Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12655 times)
daha67

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Good idea, but I am not sure about the execution........ I still wait for the perfect ICO for my money

Thank you! Why are you not sure? Give us more information. We will try to answer all your questions.

This project has potential.
The perfect ICO for everyone will, do not doubt! Good results and early closing of the pre-sale allows us to make an optimistic forecast.
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Good idea, but I am not sure about the execution........ I still wait for the perfect ICO for my money

Thank you! Why are you not sure? Give us more information. We will try to answer all your questions.

The perfect ICO for everyone will, do not doubt! Good results and early closing of the pre-sale allows us to make an optimistic forecast.

First of all, you must noticed that pre-sale hard cap wasn't big. If they will get 30-50% during first week of main sale, we could say "great project". But now STF team is only in the beginning.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

First of all, you must noticed that pre-sale hard cap wasn't big. If they will get 30-50% during first week of main sale, we could say "great project". But now STF team is only in the beginning.
Get 50% during first week of main sale is hard to any project. But I think that Stop The Fakes can get 30% easily. But they should switch on all media resources. And since ETH rates are poor it's another great opportunity to buy tokens. What do you think about project's success?
daha67

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

Get 50% during first week of main sale is hard to any project. But I think that Stop The Fakes can get 30% easily. But they should switch on all media resources. And since ETH rates are poor it's another great opportunity to buy tokens. What do you think about project's success?
I think that the project is very successful. Closure of pre-sale twice as fast as possible, allows us to positively predict the future of ICO. As for the mass media, the project pleases us with various news and scientists invited for consultations. Also, the project organizers have given interviews on one of the Russian channels.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

I think that the project is very successful. Closure of pre-sale twice as fast as possible, allows us to positively predict the future of ICO. As for the mass media, the project pleases us with various news and scientists invited for consultations. Also, the project organizers have given interviews on one of the Russian channels.

Oh really? Could you give a link to the interview if it is in web?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Interview in Russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yic0lMoR1Ec&feature=youtu.be
also you can check the latest news https://twitter.com/StopTheFakes_io
daha67

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Yes, you could watch it by this link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUzknHMcQ_E
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

I want to know who are your potential investors? They want to support project and earn money on tokens pumping? Or everyone who bought SFT will use platform and create tasks for fakes searching?
BitCare

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Have you got any referral system? Can I attract investors and get % from their purchases?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

I want to know who are your potential investors? They want to support project and earn money on tokens pumping? Or everyone who bought SFT will use platform and create tasks for fakes searching?
I think that investors have only one dream - profit. But in fact big corporations can be either token holders or STF-clients.
daha67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Have you got any referral system? Can I attract investors and get % from their purchases?
Yes, they have it
You could read about it by this link https://stopthefakes.io/affiliate
sensay

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Basically anyone can be potential investor

During  ICO tokens will sold at considerable discounts. In the future, they will be added, just like any other cryptocurrency, to the stock exchange listing where they will be convertible to other cryptocurrencies or to fiat money.

Any investor will also be able to mediate between large companies, which are rights holders, and our project. If he accepts the request, he will be remunerated with fiat money. He will be able to pay for our services with STF tokens and earn money on arbitration.

For more info please visit
 https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-investors-669c972321b7
Lonsdayl

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Basically anyone can be potential investor

During  ICO tokens will sold at considerable discounts. In the future, they will be added, just like any other cryptocurrency, to the stock exchange listing where they will be convertible to other cryptocurrencies or to fiat money.

Any investor will also be able to mediate between large companies, which are rights holders, and our project. If he accepts the request, he will be remunerated with fiat money. He will be able to pay for our services with STF tokens and earn money on arbitration.

For more info please visit
 https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-investors-669c972321b7

Great guide for newbies, thanks. I love each project that sells tokens and wants to use them as the payment method on platform. A lot of projects create tokens with only one purpose — collect money and list tokens on exchange platforms.
BitCare

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Yes, they have it
You could read about it by this link https://stopthefakes.io/affiliate

I will get referral reward only for first transaction? Or I will earn from all purchases that make by attracted investors?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

So Stop the Fakes service is going to start its work? And what countries will be first ones?
sensay

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

I will get referral reward only for first transaction? Or I will earn from all purchases that make by attracted investors?
StopTheFake  have a two-level referral program.

To participate, just register on the site and get your referral link.

You’ll get 3% of the investments of all users who joined us via this link.

You’ll get 1% of the investments made by your referrals.
daha67

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

So Stop the Fakes service is going to start its work? And what countries will be first ones?
Countries around the world will take part, not any separately selected. It seems to me that the service will soon begin its work.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Every tokens holder can create task for fakes searching. All you need - register on platform and create task, pass verification and contribute tokens. If platform has active users in needed county, they will send reports and that is all.
CBESH

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

What country is this Coin operating from... Russia?
BitCare

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

What country is this Coin operating from... Russia?

This project is from Czech Republic (I found this on ICObench). Also everybody can participate in ICO except USA and Belize inhabitants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: