Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥Pre-ICO IS LIVE!🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 16177 times)
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Will the app have a leaderboard and maybe also a local leaderboard? Feel like the app should encourage users to run any way possible.

Also I like the idea of it eventually recognising multiple people in one spot as a gym but this app probably will take a little while to catch on and unlikely more than one person at the same gym uses it. Any way to manually put gym locations in there? Perhaps later on in development.

We recently had a team discussion about introducing some kind of ranking/level system Wink. We feel that the platform of this kind will definitely benefit from becoming more interactive and competitive. Leaderboards are a great example of such functionality. Thank you for your suggestion!

No problem. You'll definitely see me in here a lot. Finally found a project I like with all checkboxes marked. Keep up the great work over there and keep us all updated.

Thank you for such positive feedback! We will do our best!

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:03 PM

This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

We do see your point here, but Spotify itself has a similar business model to ours where they generate most of their revenue from advertising. It seems quite unlikely that they would want to share that revenue if they don't need to. Although, feel free to elaborate your suggestion if I didn't get it right.

Thanks.

I think you got my idea pretty accurately to be honest, I thought perhaps there would be some financial incentive to offer spotify in exchange for a share, such as anyone who signs up via your app and uses the integrated player gets some sort of revenue return in terms of tokens.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

This may sound pretty outlandish and be completely impossible but when thinking about the model and the ads being the way to generate funds, would it not be possible to add some sort of compatibility with a service such as Spotify, then receive some share of the ad revenue and use that to reward the active person? Many many people listen to music while exercising and if they could be rewarded for doing so that would make it all the better.

We do see your point here, but Spotify itself has a similar business model to ours where they generate most of their revenue from advertising. It seems quite unlikely that they would want to share that revenue if they don't need to. Although, feel free to elaborate your suggestion if I didn't get it right.

Thanks.

I think you got my idea pretty accurately to be honest, I thought perhaps there would be some financial incentive to offer spotify in exchange for a share, such as anyone who signs up via your app and uses the integrated player gets some sort of revenue return in terms of tokens.

Has to be discussed with Spotify.

rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:59:00 AM

What's the minimum somebody can invest during Pre ICO?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:45:37 AM

What's the minimum somebody can invest during Pre ICO?

0.1 ETH or equivalent in other currencies.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

what background do you create this platform, what should be moved into a token?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

what background do you create this platform, what should be moved into a token?

Hello,

Our platform is created to reward people for their physical activity. The process is quite similar to regular mining but instead of using computer & mining equipment, user can use his own body and physical activity. 

After the launch of the platform MOVE tokens will act as the efficiency multipliers and serve as a bonus coeficient applied to the amount of RUN coins that the user will receive for their physical activity. MOVE token can be traded, sold and trasfered on the Ethereum network. During the crowdsale participants will receive MOVE tokens to the wallets they contributed from. The number of tokens is limited by the smart-contract.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

Italian ann and bounty thread  are ready:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397435
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2419494.0
rezius

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 11:44:37 PM by rezius

While coins and a leaderboard are good incentives for people to run, it wouldn't hold a ton of long lasting interest.

I suggest:

Leveling up system is : 1-100

Tournaments: This would draw a ton of interest, even free ones. Not sure if adding the Run coins would be considered gambling.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

While coins and a leaderboard are good incentives for people to run, it wouldn't hold a ton of long lasting interest.

I suggest:

Tournaments: This would draw a ton of interest, even free ones. Not sure if adding the Run coins would be considered gambling.

Tournaments? It's interesting. People will be buy more tokens for win ... And tournaments will be increase price of MOVE..
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

I suggest:

Interesting idea. We will think of the ways to implement such feature.

rezius

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

The app will reward walking too I'm assuming? Different speeds, different earning rates?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

The app will reward walking too I'm assuming? Different speeds, different earning rates?

Yes

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

are you sure this concept really works
how to calculate runs, jogs, walks through app?

Hello, yes, we are sure, since we are developing it. Distance, time, speed, number of steps made will be calculated by using smartphone sensors or smart-devices like Apple Watch, Fitbit, etc.

rezius

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

Will the app be available for Apple Watch, Fitbit, and other Smart Watches right away? Will be a really big market for the app.

Also, where do you see the potential marketcap you're aiming for in the longrun?
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

Did you have any pre-ico/private sale? How many raised? When is main ICO part?

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
rezius

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:31 AM

Their Pre ICO is what is in 26 days.
cryptoivan

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:36 AM

I read the description of the project and I still don't see where will you take money from? People earn your tokens, the system is based on your tokens, so with the time, the price of your token should slightly fall. Why are we supposed to invest in it? What problem do you solve?
rezius

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

I read the description of the project and I still don't see where will you take money from? People earn your tokens, the system is based on your tokens, so with the time, the price of your token should slightly fall. Why are we supposed to invest in it? What problem do you solve?

It will increase in value because people will run for coins causing them to be sought after and people will also buy coins because they get more Run Coins based on how many Move Tokens they have.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:01:58 AM

The Pre-ICO phase will start on December 15. The main ICO part is in February 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: