Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Signature Design  (Read 3732 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

If you will remove that -1 rank, I thank you in advance.
I will not, so stop spamming about this everywhere already.

You and I have nothing else to discuss.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

So if you take Nike's logo and change its color, then the logo will be yours? Well Lauda is right, discussing it with you is really wasting my time.
If you take Nike logo cut it in 3 and from those 3 pieces you a new form with new color and add something that's yours, yes it's yours.

This is essentially what you're doing:

Hold on, you haven't made it another colour. Then it's not good in this case....
Alttradex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

So if you take Nike's logo and change its color, then the logo will be yours? Well Lauda is right, discussing it with you is really wasting my time.
If you take Nike logo cut it in 3 and from those 3 pieces you a new form with new color and add something that's yours, yes it's yours.

This is essentially what you're doing:

You are a moron.  If he cut it in 3 pieces and changes the colour and words then yes, it is his.  Maybe if you left the house one day and interacted with the real world you would understand.

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:54:34 AM

On top of that, you decide to give us negative trust when you really have nothing to do with any of this. 
Where did I do this?Huh?

Just a sad loser jumping on the bandwagon thinking you will earn points with idiots like Lauda and the rest

I have a right to my own opinion, and when it comes morals, I would agree and trust Lauda. It's not a basis of jumping on the bandwagon. What you are saying is that everyone who disagrees with you is only doing that because they just want to be on Lauda's side? Sad....

And now you won't change the signatures at all, how very professional..

It is jumping on the bandwagon, funnily enough everywhere Lauda is so are you...

No we will not change a thing.

Aventhe

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

It is jumping on the bandwagon, funnily enough everywhere Lauda is so are you...

Well, of course, where else would I be? Lauda is where I am, I am where Lauda is......

So you are saying I got the negative trust because I jumped on the 'bandwagon?' You have a lot to learn then...

And you are a legitimate, professional project?
jayce (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:16:18 AM

You are a moron.  If he cut it in 3 pieces and changes the colour and words then yes, it is his.  Maybe if you left the house one day and interacted with the real world you would understand.

Even on the weekend, you still like this? Get a life mate. Go date someone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

Well, of course, where else would I be? Lauda is where I am, I am where Lauda is......

So you are saying I got the negative trust because I jumped on the 'bandwagon?' You have a lot to learn then...

And you are a legitimate, professional project?

Yes, you jumped on the bandwagon putting our ICO down when we have done nothing wrong.

We are legitimate and we have done nothing wrong, maybe if you spend time off the forum in the real world one day you will realise this.

Until then, good luck in your bounty campaign managing career.

Aventhe

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:37:07 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:14:54 AM by Aventhe

Yes, you jumped on the bandwagon putting our ICO down when we have done nothing wrong.

@Lauda, @Jayce, did I really do this?  Huh

We are legitimate and we have done nothing wrong, maybe if you spend time off the forum in the real world one day you will realise this.
You know, when I go down to the regional airport of sydney for a day if flying in my PA-28, I would have to say that I am in the "real" world. Try it out yourself.

Until then, good luck in your bounty campaign managing career.

Well, I am flattered. I strive to be the best I can be.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

Lauda, this type of behavior is inadmissible!

You don't get a piece cake from Alttradex so you are destroying a his busyness and other members credibility!

YOU ARE A EXTORTIONIST!

If right in this moment Alttradex will agree to pay you, I'm sure that all of this will be forgotten.

YOU DON'T GET PAID FROM OTHER MEMBERS JUST BECAUSE YOU HIGH RANKED!!!

YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR POWER!!! YOU ARE DESTROYING A BUSYNESS AND OTHER MEMBERS CREDIBILITY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET PAID!

Lauda, you are the definition of bully and extortionist!!!!!
If you want bribe YOU are in the wrong busyness!!!!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

What type of behavior?

YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR POWER!!! YOU ARE DESTROYING A BUSYNESS AND OTHER MEMBERS CREDIBILITY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET PAID!
lol.
As if Lauda would all of the sudden jump up and say, "yep, this Alttradex guy seems pretty legitimate now."

ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

What type of behavior?

lol.
As if Lauda would all of the sudden jump up and say, "yep, this Alttradex guy seems pretty legitimate now."

Mate, do you even know what we are talking about in this thread?
Please read it from top to bottom and also have a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351.msg24278006#msg24278006 and you will see that Lauda is blocking a ICO because Alttradex doesn't do what ever Lauda want's him to do! And also Lauda gave me and other members negative trust just because we support Alttradex. Please read, inform yourself and them comment.

I'M SURE THAT IF ALTTRADEX WILL PAY LAUDA, THIS WILL BE FORGOTTEN!
THIS IS ABUSIVE!
LAUDA IS A EXTORTIONIST WHO PROFITS OF HIS POWER!!!

Thank you!
Aventhe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

THIS IS ABUSIVE!
LAUDA IS A EXTORTIONIST WHO PROFITS OF HIS POWER!!!

Thank you!

There are 2 things you can be:

1. An alt of Lauda's best "friend", QS.

or

2. Just retarded in plain speaking (I mean no offence to those suffering from a mental disability.) Continue on with your rambling and see the effects it has!

lol.

LOL, maybe Lauda will remove the negative trust on all the bought accounts  Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

You sure seem to make a look of valid conclusions./s Let's take a look at some of the times when users actually attempted to pay. Roll Eyes

If you can't legitimately beat someone's argument or get them to back off of your shady actions, then attack them via shills. Classic QS.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

You sure seem to make a look of valid conclusions./s Let's take a look at some of the times when users actually attempted to pay. Roll Eyes

If you can't legitimately beat someone's argument or get them to back off of your shady actions, then attack them via shills. Classic QS.

Lauda, I know by now that you are stupid enough to think that I saw that and said to myself "Hey let's bring that up and see how it goes", but I don't know where that is? I don't know what that is?

For me you are still a extortionist who is abusing his power for gaining money or other services!!!

HOW COME A PERSON LIKE YOU HAS SUCH A RESPECTFUL POSITION ON BITCOINTALK?Huh

All you have done by now is abusing your power and giving me a negative trust, and did all that you could to stop Alttradex!!!

What is in for you from all of this? What do you earn from this mess?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

Why do good people do good? Does everyone have an ulterior motive? Why does anyone do anything? There are just some of the mysteries of life..

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aventhe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

I think you care suspiciously too much about ALTTRADEX and their ICO.... No-other participant is reciprocating in the same way as you...

Is this another meme oncoming I see?  Cheesy The cat looks cute enough anyways!
ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

Why do good people do good? Does everyone have an ulterior motive? Why does anyone do anything? There are just some of the mysteries of life..

Again misleading!!!

YOUR DISGUST ME!!!
You abusively gave me a negative trust!!! Remove that! We never traded anything, we never talked before, and I got negative trust from you! You are abusing the trust system!

I think you care suspiciously too much about ALTTRADEX and their ICO.... No-other participant is reciprocating in the same way as you...

I really care about my "trust"!!! Lauda gave me for no reason a negative trust!!!
Remove that and continue your battle with Alttradex!
I'm collateral victim and this Lauda is abusing the trust system!!!

Aventhe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

I really care about my "trust"!!! Lauda gave me for no reason a negative trust!!!

*sigh*

1. You were initially warned by Lauda to remove the signature.
2. You were warned by Lauda once more.
3. You were told by myself on multiple occasions to remove the signature.
4. Lauda once more told you.
5. You still have it..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

I HATE BULLIES!!!
And for me Lauda is the definition of BULLY!!!!
He wants me to stop participating in Alttradex signature bounty because it's claimed by someone else.
YOU WILL NOT BULLY ME ON DOING ANYTHING!!! I will do anything that I want as long as I respect the rules of bitcointalk! And I always fallow the rules!!!
ElPedras

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

*sigh*

1. You were initially warned by Lauda to remove the signature.
2. You were warned by Lauda once more.
3. You were told by myself on multiple occasions to remove the signature.
4. Lauda once more told you.
5. You still have it..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah because you want what's best for me right?
I didn't broke any of the rules. If there was a rule that stated that I'm not allowed to have such a signature structure I would have it!

For me this is "he said, she said" conversation! In which Lauda has the power abusing the trust system!
That system is for those who traded something, not for giving negative trust on basis of "presuming something".

When we'll trade something please give me a trust + or -, but until then it's abusive to give someone negative trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: