close to $12 million was raised...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
hippoflash

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

Hello,

I read the new whitepaper, and it seems that the liquidity pool profit allocation logic was changed.

So the data+logic is this Medium article is no longer valid?
https://medium.com/@trade.io/new-participation-schedule-participate-in-the-liquidity-pool-from-500-trade-tokens-98bc06b269d9

And with the new logic, the minimum token we need to lock is 2500. 'The number of token locked' is to let us know what profit allocation % we have: 10% (2500 tokens locked) - 110% (25000 tokens locked), and the maximum of our contributed asset to the pool.

These locked tokens value + X amount of asset <=  the maximum of our contributed asset to the pool according to our tier.

On a specific day:
(the value of my locked tokens + my contributed asset X)  / total value of locked tokens and asset of the pool = my portion of profit = A%
A% * profit = the hypothesis profit = P
P * profit allocation % = actual earning of that day.

Am I understand the liquidity pool logic correctly?

I'm confused as to if the value of our tokens count at all when we locked it. For example: I buy 5000 tokens (all I have). and lock these 5000 tokens in the pool. (I don't contribute anything further to the pool. X =0) ---> from that day onward, I can earn profit based on my 5k tokens, or I can only earn profit if X>0?

Your example is not clear to me:
"To illustrate a sample situation using the graduated plan in the table above, let’s take the following hypothetical
situation using a 1 Trade Token = 1 USD Equivalence:
Participant A has locked 2,500 Trade Tokens and contributes with $10,000 to the pool - this means they will be
eligible for a 10% participation."
---> Does this mean participant A lock 2500 tokens and contribute a further $7500 in asset to the pool. or A lock 2500 tokens and contribute a further $10000 in asset to the pool?

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:46:01 PM

Hello,

I read the new whitepaper, and it seems that the liquidity pool profit allocation logic was changed.

So the data+logic is this Medium article is no longer valid?
https://medium.com/@trade.io/new-participation-schedule-participate-in-the-liquidity-pool-from-500-trade-tokens-98bc06b269d9

And with the new logic, the minimum token we need to lock is 2500. 'The number of token locked' is to let us know what profit allocation % we have: 10% (2500 tokens locked) - 110% (25000 tokens locked), and the maximum of our contributed asset to the pool.

These locked tokens value + X amount of asset <=  the maximum of our contributed asset to the pool according to our tier.

On a specific day:
(the value of my locked tokens + my contributed asset X)  / total value of locked tokens and asset of the pool = my portion of profit = A%
A% * profit = the hypothesis profit = P
P * profit allocation % = actual earning of that day.

Am I understand the liquidity pool logic correctly?

I'm confused as to if the value of our tokens count at all when we locked it. For example: I buy 5000 tokens (all I have). and lock these 5000 tokens in the pool. (I don't contribute anything further to the pool. X =0) ---> from that day onward, I can earn profit based on my 5k tokens, or I can only earn profit if X>0?

Your example is not clear to me:
"To illustrate a sample situation using the graduated plan in the table above, let’s take the following hypothetical
situation using a 1 Trade Token = 1 USD Equivalence:
Participant A has locked 2,500 Trade Tokens and contributes with $10,000 to the pool - this means they will be
eligible for a 10% participation."
---> Does this mean participant A lock 2500 tokens and contribute a further $7500 in asset to the pool. or A lock 2500 tokens and contribute a further $10000 in asset to the pool?

For me, all this is rather too complex to understand. I think a simpler and straight forward process should suffice for easier understanding.
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

Would like to give you an update regarding the ICO:

The ICO is now live, and the price will change in less than 7 days.

During the 1st day of the ICO, people have problems with the unprecedented congestion on the Ethereum network, thus transactions where not successful in many cases, especially when gas and Gwei where low. That is why updated instructions have been sent few hours ago to all members of trade.io (to become a member just follow this link)

Token Retrieval Process

Following Ethereum's best practices, we have added an extra security layer to our Trade Token retrieval process.

In order to retrieve Trade Tokens once you have a successful transaction, which can be found here on Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x86fe3c20379ac71ebbf8c0499b41fd2b457e4e9e

1. send a 0 ETH transaction to tradeio.eth
2. gwei = 60
3. gas limit = 100000
4. +Advanced data = 0x8d8f2adb (this is very important)
5. Generate Transaction
6. Send Transaction

Upon doing this, you should retrieve your Trade Tokens

trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

I post regarding Etherdelta and they delete my reply.

Well, I'm out of this as you can't say anything

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users.
The objective of EtherDelta is to allow anyone to trade Ethereum-based tokens. This makes it a perfect solution for people looking to exchange cryptocurrency ICO tokens.
They have agreed to list the TIO token and we had an announcement a while back related to this.
Why would you say that your post was deleted if it was about EtherDelta and were not breaking any forum rules?

Well you should ask yourself or your staff why my post have been deleted...

This was my post:  You can list any ERC-20 token on Etherdelta without any permission/cost just with the contract number.

Hello there again,
Thanks for re-posting your original comment.
We don't see a reason why would anyone delete such a comment.
There must have been a mistake somewhere. Sorry for this and thank you for your comments and consideration.
Now, go and get some Trade Token if you wish!
 Wink

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:04 PM

Under Funding Options, you have 'Payment Options Overview'
 I can see that you have mentioned Thailand, etc can do bank transfers.
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:36:05 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:45:28 PM by johnsm79

The massive hacking of tens of millions of Uber customers has highlighted why the shared economy needs to use secure smart contracts, such as a token payment system. Tokens provide a secure, anonymous way of paying for goods and services by using a number to represent an algorithmically generated virtual wallet ID.

The tokenization of the economy is accelerating as more commerce is transacted with tokens and digital money via transparent, cryptographically secure smart contracts. Consumers are quickly learning of the benefits of using smart contracts to buy and sell goods on the peer-to-peer network. Disintermediation of middlemen allows travel reservations to be made at 30 percent cheaper. Fractionalization enables art aficionados to buy shares in great works of art. Real-time asset and activity monitoring allows insurance contracts to assess damage and pay out on the spot.

Consumers will have to wait a little longer for instant gratification though. The financial system has failed to keep up with a tokenized commercial world. The tokens and cryptocurrencies used to access these smarter services lack the liquidity to provide sufficient trading and risk management opportunities.

Trade.io exchange
Trade.io’s solution is to develop an exchange platform for the sharing economy where traders can not only exchange tokens, crypto and fiat currencies and other assets but also share in the risk and revenue of the liquidity pool. To participate in the liquidity pool, members buy 2,500 Trade Tokens secured by financial assets in their trade.io wallets. Crypto and fiat currencies are accepted as collateral.

Trade Token owners share in 50 percent of the gains or losses of the liquidity pool, which are distributed to the wallets of pool participants. Besides trading fees and commissions, revenue is earned from investment banking and P2P lending fees. The revenues are allocated based on the level of token ownership, starting with a 10 percent stake for those who own 500-999 tokens. Over 5,000 tokens, a 10 percent bonus is added, resulting in a 110 percent gain to the investor’s wallet, as the case may be. Members can also use their wallets as collateral for other exchange participants through the peer-to-peer lending program, allowing members who require margin interest to borrow from peers at cheaper rates than exchanges typically charge.

Playing by the rules
Meanwhile, trade.io’s investment banking service is working hard to help more innovative businesses running on smart contracts enter the crypto economy. The management team is leveraging its strong experience in foreign exchange trading and investment banking, including  IPOs, to advise companies on token issuance and initial coin offerings (ICOs) on the more efficient digital ledger system. Trade Token holders can invest in initial public offerings (IPOs) and ICOs, as well as benefit from preferred access to ICOs, discounts and other market benefits. Pre-ICO, trade.io has a Seed & Venture Fund to support the development of Blockchain technologies. In a crypto economy in which many crypto exchanges are operating outside the purview of regulators, trade.io provides added security as a licensed bank and financial exchange. As China and Morocco outlaw unregulated cryptocurrency exchanges and other countries sweep them under the regulatory regime, the management team is applying its expertise in regulated financial services businesses to ensure the trade.io platform has proper compliance and risk management systems in place.

Trade.io ICO
The ICO launched on Dec. 7, 2017. Two-thirds of 500 mln Trade Tokens (Symbol: TIO)  will be available for crowd sale.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

Hello dev. I just bought some TIO from my MEW,  posible 2 hours ago. Transaction was confirmed immediately but TIOs not received yet. Can help to explain which is the next step?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:42:38 AM

Hello dev. I just bought some TIO from my MEW,  posible 2 hours ago. Transaction was confirmed immediately but TIOs not received yet. Can help to explain which is the next step?
Is almost 7 hours and I not receives TIO. Maybe can be from EVM network congestion or maybe need to await more, but I want to know if all is okay or need to do something. Thank you very much and good luck all!
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:18:34 AM

Is almost 7 hours and I not receives TIO. Maybe can be from EVM network congestion or maybe need to await more, but I want to know if all is okay or need to do something. Thank you very much and good luck all!

We have this on telegram group all the time!

For those of you who have purchased tokens during this ICO, take note of the following.

If your purchase was successful from your wallet, follow the below to retrieve tokens.

Due to additional security measures and following Ethereum’s best practices, we added an extra security layer to our Trade Token retrieval process.

In order to retrieve Trade Tokens once you have a successful transaction, which can be found here on Etherscan:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x86fe3c20379ac71ebbf8c0499b41fd2b457e4e9e

1. Send a 0 ETH transaction to tradeio.eth
2. Gwei = 60
3. Gas limit = 250000
4. +Advanced data = 0x8d8f2adb (this is very important)
5. Generate Transaction
6. Send Transaction

Upon doing this, you should retrieve your Trade Tokens.

Please note you will only be able to retrieve tokens if you have a successful transaction on etherscan.

Additionally, again, due to the network congestion, we are noticing a large amount of failed transactions to purchase Trade Tokens that were at one time pending.  We highly suggest checking to see you transaction was successful, and if not, you should attempt to resend your Trade Token purchase.

1. If your purchase was not successful .i.e. FAIL, try again with higher gas and gwei.

2. If your purchase is PENDING, wait for it to resolve to either FAIL or SUCCESS.

3. If you send it and no confirmation comes back and even if you have the TxHash code, searching on Etherscan returns :

"Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash"

What happens is that when the blockchain gets heavy traffic, your transaction (sending ETH or receiving tokens) will be put in a queue and could take anywhere from 5min-5hours to go through.

What you can do is to wait and check the TxHash on etherscan.io every few hours. If it fails, try again and set the Gwei to 80 or higher and gas to 250K or higher. The higher the Gwei and Gas the faster the transaction will be processed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: