Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best ico for me as a newbie  (Read 1170 times)
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

as a newbie you should not come to think of ICO because you have not arrived at the second stage. keep on making comments in order to produce better
ADA0031

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

You can solve this problem, the new two words removed. First of all, you have to understand the logic of your question. Long term value investment or short-term speculation? Some ICO project technology is very strong, but not necessarily short-term explosive force; some you can not see anything, but the market will rise very fierce. This is also explained: market logic, technical logic, value logic are different. But in the long run, the source of long-term value and technology and innovation.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

Try to invest in some small project will extremely low hardcap but not a lot, 5% of all your crypto in one maximum. There could be a lot of xxx even in first day after ICO. Look at my signature as one of candidate.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Before anything else, as a newbie you should rank up, before participating on an ICO try to understand more of the crypto world, every single detail or knowledge that you will learn can be your guide to choose what ICO you should be joining. If you become a junior member. I suggest to join spectiv , it is a promising project, you will learn from this ICO it us about VR streaming experiences, it contributes the world in technology purposes. Visit their page to know more about spectiv https://www.spectivvr.com
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

im new to this field and hope to invest on my first ico.i dont have huge capital.so i like to start with a affordable good ico.i hope to invest with in 1 week.can you please tell me your ideas about running/upcomming icos

If you are really interested to invest in the ico, well you still have a chance to avail the ico in Utrust because their ico will end on November 20 2017, you still have 1 day left more to buy their token. Because this ICo Utrust is one of the successful ico happened this year.

Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

If you want to invest in ICO without a lot of knowledge, the best way is to follow news from established publishers such as coindesk and cointelegraph and invest in ICOs mention in there. There's less possibility that these projects can come out as scam

ValhallaICO

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

Our token sale begins in 2 weeks:

valhallacoin.com
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

expert investors might also with the decision to put of kinds with appreciation with the release of offers from the LHCdeveloper as works with the ICO schemes of the schedule as the beginning month of the new year.

please refer to release of whitepaper from the LHC company of the details with the projects plan.

https://lh-crypto.io/

africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

as a newbie you need to start with the ico with ship price , and you need to read evry thing about the project for what ? the team and road map

UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies ( Token Sale ends in 17 hours )
1 UTRUST = 0.0650 USD

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I recommend United Traders. Look who leads this project. these are famous people in business. they value their reputation
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

I recommend United Traders. Look who leads this project. these are famous people in business. they value their reputation

Are they good?
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

Choose an ICO that suits you best. Find that out by doing research on the ICO through whitepaper and checking sites that review that ICO.

I would suggest trade.io that is a new Blockchain Trading platform. It's currently on PRE-ICO and doing very well.
It's soft cap was $5M and they are on their way to hitting $10M in less than 2 weeks. With the help of their solid team, they will achieve a great many things. This is only the beginning for trade.io. You can find them at the links posted below.

Registration: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:51:26 AM

Honestly, your best ico for you a newbie is no ico. The best thing you can do now can be only not participating in any ico.
I am also agree with you mate, it is better to stay away from ICO as an newbie and trade with popular altcoins or bitcoin because it is less risky but if he really want to do ICO then I recommend him to take a look at Ico reviews websites and do his own research. But in my opinion it is not worth investing in ICO since it is risky then trading for the same rewards
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

BTC is at all time high, so I dont think its right time for new entrants to invest in market. As post ICO there will be dumping to get profits and new members investment can get hurt or stuck because of that dumping. Better buy tokens from exchange post ICO  Grin Wink

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

all those who are going to recommend projects are probably the owners of them, so be careful in there because it is obviously that they will try to make-up their story in order to make it look good.
be careful with all the ico's that you are going to see, because they are very risky at the moment, i would suggest you to stay away from them, but i can not.. it is upto you to invest in them or not.
But yes, if i have some funds, i would not invest in them, doesnt matter how good is the return of those.

You are not right. You suggest that a person invest in a bank, while he would like to enter the stock market. Yes, many bad ICO, but there are many good ones. The best advice is how to choose a good ICO

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

Check Qchain project. ICO already running for some time. Already got demo of the project. Very good devs team. Ready to help any time asap. It will make some x in future , for sure.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

im new to this field and hope to invest on my first ico.i dont have huge capital.so i like to start with a affordable good ico.i hope to invest with in 1 week.can you please tell me your ideas about running/upcomming icos

Really the best ICO does not depend at all on how long you have spent in crypto. I would say however firstly that you should form your own judgements instead of asking others and secondly that depending on how much you have to invest you may find that some projects are off limits for you.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

Honestly, your best ico for you a newbie is no ico. The best thing you can do now can be only not participating in any ico.
I am also agree with you mate, it is better to stay away from ICO as an newbie and trade with popular altcoins or bitcoin because it is less risky but if he really want to do ICO then I recommend him to take a look at Ico reviews websites and do his own research. But in my opinion it is not worth investing in ICO since it is risky then trading for the same rewards

Newbies should stay away from ICO. They make many mistake while participating in ICO. The send ethereums to wrong addresses and they have problems after all. They give exchange wallet addresses while participating.

Never risk you money in ICO as a newbie.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

as a newbie you need to start with the ico with ship price , and you need to read evry thing about the project for what ? the team and road map

UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies ( Token Sale ends in 17 hours )
1 UTRUST = 0.0650 USD
UTRUST is a good ICO i may agree on it becuase of its platform i never tried UTRUST to invest for but i read its platform and also there is a lot of participants try to check it i suggest this also for some newbie to start for.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

Caution is important if you want to join ICO
I advice you ensure you get adequate knowledg on what it entails and how to discover a good oroject to invest in
Do not be in a hurry to join ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: