Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12655 times)
apoloo (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Dear Sirs, i'vd read your whitepaper briefly, and have some questions:
  In which way StopTheFakes decides who will get the renumeration if two different doers send the same Alert?
  Why the number of tokens is limited? What is the expected lifetime of the STF-project?

In which way StopTheFakes decides who will get the renumeration if two different doers send the same Alert?

Consumers adore competing with each other, reaching higher levels and collecting points. All in all, games bring joy and satisfaction. It makes people happy to be the first to have sent an alert in response to a request. Doer, with the first report, will get renumeration,
More information about this you can find here:
https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-io-the-doers-perspective-c1fd9250090a
https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-doers-1cf4fad8c853

Why the number of tokens is limited?
The number of tokens is limited. Demanding a limited number of tokens will help increase the price of the token in the future, which is attractive to people who believe in the project.

More information here: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/%D0%BD%D0%BEw-do-we-use-blockchain-and-token-and-why-f10530f61626

What is the expected lifetime of the STF-project?

When we came up with the idea to create StopTheFakes.io, we were fully aware of the scope of the counterfeit market. We couldn’t imagine, however, how serious the problem is. Government watchdogs missed the emergence of a global industry and allowed it to turn into a monster devouring law-abiding businesses. Currently, governments keep discussing what can be done to deal with this problem while continuing to apply the old methods, such as tax surveillance, customs, and few cybersecurity units.
In 2013, sales of counterfeit goods and pirated content exceeded $461 billion, or some 2.5% of the total amount of international trade.
The counterfeit market is huge and its still growing. I believe that there will be a lot of work for many years.

apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

I did not understand a bit - is it possible to get a bounty from several accounts (twitter, fb) or only one?

Hi, yes you can join our bounty campaign with several accounts if it meets our requirements.

Bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414250
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Hello guys. Good idea!

Few questions:

1. How do you plan to fight slander? if someone will point legal sources as a fake.
2. How exactly do you plan to fight with pirates? Will you cooperate with each content provider like ISP/Hosting? With major brands like Google? With the countries governments?
Which prevents the pirate from opening a new site on the new domain (which can be done very quickly)?

Everything is very simple to understand.
1. Look, at first, platform workers won't decide who is right or no, they will just modarate all requests. But customers will, so they won't pay for fake info...
2. StopTheFakes will give all information to costumer, who will decide what to do. Force somebody to remove copyright content is easy enough nowadays, in real life everything is harder...
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Hello guys. Good idea!

Few questions:

1. How do you plan to fight slander? if someone will point legal sources as a fake.
2. How exactly do you plan to fight with pirates? Will you cooperate with each content provider like ISP/Hosting? With major brands like Google? With the countries governments?
Which prevents the pirate from opening a new site on the new domain (which can be done very quickly)?

Everything is very simple to understand.
1. Look, at first, platform workers won't decide who is right or no, they will just modarate all requests. But customers will, so they won't pay for fake info...
2. StopTheFakes will give all information to costumer, who will decide what to do. Force somebody to remove copyright content is easy enough nowadays, in real life everything is harder...

Thank you!

Yes, you are right!

1. Requestor makes a decision about each alert. If everything correct and all information meets the requirements then requestor accepts the alert and STF tokens will be paid. Also, there will be a rating system for the doers. If the doer sends fake alert he will be banned from the system.
2. Now it is very easy to work with ISP/Hosting providers. If there will be confirmed alert about the pirated website they will block it on a few minutes. In real life, of course, we need government help, that's why we are working now with our advisors (mainly with Mr.Gorshkov) on matters of state aid. We are developing programs that will help to introduce our system into the state management system.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

I'm not against pirated content. Many people can not afford to purchase a licensed product. But a licensed product is always a quality product. I like this project precisely because it will help me use a quality product.
If the team successfully conducts ICO, it will be great for all of us.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

I'm not against pirated content. Many people can not afford to purchase a licensed product. But a licensed product is always a quality product. I like this project precisely because it will help me use a quality product.

Thanks to an effective fight against pirates, there are many online theaters where you can buy a subscription for the price of one visit to the cinema.

The more pirate sites we close with stopthefakes service, the more we detect counterfeit, the cheaper the legal product will be.

A quality product will be at an affordable price.

sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

Will you have a Token Airdrop and if so what is airdrop date?
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Will you have a Token Airdrop and if so what is airdrop date?

Hi. No, we are not planing an airdrop
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Who will take a role of an escrow in your smart-contracts?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

Thanks to an effective fight against pirates, there are many online theaters where you can buy a subscription for the price of one visit to the cinema.

The more pirate sites we close with stopthefakes service, the more we detect counterfeit, the cheaper the legal product will be.

I think companies won't sell product with lower price if market will clear from pirates. All of them are supported by investors and financial results is the main goal. The beter Q1-Q4 financial results, the more stocks price.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I think companies won't sell product with lower price if market will clear from pirates. All of them are supported by investors and financial results is the main goal. The beter Q1-Q4 financial results, the more stocks price.

You should not think so. Look at the price of a Windows or Adobe license. The more licensed copies are sold, the less they set the price. It all depends on the market, but they go for it. Maybe this will not work for brands such as LOUIS VUITTON or Hermes, but such brands are interested in exterminating counterfeit since this has a very strong effect on their prestige. Who wants to buy a bag LOUIS VUITTON for 10k $, if anyone can afford such a bag))
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

The price of the service or product will really become lower. But this is not enough to become accessible to all. Dear brands will never lie in stores with low prices. Therefore, there will always be fakes, this can not be got rid of.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

You should not think so. Look at the price of a Windows or Adobe license. The more licensed copies are sold, the less they set the price. It all depends on the market, but they go for it. Maybe this will not work for brands such as LOUIS VUITTON or Hermes, but such brands are interested in exterminating counterfeit since this has a very strong effect on their prestige. Who wants to buy a bag LOUIS VUITTON for 10k $, if anyone can afford such a bag))

Yea, I agree with that. My sister subscribed on Adobe Photoshop and has been using licensed version since 2012. As for me, official software is always better, because you always can request for support. Anyway, if you aren't good in programming, you shouldn't download cracked software.

But what about entertainment industry? I'm not sure that Warner Broth, Fox, Netflix will decrease products price.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

The price of the service or product will really become lower. But this is not enough to become accessible to all. Dear brands will never lie in stores with low prices. Therefore, there will always be fakes, this can not be got rid of.

Yes, I agree, but with the help of the information that we collect large brands can respond to the market. Let's say: with the help of the service stopthefakes it becomes known that in a small city there is a demand for cheap products of this brand. They will be able to release a new line of their products at a reduced price and distributed through the branches that are already there. The manufacturer will get its profit and the consumer will receive a cheap but high-quality product.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Yes, I agree, but with the help of the information that we collect large brands can respond to the market. Let's say: with the help of the service stopthefakes it becomes known that in a small city there is a demand for cheap products of this brand. They will be able to release a new line of their products at a reduced price and distributed through the branches that are already there. The manufacturer will get its profit and the consumer will receive a cheap but high-quality product.

Yes, indeed, it is quite possible. I like your project more and more Smiley
Is the white list already closed for new members? What bonuses can I get by buying tokens now?
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Yes, indeed, it is quite possible. I like your project more and more Smiley
Is the white list already closed for new members? What bonuses can I get by buying tokens now?

Thank you!

The whitelist will be launched asap. Bonuses are calculated individually depending on the amount of investment. For the whitelist will be a limitation 150k$ per investor. If you'd like to invest 100k$ and more, please PM, we will discuss the bonuses.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

Probably depends on the country or the city, but I rarely meet with a straightforward fake. Although there were several times with clothes, as it is not pleasant. At least it's not massive.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

Probably depends on the country or the city, but I rarely meet with a straightforward fake. Although there were several times with clothes, as it is not pleasant. At least it's not massive.

It's really massive in some contries. You can find a lot of videos where people shows how many fake bags or watches you can by in New York USA. This is unbelievable but it's true. Even US can't successfully fight against counterfeit. The only way is to fight together. Only responsible people can help to solve this problem.

Can I ask what country are you from?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Really, where do you live? Even in US and each developed country fakes — are the real problem. Online markets, platforms, other sites want to fraud you by selling unlicensed product. I've never buy clothes on sites, because don't want to get the fake.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Who will take a role of an escrow in your smart-contracts?

Our official Ltd company will be an escrow in our smart-contract. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: