Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

Pre-ICO started on November 7th? Where is the counter? How much you raised at this moment?

There will be an announcement of the funds raised up to now, which is millions. But this is usually done sometime in the end of the PRE-ICO.

Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Have a look at the toke distribution and token allocation both on Home page here, and on the whitepaper.

Hello,
You don't think that the name of the token "TIO" is a big mistake?
From what i saw there is already a "TIO" token. See here  https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/#Home  or here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0
How you know you'll buy TIO trade.io or TIO tiotourguides.com will be a lot of confusion for who search for your token.
Or maybe I misunderstand, i am new to cryptocurrency.

This issue has been given to management and will address it.

Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elumni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

I like the idea behind this project, cant wait to see if the devs can pull it off. Good luck guys!
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

I didn't know about the name issue.  But I'm also familiar with TIO.  TRADE.IO IS ALREADY a good name,  why change it? For easy name recognition for short names?  Well still even if you change name, we will still support this project.

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Trade.io also leads a trading process in crypto marketplace. hopefully its better output in crypto sector.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

A roadmap?How about airdrop?Token distribution and when will this ICO end?Its a good project thoug.But still must check it out for further questions.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

I didn't know about the name issue.  But I'm also familiar with TIO.  TRADE.IO IS ALREADY a good name,  why change it? For easy name recognition for short names?  Well still even if you change name, we will still support this project.
If someone has that token symbol already and it was listed in CMC and also in any exchanges then it will surely make confusion to the buyers,sellers and investors.

This is very crucial for the success of the token as if you are the token creator you don't want your token to be named with 2nd in any exchanges. Ex. TIO2, its kinda look unprofessional and it will look like your not the original token creator as you are only in 2nd so its wise that the team will change their token symbol.
Bluestacks

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

where do you see this project in the next 5 years?
johnsm79 (OP)

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

where do you see this project in the next 5 years?

To have the largest transparent liquidity pool on the financial sector with many adopters using this same pool.

At the same time, having tens of different ICOs and IPOs funded by the LP every year by creating new opportunities for investors and traders.

As to the token Allocation that some users have asked see below:

Also one of the main differences with trade.io is that all unsold tokens will be burned (same as others do), but the difference here is that the percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations with the exception of the liquidity pool. So this will be fair and the percentage we see above in the token allocation will remain!

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

How will the offline platform will work?
Is the security of the platform will be affected in offline state?
I am very curious about the offline platform and I would be happy if you can give us additional information about it.
I'm concerned in this topic. can you please give more details about this? how can you handle the safeness and security of the money?
btcmhmt

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

an interesting project. wish you be succesful
llhibionada

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

Hello,

You don't think that the name of the token "TIO" is a big mistake?
From what i saw there is already a "TIO" token. See here  https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/#Home  or here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0
How you know you'll buy TIO trade.io or TIO tiotourguides.com will be a lot of confusion for who search for your token.
Or maybe I misunderstand, i am new to cryptocurrency.

The good thing is that it isn't in the coinmarketcap.com list yet. But i do believe they should just change it, not the entire name but the token acronym only, i tried the availability of TRD not yet taken so im suggesting it
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Can people using parity wallet send money from their wallet to purchase this ico? Will their be any issue with those that subsribe using parity wallet to send ether?
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Highly Anticipated Fintech ICO trade.io Hand Selects Senior Advisory Team
Incorporating Trading, Banking & Blockchain Executives With Decades of Experience:
https://bitcoingarden.org/highly-anticipated-fintech-ico-trade-io-hand-selects-senior-advisory-team...

Trade.io, a next generation financial exchange based on blockchain technology has announced high-level appointments from the blockchain and financial industries to its senior advisory teams, thereby integrating the two worlds, as an industry-first.

CEO Jim Preissler on the appointments, “We were very selective with regard to our advisory team. It’s no secret that in the ICO space, many companies stack their respective advisory teams with as many people as possible for the purpose of filling up a roster. Our advisory team, however, is filled with accomplished executives that will be actively involved. Through their participation, we know we can lean on these advisers for their guidance and experience.”

A few notable additions include:

• Michael Greenberg: The founder and CEO of Finance Magnates, the industry leader in news for electronic trading, banking and investing.
• David Hannigan & Tom O’Reilly: Who together have over 60+ years experience in trading and retail foreign exchange sales and business development.
• John Patrick Mullin: A Senior Buy-Side Research Analyst at Guotai Junan Securities.  Mr. Mullin focuses on fintech, blockchain, & artificial intelligence.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

It's good to see an European company with such a favoured and well-known coin is trying to boost in Asian countries, as the people here are made aware of blockchain technology- they try investing and getting on such where they can see the future! Maybe this can be a strategic business strategy (I live in Asia and this is my experience which speaks)
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.

The Beta version will be launched in January/February!

Really hope so. This is good news for those who regularly use the phone instead of a computer or a laptop. Glad that the project will grow in Asia.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

I do not see TIO ticker in coinmarketcap data, but yes, surely it will be confusing if the two tokens use the same three-word ticker.

yes there is no token/coin on coinmarketcap with (TIO) ticker so i dont think it will be a problem .
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

I do not see TIO ticker in coinmarketcap data, but yes, surely it will be confusing if the two tokens use the same three-word ticker.

yes there is no token/coin on coinmarketcap with (TIO) ticker so i dont think it will be a problem .

Yes There is not ticker for Now called TIO  .
so what the ticker for the coin.
migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

It seems that the team behind trade.io is knowledgeable as per their comments since they have been in the trading business for quite some time now.
What about their early adopters? Are they really going to give this a go? What is the number of traders that will jump onto this platform?
Thanks for your interest and query!
Please visit our relevant page within our website by clicking HERE for more information in regards to our early adopters and supporters, keeping in mind that this is just the beginning as we are receiving an overwhelming amount of interest right now!

Some numbers in regards to FXPRIMUS our first of our early adopters:
- 9 years of trading experience
- Transactions of well over $180 Billion annually
- Over 150 trading instruments
- Industry first $2.5 Million insurance policy
- Over 500.000 active members trade on their platform

FXPRIMUS has already committed into adopting the trade.io platform.

Our platform will revolutionise trading since it will be the first ever fully transparent broker platform featuring much lower fees as well as offering the opportunity to traders to have a share in our profits by participating in our liquidity pool where 50% of all the platform's profits will be allocated.

'What's in it for us' you may ask!
Well, in all honesty, by gaining the trader's trust, we will expand our clientele exponentially. We are also planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license and Launch trade.io Investment Bank sometime in July 2018, thus keeping all the profit that is now being funnelled into the established status quo of globalist institutions. At the same time, 50% of these otherwise lost profits will be ending up within the liquidity pool and back to the traders with everything being fully transparent.

I just happened to look over pages to find more info on this project and I found this! Huge experience with awesome people and that's what make it perfect. I believe it to be huge and people are waiting for it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: