Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs for investment  (Read 2637 times)
arrey007 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:08:54 AM

anyone give some info about ICOs?
whats the category of good and bad ICO for investment?
how to detect it SCAM or NOT?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

ICO is good for investment. But each ICO is not good investment. You have to study Project Report, Routemap,  White paper, Team is also an important factor for successful launch of ICO.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

Detecting scam ICOs is difficult more than you predict, I think you should avoid investing in ICOs for a while because now risk is at the highest level.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

There are too many ICOs in the market. If an ICO is not able to achive hardcap then chances are less that it will boom. So invest wisely make a big research. I recently invested in electroneum as its a mobile mining product. Hoping, it will boom...
ASSPACE

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

there are so many ICO to know what to shoot with 100% certainty is impossible
the risk is huge even ICO, which brought cash. the majority of their products are not probably to survive, so as not to arouse interest to real users. and the ICO are aimed at the enrichment team Undecided
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

with the rate at which ICOs spring up these days, one begin to wonder which one is real or fake. I think getting to transact with genuine ones requires a bit of research and instinct from participant. checking to know the anticident of the team behind the project, the solution the coin seek to provide, their plans & policies, whitepaper etc. are very important things to consider.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

well theres a lot of ICOs nowadays but you better do serious research before investing because most of the ICOs you will find will promise you fast ROI.Be wise before joining mate Cool
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

Read through this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248251.0
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

Coinschedule, icoaler, icotracker seems to be a very good site that contains a lot of information about the ico. And you must try to visit the icorating too.
To determine about how good the ico, you must do a lot of the analyzation from the various sectors.
The team must have a lot of knowledge about the programmers and experience in that section since long time ago. This to avoid the developer will try to run away with the money. you can try to invest in spectre project too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

Always do your research when looking to invest in an ICO. Check out their website and read their whitepaper, it usually gives a lot of background on the business. A good example of this is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. I believe they will make a great investment. Check them out and let me know what you think.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:35 AM

Coinschedule, icoaler, icotracker seems to be a very good site that contains a lot of information about the ico. And you must try to visit the icorating too.
To determine about how good the ico, you must do a lot of the analyzation from the various sectors.
The team must have a lot of knowledge about the programmers and experience in that section since long time ago. This to avoid the developer will try to run away with the money. you can try to invest in spectre project too.
Agree with the list of the resources, just wanted to add smith + crown reports as a good one as well. In addition to the team, check out products or at least their betas or at least their extensive descriptions are always present if the project is well elaborate which is for sure every careful token buyer is looking to see.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

I think that ICO are good for investment but you have to carefully select which ICO to invest because there are many ICOs but most of them are just scam or worthless to invest in so you have to find an good ICO to invest.To detect whether it is scam or not you have to study their team information, coins cap value and to read about the coin would give you a clear idea about that coin.
scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:42:56 AM

as long as i follow ico i see what projects and team developers and also total supplay and yeng most important the amount allocated to developers should be 10% if more than that I think ICO is not good to follow

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:37:35 AM

Look for the team behind, look for their credentials. But sometimes, this can be faked to. It helps as well when you follow the notable people in the cryptospace cause chances are they might be invested in it or connected somehow. In this way, you may denote that it may be legit.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

Definitely look at the team before you do any kind of investing, no one wants to be the victim of scam or fraud.
Good research is needed and I've been looking at one particular ICO for a couple days, I've studied abit about them and I found that trade.io  is a new ICO for the month of November, currently in PRE-ICO and trade.io is aiming to become the leading platform for trading multiple financial assets based on blockchain technology.

The team behind the project is very solid, if you check website you will notice that whitepaper and roadmaps are realistic goals. I can say that I'm impressed.
trade.io  announcement thread can be found here for anyone interested. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

The team is definitely the most important factor as most ICOs are raising money in order to build a product. Look through their profile to see if they can deliver. Also look at which market they are in. For me, there are currently too many protocol projects similar to Ethereum, which will be hard for them to differentiate themselves in the future.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

Definitely look at the team before you do any kind of investing, no one wants to be the victim of scam or fraud.
Good research is needed and I've been looking at one particular ICO for a couple days, I've studied abit about them and I found that trade.io  is a new ICO for the month of November, currently in PRE-ICO and trade.io is aiming to become the leading platform for trading multiple financial assets based on blockchain technology.

The team behind the project is very solid, if you check website you will notice that whitepaper and roadmaps are realistic goals. I can say that I'm impressed.
trade.io  announcement thread can be found here for anyone interested. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0

I've been looking at trade.io also! I'm waiting for the Bounty program to be available!
cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:19 AM

I think there are many threads that discuss about a good ico or a scam ico ,,, if I think it all depends on our carefulness in learning the project ,,, and most of all is our luck

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

I've been looking at trade.io also! I'm waiting for the Bounty program to be available!
bounty is open and according to thread it will run from Nov 6th - Dec 15th.
I will take part!
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:19:33 AM

There are a lot of new icos nowdays and it's hard to track all of them, some maybe scam and the others is legit. I usually use coinschedule to see the list of ongoing and upcoming ico, if there's some that pique my interest, then i will start to do research from the the website, looking at the team member history, the whitepaper and the slack / telegram chat of the team. It's hard to pick a good ico nowdays because there's a lot of flippers and most ico set the cap too high that makes the demand outside the ico nonexistence.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███