Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find your news?  (Read 7145 times)
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

I think I suggest this forum and Google search for a newbie like me. Here I find the news about bitcoin and price of it, but I really bet to find news is in Google there's a lot of news about bitcoin.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Well that's a lot coins to look for i mostly check most news in social media there are some pages that are updated to that coin like reddit , telegram etc. and through here in this forum and you might as well search on google those sites out there that are really updated.

TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:38 AM

I following cointelegraph sites for altcoins news.
Else, there is some groups in twitter and telegram which discussing about altcoins news and promoting. As long as you can manage what information you need, you will have useful info's.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

I usually follow too twitter.Twitter is a good and official source to follow news about the project too.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Find interesting news about cryptocurrencies here in the forum in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

You can also find the latest events and happenings of the cryptocurrency world in this site: http://coinmarketcal.com/

Aside from these sites, you can just follow their social media accounts because most of their latest updates are posted in their accounts especially in twitter.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Just don't get the news from TV or mainstream media!
Then chose some reliable website of alternative and not biased news - if you can find one in the garbage.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

To be in touch with particular projects I prefer to use the telegram or slack. To find blockchain world's news I use only bitcointalk.org and coindesk.com.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
thecryptosage

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Twitter is a superb source for breaking news. I have a few favorites I follow. Let me know if you are interested in their twitter handle. I like Blockfolio for tracking coins and keeping up with changes in my portfolio across multiple exchanges. Suggest you get familiar with reading charts. Best place to get started is look at the published charts for the coin(s) of your choosing on Tradingview.com.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

Reddit is the most preffered so far my friends and also the twitter but i do mostly get my new from this forum youtube and lastly some random new in the internet but i usually do not care about those i do look them once a week or twice maybe but i do usually focus on ICO and other altcoins that can make profit
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:59:39 PM

different forum as each has with the distinct on customs as qualifying members preference to gives of reference with the basics technicals and strategics as might to helps with the decision as displacing unit of affection as becoming parts of membership with the forum,
as gains with the returns to improves as empowering strength as referring decision with the investment schemes to gives with the finale on option as the displacement of risks with the table.

dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Find interesting news about cryptocurrencies here in the forum in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

You can also find the latest events and happenings of the cryptocurrency world in this site: http://coinmarketcal.com/

Aside from these sites, you can just follow their social media accounts because most of their latest updates are posted in their accounts especially in twitter.
following them on social media i can say that it was a good way also cause we all know that some of us here, we spend more time in social media so when you follow them you are updated also cause you may see their latest news while you are surfing on the social media.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Harley0501

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Bitcointalk, twitter, facebook ( about cryptocurrency ), reddit, newsbtc, and telegram. Really, so many website or forum which is give news about cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
YourCoinIsMine

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:15:00 PM

I check  a few blogs but the most info I get about news is from telegram groups.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

I like to chat on different crypto trading and ICO related groups in the telegram too Smiley It demands a lot of time but sometimes I find something very useful and profitable.

m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

All crypto related news are available in this form itself. Just look into the topic index. For example if you want know updates about new announcement then goto Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
dBrain

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

I like to chat on different crypto trading and ICO related groups in the telegram too Smiley It demands a lot of time but sometimes I find something very useful and profitable.
Can you list some particularly useful to you telegram groups? I know and am subscribed to a bunch of them but it's hard to stay up to date on each and who knows maybe I am missing some good one.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

Slack channel of respective projects are a great source to find news. Also bitcointalk, telegram and twitter is also very useful.

aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

Theres a lot of souces that I get information about crypto currency,tokens and ico like facebook by sharing some of my friend also joining in signature campsign that why It appears to my wall in fb , twitter by retweeting even my followers are not join in that token they always pop up in my twitter account sometimes its disgusting , telegram by chating this is very useful among them because you can update here by asking those developer in there designated tokens , you can also notify there announcement if you are active in telegram
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Actually you should chek and join to some telegram groups, also reading of this forum can be useful. However you can miss a lot of news if you a re using all of it.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

I signed up for a lot of different news sites, I also have in many news telegrams chat rooms, but the best source of information is Twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: