Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs for investment  (Read 2637 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

The golden period is gone brother and there are very rare ICO come into existence and can give you big money in first place. I mean I have seen ICO who paid me big enough but some ICO were like there just to grab my money and run.

If you ask me then you should just invest your money into those coins which are actually present in the market or exchanger because it make sure that you have your money in sufficiently safe hands!

You can either take the profit or you can just take out the investment if you though of it anytime but you won’t loose it completely. Thats what make this happen properly. For current time, SCL and Jibrel could be your target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

Gotta be careful on what you wanna invest in. And also the amount effort you wanna put in to research on the ICO. The more detailed, the lesser risk to be caught in a scam. Happy ICO-ing!
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:09:09 AM

use spreadsheets of verified users to avoid obvious scams, lendex,balina,matty,gobone, its..

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

ICO is good way of investment. But each ICO project is not good investment. ICO usually depends on what's in the vision, how they can run the project in the future, the plane and policies, profitable or not for everyone , the look and work of the team is also very influential ico is good or not.
Yes Ico investment should be for long term yes it was there people became millionaire by some coins also some became full scam . But now a days lots of potential Ico is happening but hard to find . So look for long term investment atleast for a year.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:43 AM

I can't Say That I Can Distinguish ICO if it is Scam or Not, But Since you Are Looking For Investment in an ICO, I Would Suggest VLB.IO since This ICO Signature Campaign is Run by Yahoo62278, This Kind Of Manager only Picks and Accept Project if The Developers of ICO is Professional and is Reliable. If You Want To Take The Risk, Just Enjoy Reading Their Whitepaper. if You are interested Kindly Contact Their Dev's or manager yahoo62278

Dear Moderators, If This Post is Sensitive and Not Helpful, Kindly Delete.
Dear OP, If You Find This Post Helpful Please do Consider.
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

I recommend a new coin. It's just starting, it's a super bounty. You can buy at a low price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.0
ListICO

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Avoiding SCAMMERS hard They can make shinny website they can spend thousands of dollars for social media marketing.
Thant is why we try to listing ICOs with YouTuber reviews so you can get other peoples opinions. So you can get as much opinion as possible about Upcoming and Ongoing ICOs You can check it out on our ICO listing site www.listico.io (we working on it however YouTubers review is not 100% yet)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

First, we need to see the benefits and harms of the ICO
No. 1, the risk of trusting the ICO
As we all know, ICOs or virtual currencies operate independently and are not strictly regulated by the government. This creates favorable conditions for organizations and individuals to call for investment. So when investors contribute capital to ghost organizations, they will not get paid after the project ends because they are already running high. far flight.
Second, on the other hand, what are the benefits of investing in ICOs?
That is the profit, or in other words the money lay. You will receive x2, x4, x10 even x20 than the original amount. You can say, in just one night, you from the bum Slipped into millionaire when you invest in ICO projects

gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

someday there will be how to spot fake ico in youtube.. or 10 steps how to spot it and a million views, then more people will come up with how to spot fake ico. then the rules will change .. adapt and survive  Cool
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

anyone give some info about ICOs?
whats the category of good and bad ICO for investment?
how to detect it SCAM or NOT?
Its good to invest in ico because those are the very initial and low value of that coin and during ico many of the coins offers bonus. So for waiting some time you get good profit for your investments. For checking its legitimacy check google for ico rankings. Try to follow the top ones.
PeterKh

Activity: 107

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

ICO is a good way of raising funds as a concept. Really opens up financing for a lot more team. I believe that as time passes, it will be harder and harder to do scam ICOs, and ICO market quality will rise.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

Has anyone looked into SMSChain? So they are going to be a decentralized SMS gateway. They have already raised almost 1.3Million USD. I have yet not participated into this ICO yet but literally found this one today only. So what is SMS Chain? From what I have understood, we have to downlaod their application on others can use our unused SMS and we can make income from this as we will get paid for every SMS other companies will send using our mobile. According to their website we can make between 150 USD to even 750 USD. They do have a limit of 40,000 SMS per day so if you are the one who has an unlimited plan, its great for you. If I would have this king of plan where I have unlimited SMS plan I would for sure make the full use of SMS Chain SMS per day limit and make sure all 40,000 SMS are sent using my mobile so I can make most money out of this. So the best part is that you do not even have to participate in their ICO to make money out of it. The users just have to install the app and can set a per day limit of how many SMS they would like to be sent from their quota. Not only this users can also control the type of content that they want to be sent out, for example if they want the sms to be sent from facebook, whatsapp or google, etc.

Looking at the team I was pleasantly surprised to check the linkedin profile of the CEO of SMS Chain, Andrey Insarov. This guy has a solid background and has worked in London. ANdrey has a telecommunication background with Global SMS providers.

Looking at the concept I am definitely going to be using their application to earn some passive income. For more information you can visit their website https://smschain.org or even join their telegram chat at https://t.me/smschainofficial   

angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Do your due diligence:

Read the information on the project's website, check out the team and the advisors, and read up on their backgrounds.

If there are outside investors involved, see who they are. A big VC fund might indicate a project with a higher chance of success.

Check out the project's social channels and blogs: Are they updated frequently? Are they run professionally?

Read the project's whitepaper; if it's too technical, find an expert's evaluation or ask one to evaluate it.

Does the team already have a working product? Perhaps in beta or alpha stage? If possible, try it out. A solid working product, or at least a proof of concept, might mean the team is serious and potentially already ahead of their competitors in the space.

Carefully examine the ICO terms and conditions: Has there been a large pre-sale discount? Is the total market cap and the amount of funds being collected realistic and reasonable? For example, a company making a decentralized calendar app probably does not mean half a billion dollars in funding.

What's the project roadmap like? Does it appear realistic, or is it just a wish list?

What's the team's plan for spending those ICO funds moving forward?

See what social channels are saying. Check Slack, Reddit, Telegram, and more, but be wary that there will be lots of unreasonable shilling for the project, as well as just plain clueless comments. Use common sense; if something feels off, stay away from it.
Pepsi_Max

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:01:24 PM

Signals Network is my top pick for November. Good idea and presentation. Recently they announced partnership with iExec, which is cool!

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207141.0
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

Better to invest in ICOs with hardcap less then 10mio. Just look at Tezos, Kickico etc.. where is price now
PeterKh

Activity: 107

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

I also strongly value use of an escrow mechanism.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
CryptoCalendar.Pro

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

Better to invest in ICOs with hardcap less then 10mio. Just look at Tezos, Kickico etc.. where is price now
Partly agreed. But what about Raiden network for example?
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:12:08 PM

Agree with you, when team have a lot of money they will feeling lazy with their paper project.
Almost project don't need their coin/token. They need our money; major coin to cash out!
So many times we can get cheaper in exchange after their ICO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

ICO is a good way of raising funds as a concept. Really opens up financing for a lot more team. I believe that as time passes, it will be harder and harder to do scam ICOs, and ICO market quality will rise.
Yes, because it's too easy and no control of authority so many of us getting scam, loosing money on bad project.
Even some projects showing very good and potential like Tezos did. And now, let's see what're they doing with our money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

A lot of research!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: