Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:43:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12655 times)
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

A simple how-to instruction to get on the Whitelist

You can apply for Whitelist starting on 24/02/2018 (09:00 AM EST Time). Please, make it on time to be enlisted in the White List. We will close it once it’s full without any additional announcements.

We’re forming the White list and conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure joined in one unified form so that:

To confirm your determination
To check your citizenship to ensure observance of legal regulations (unfortunately, the US citizens are not allowed to take part in the Token sale)
To comply to international law and legal code of other jurisdictions so as to remain fully law-abiding

How to apply https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/a-simple-how-to-instruction-to-get-on-the-whitelist-d6010aa34bea
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

I have just thought and here is my question. If participators will be from China, USA, how they will use your platform? I mean both customers and executors. Do they need to pass KYC for using your functions or something else?
I think so, working without  KYC identification in some of that countries is illegal. But whats the problem, Know Your Customer is easy  to pass procedure.

The thing is that investors want to stay anonymous. If you will pass KYC in scam project, it will fraud you and can use personal info (loans, bank accounts, even for address tracking and theft). So, I know many persons who invest in projects when their tokens listed on exchanges.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I have just thought and here is my question. If participators will be from China, USA, how they will use your platform? I mean both customers and executors. Do they need to pass KYC for using your functions or something else?
I think so, working without  KYC identification in some of that countries is illegal. But whats the problem, Know Your Customer is easy  to pass procedure.

The thing is that investors want to stay anonymous. If you will pass KYC in scam project, it will fraud you and can use personal info (loans, bank accounts, even for address tracking and theft). So, I know many persons who invest in projects when their tokens listed on exchanges.
If information is leaked to the ISO that every investor will have to pass KYS, then this can negatively affect the popularity of the project.
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

If information is leaked to the ISO that every investor will have to pass KYS, then this can negatively affect the popularity of the project.
KYS an important part of the ICO.
helps to avoid money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion.

BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

you are right and wrong at the same time. Some investors will never pass KYC, another don't see anything strange in this procedure. I have seen a lot of project that don't allow investors to fund before KYC verification, but most of them have reached hard cap.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

I think SEC and organizations in other countries will soon change rules for ICO's, and there will be no anonymus purchasing at all.
InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

How will pirated content be verified? How will it be paid?
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Good news everyone! STF devs continue to work on web service and now we can see it's alpha version came out strictly on schedule.

There are more good news here: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/alpha-release-of-the-web-service-came-out-strictly-on-schedule-f5d6e22cdae6
So they are moving according to their road map and are fully ready for march Token Sale. They've strengthened the programming team and successfully passed pre-sale procedure where 1 350 000 tokens had been sold pre-schedule.
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

I think SEC and organizations in other countries will soon change rules for ICO's, and there will be no anonymus purchasing at all.

I agree. Only this will help to increase public image of ICO projects and stop politicians and officials to associate them with frauds and terrorist organisations. In addition, this won't hurt anonimity of token purchases.
sensay

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Global Piracy Market
We can estimate the counterfeit market by analyzing how many counterfeits are detected at customs. If a consumer ordered a fake Swiss watch in China, it is expected to cross the border where the customs authorities may intercept it. Pirated content is a more complicated story. An Internet user downloads a torrent or watches a pirated movie at home. Attempts of the regulatory bodies to block access to pirate websites look pathetic, because basic computer skills are all a user needs to get a VPN connection and bypass any bans.

This is why it is extremely hard to estimate, if approximately, the extent of the piracy market. MUSO, a London-based tech company, has been the most successful of all in this respect so far. Their research focused on the pirate website traffic in 2016. The results are listed below:

Total number of Internet users’ visits to piracy websites: 191 billion
Total number of one user’s visits to piracy websites throughout 2016: 53.33 times throughout 2016
Number of Internet users around the world: 3.37 billion
Global population: 7.38 billion

The development of network technologies has only aggravated the situation. In the past, pirates used to steal only ready content (movies, musical compositions and software), but now they are stealing Internet broadcasts of various events and channels too. It is difficult to estimate the amount of money lost by a right holder who organized, suppose, a pay-per-view broadcast of the World Cup Final. Immediate reaction –in an online mode, literally — is required to detect and put a stop to this infringement.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/global-counterfeit-market-facts-and-figures-b1872b7398b7

Lonsdayl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

KYS an important part of the ICO.
helps to avoid money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion.

Do you think so? But 90% projects are scams and do nothing. If scammers will get your personal info, what will they do with it! I am not talking about StopTheFakes, but look at the market abd you will see everything.

For example, you have 20-100$ k on Eth, BTC adrress and project can see this. They will know where do you live and who are you. Crypto world isn't anonymus enough, but with KYC and AML it will never be secure!
BitCare

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

The development of network technologies has only aggravated the situation. In the past, pirates used to steal only ready content (movies, musical compositions and software), but now they are stealing Internet broadcasts of various events and channels too. It is difficult to estimate the amount of money lost by a right holder who organized, suppose, a pay-per-view broadcast of the World Cup Final. Immediate reaction –in an online mode, literally — is required to detect and put a stop to this infringement.

So you will be helping content creators to find and ban illegal sites? I wish we will know someday how many sites and illegal content are downloading every minute in global network.

You must fight with users and hosting providers (the last one is more preferable). Companies must create rigid criteria for new users and sites, only this way you will be able to fight with copyright breakers.
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

I've heard that the registration to whitelist is opened. It's really good news, also, who registered before should register for whitelist.
who else is also waiting ICO? what do you think for what time they will collect it?
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

I've heard that the registration to whitelist is opened. It's really good news, also, who registered before should register for whitelist.
who else is also waiting ICO? what do you think for what time they will collect it?
It really doesn't matter, or you are waiting for some tokens which will be spreaded after ICO will be ended?
InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

What will be the cost on pre-ico coins?
MrsIceman

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

Global Piracy Market
We can estimate the counterfeit market by analyzing how many counterfeits are detected at customs. If a consumer ordered a fake Swiss watch in China, it is expected to cross the border where the customs authorities may intercept it. Pirated content is a more complicated story. An Internet user downloads a torrent or watches a pirated movie at home. Attempts of the regulatory bodies to block access to pirate websites look pathetic, because basic computer skills are all a user needs to get a VPN connection and bypass any bans.

This is why it is extremely hard to estimate, if approximately, the extent of the piracy market. MUSO, a London-based tech company, has been the most successful of all in this respect so far. Their research focused on the pirate website traffic in 2016. The results are listed below:

Total number of Internet users’ visits to piracy websites: 191 billion
Total number of one user’s visits to piracy websites throughout 2016: 53.33 times throughout 2016
Number of Internet users around the world: 3.37 billion
Global population: 7.38 billion

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/global-counterfeit-market-facts-and-figures-b1872b7398b7

This is a bombshell statistics. But the biggest sore point is not the huge amount of internet users, visiting the piracy websites, but the producers of these websites. This information is shocking.
BitCare

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

How will pirated content be verified? How will it be paid?
An internal billing system is developed to make external payments and to allow Doers and Requestors to create SUB wallets. As a result, one click will suffice to audit the internal payments and transactions by referring to smart contracts created in Blockchain Ethereum.
The system configures HS, a hash amount of the files received from the Doer in the Alert, which records not only their quantity, but also their size and the name of each file for additional recording and comparison purposes.

Yeah, and it will be one of great results how users can use blockchain. I am glad that every useful ICO project is sharing blockchain and cryptocurrency advantages with people.

StopTheFakes can break all limits! Legal content, legal income for customers and cheap help for content (goods) producers.
sensay

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

How big is the counterfeit market?
By the most conservative estimates, the counterfeit market is at least $461 billion a year. This is the money lost by holders of intellectual property rights. This amount is only comparable to that of the global advertising market, which makes us believe that right holders will be ready to pay those who will help them protect their rights.

It is impossible to estimate the extent of pirated content on the Internet. Rights holders lose billions of dollars, and pirates get the lion’s share of this money. In the Information Age, intellectual property rights become one of the key elements of economic success.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-investors-669c972321b7
Lonsdayl

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

How big is the counterfeit market?
By the most conservative estimates, the counterfeit market is at least $461 billion a year. This is the money lost by holders of intellectual property rights. This amount is only comparable to that of the global advertising market, which makes us believe that right holders will be ready to pay those who will help them protect their rights.

It is impossible to estimate the extent of pirated content on the Internet. Rights holders lose billions of dollars, and pirates get the lion’s share of this money. In the Information Age, intellectual property rights become one of the key elements of economic success.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-investors-669c972321b7

Which amount of this money are you planning to return? Have you got any prediction about your influence on fakes production industry?
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

StopTheFakes should pay more attention to the stf-doers study. They should know well how to search and find fake goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: