Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12649 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

What license are you talking about? Thanks!

How will you partner with other companies? Will you sign up contract with them? OR you will use platform + smartcontract + tokens without any official documents?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

as we know, the number of violations that occur in business competition is increasingly widespread. And what often happens is a very sneaky competition and this has an impact on business people and companies who are often harmed by copyright hijackers, such as logos, trademarks, etc . And I think with StopTheFakes.io service, all such activities can be detected. and this is very useful, using blockchain technology everything will be under control.

Companies are really trying to fight with fakes. For example, Instagram bans every account which uses their logo on photo or video. But, it's too hard to find each offender, but StopTheFakes and users army can do it fast and cheap.
Movie makers are trying to ban each site with illegal content, but searching proccess is too difficult. So here comes the platform StopTheFakes and offers content makers real working product!
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

as we know, the number of violations that occur in business competition is increasingly widespread. And what often happens is a very sneaky competition and this has an impact on business people and companies who are often harmed by copyright hijackers, such as logos, trademarks, etc . And I think with StopTheFakes.io service, all such activities can be detected. and this is very useful, using blockchain technology everything will be under control.

Companies are really trying to fight with fakes. For example, Instagram bans every account which uses their logo on photo or video. But, it's too hard to find each offender, but StopTheFakes and users army can do it fast and cheap.
Movie makers are trying to ban each site with illegal content, but searching proccess is too difficult. So here comes the platform StopTheFakes and offers content makers real working product!

But the funny thing is that in my country even goverment couldn't fight with piracy. For example, we have a website with all pirate movies, videogames etc. and they close it every half of the year. Now bad guys just change the domain adress and that's all. Nobody can catch them...
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

But the funny thing is that in my country even goverment couldn't fight with piracy. For example, we have a website with all pirate movies, videogames etc. and they close it every half of the year. Now bad guys just change the domain adress and that's all. Nobody can catch them...

Yeah, it's hard. Somebody think that pirates are good guys — wrong. Because opirates also earn money on us, showing huge amount of advertise. While they can earn money, they will find any opportunity to support pirate content.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

nice idea!
Genzel

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Yeah, it's hard. Somebody think that pirates are good guys — wrong. Because opirates also earn money on us, showing huge amount of advertise. While they can earn money, they will find any opportunity to support pirate content.

The best scenario would be the conclusion of any agreement with the government of the country with the highest piracy rates. I hope Stopfacke will come to this sooner or later...
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

If someone uses my internet for doing piracy without my permission, will I be responsible for that?
RedenBlack13

Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

The best scenario would be the conclusion of any agreement with the government of the country with the highest piracy rates. I hope Stopfacke will come to this sooner or later...

The best way to fight piracy, in my opinion, is provide some cheap (but good) services as Amazon Prime Video or Netflix. You have a very big library, very fast download and high quality streaming. No sense to download torrent or anything else. Try to shut down one by one all the pirate websites is something very long and almost vain.

This project should be good in the pharma or food industries, to prevent frauds, but I think your business model is quite different.

apoloo (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

If someone uses my internet for doing piracy without my permission, will I be responsible for that?

What do you mean? Someone will use your IP address for uploading all piracy content, website, and other things? How do you think it can work?
Genzel

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

The best way to fight piracy, in my opinion, is provide some cheap (but good) services as Amazon Prime Video or Netflix. You have a very big library, very fast download and high quality streaming. No sense to download torrent or anything else. Try to shut down one by one all the pirate websites is something very long and almost vain.

This project should be good in the pharma or food industries, to prevent frauds, but I think your business model is quite different.

So you think this project will not defeat piracy? You know, sometimes the rights holders even don't know that their products are placed on a hundreds websites, cause they don't have their own army of scouts. In my opinion this project will help to fight with small pirate websites, but not the most popular ones.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

projects that are very good in my opinion, this project really caught my attention.. I think I would be very supportive of this project,I agree with the idea of the project stopthefakes..the idea offered I think are very useful for all people who want to protect the privacy or all of their activity on the internet,I am very optimistic that this project will attract the interest of investors and I also hope this project will be a success..
RedenBlack13

Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

So you think this project will not defeat piracy? You know, sometimes the rights holders even don't know that their products are placed on a hundreds websites, cause they don't have their own army of scouts. In my opinion this project will help to fight with small pirate websites, but not the most popular ones.

You are right when you talk about the content owners awarness. Maybe it can help specially the smaller ones.

What I think (but is only my opinion) is that it looks like the war on drugs: if you fight just the final sellers or buyers you will never win. You must solve the core of the problem. In the case of internet piracy, you must create legal platform that are easy to use, full of contents and affordable, so the most people will use them instead of the illegal ones.

Genzel

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

You see, fighting drug dealers is much easier than fighting piracy, cause you don't have that law base which you can use on every pirate portal. Legislatively it's too complicated because of the difference in laws of countries where that domain can be registered.

You are right when you talk about the content owners awarness. Maybe it can help specially the smaller ones.

What I think (but is only my opinion) is that it looks like the war on drugs: if you fight just the final sellers or buyers you will never win. You must solve the core of the problem. In the case of internet piracy, you must create legal platform that are easy to use, full of contents and affordable, so the most people will use them instead of the illegal ones.

The problem is that the core of it are big dogs in piracy industry and you cannot fight them, cause legislatively you don't have any power. Each country has their own laws. But if the project will cooperate with goverment it can do some great changes in the world
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

You see, fighting drug dealers is much easier than fighting piracy, cause you don't have that law base which you can use on every pirate portal. Legislatively it's too complicated because of the difference in laws of countries where that domain can be registered.

The problem is that the core of it are big dogs in piracy industry and you cannot fight them, cause legislatively you don't have any power. Each country has their own laws. But if the project will cooperate with goverment it can do some great changes in the world

Now there are many tools that will effectively close pirate sites. Active cooperation with hosting providers, registrars of domain names. It is enough to extract a violation and send an application with evidence. This is exactly what we will do. It is clear that it is not possible to eliminate 100% of all pirates, but with the help of our service you can actively fight against pirate sites, for example, in the first weeks of the release of a new film.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

nice idea!

Thank you! What do you like more about our project? How does it look like in your country with fake products?
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

You know, even big things beginning from small movement. According to research, nobody will throw out the trash in clean place, but in polluted environment will!
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I believe that there is a great future for the StopTheFakes.io project. And its time to buy STFcoin at least for buy&hold strategy.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Devs, can you answer? How many tokens/money will users earn with one report? From which parameters will depends the reward amount?
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Devs, can you answer? How many tokens/money will users earn with one report? From which parameters will depends the reward amount?

It depends. For one report you can earn from 10$ to 100$ in STFCoins. But we assume that there may be individual cases when someone wants to lay a large factory for the production of counterfeit goods. Service stopthefakes will be anonymous, then such appeals may be considered individually. Suppose one of the employees for tailoring fake shoes wanted to provide complete information about the factory, its location and the database of all customers. It is clear that $ 100 for such information is not enough. Therefore, it will be possible to agree on more favorable conditions Wink
Genzel

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Now there are many tools that will effectively close pirate sites. Active cooperation with hosting providers, registrars of domain names. It is enough to extract a violation and send an application with evidence. This is exactly what we will do. It is clear that it is not possible to eliminate 100% of all pirates, but with the help of our service you can actively fight against pirate sites, for example, in the first weeks of the release of a new film.

For sure, you will help movie makers with your service, especially in days of premieres. And with the huge army of piracy fighters you can turn the world around Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: