Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104418 times)
axilla

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:35:09 AM

i would be interested if you added key bank.  In selling that is.

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:43:17 AM

i would be interested if you added key bank.  In selling that is.

We already have Key Bank loaded into the back end of the site. So if you have bitcoins that you want sold, and you want to be paid at a Key Bank (or any major bank at all for that matter) please just let me know. I can have the site adjusted in a matter of minutes to reflect any bank you want used for the transaction.

On top of that, I will adjust the site to ensure Key Bank is highlighted as the featured bank at the moment until we get them all sold for you.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:31:10 PM

Any reason why your asking for home addresses?Also think you need to be registered with FINCEN or something like that.Think that's the main reason fc4b.com is MIA. Huh
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:51:02 PM

Any reason why your asking for home addresses?Also think you need to be registered with FINCEN or something like that.Think that's the main reason fc4b.com is MIA. Huh

Feel free to input any info you want there. I am not going to ask that you verify any of that personal info (on the next round of editing I am going to remove that part of the sign up form because frankly I do not need nor want any of that info).

I do not need to be registered by FINCEN because I am not a money transmitter. I do not touch the money from the buyer. The buyer is directed to deposit cash directly into the seller's bank account.

FC4B.com went down because he was running a bitcoin exchange business using his own bank account. Every single transaction on the buy side and the sell side ran through his bank account. My business on the other hand operates without a bank account, so there is nothing of mine to be shut down. The only way that Bitcoin-Brokers is paid is through the collection of a 2% fee which is collected in the form of bitcoin. This fee is paid by the buyer.

The service is entirely free for sellers.

Come test it out with a small order and you can see for yourself how easy it is to convert your bitcoins to cash deposits into your bank account without incurring any fees.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:54:35 PM

i dont see why this service would need to be registered with FinCEN

essentially, this is just a p2p exchange, where the website takes commission. its like an ebay, just a website to match direct sellers and direct buyers.

its a good idea, but localbitcoins.com is much larger and more popular and many sellers offer direct bank transfers as well
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:18:06 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 11:43:20 PM by sayulita

i dont see why this service would need to be registered with FinCEN

essentially, this is just a p2p exchange, where the website takes commission. its like an ebay, just a website to match direct sellers and direct buyers.

its a good idea, but localbitcoins.com is much larger and more popular and many sellers offer direct bank transfers as well

Localbitcoins has their niche. Bitcoin-Brokers is just trying to establish one for itself.

I think the bitcoin community is large enough now that the more options people have for getting in and out of bitcoin the better.  

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:42:33 PM

I would like to take this time to announce that Bitcoin-Brokers has now opened the service to residents of Canada. If you bank at any of the top banks in Canada, Bitcoin-Brokers will now list your bitcoins for sale on our site for free.

Canadian sellers of bitcoins will receive cash payments for their bitcoins deposited directly into their personal Canadian bank account.

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:53:22 AM

Bitcoin-Brokers just added 3 more BTC for sale on the website. These bitcoins can be purchased with cash at any Bank of America.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 03:11:25 PM

Does the site list how many BTC are bought with each US$10?

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:14:54 PM

Does the site list how many BTC are bought with each US$10?

The price is always current MtGox rates, but the site does not display what that happens to be in bitcoins.

I appreciate you asking because this is something which I think should be added to the site. I will look into how this could be worked into the pricing of the shopping cart used on the site.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
J.Socal

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:39:54 PM

So the key here is trusted sellers?
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 11:43:50 PM

No, trusted escrow.  I think the sellers send the BTC to broker, then buyer deposits to seller's account, then BTC are released to buyer after confirmation from seller.  So the only trust to seller is accurate confirmation.  
Buyer supplies evidence of the purchase to escrow so escrow can do dispute resolution.
Or at least that is how it seemed to work in the one transaction I did.

I will likely do more on Monday when banks open if there are BTC up for sale.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:47:11 PM

So the key here is trusted sellers?

I think the key really boils down to people growing to trust Bitcoin-Brokers. Afterall, it takes a leap of faith for a bitcoin seller to transfer the bitcoins to Bitcoin-Brokers to get the whole process rolling.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:07:24 AM

So I'm watching this thread

Any trusted member make any successful trades yet?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:08:23 AM

I would like to take this time to announce that Bitcoin-Brokers has now opened the service to residents of Canada. If you bank at any of the top banks in Canada, Bitcoin-Brokers will now list your bitcoins for sale on our site for free.

Canadian sellers of bitcoins will receive cash payments for their bitcoins deposited directly into their personal Canadian bank account.

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

Would be a good service to start in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

While I do like the idea of this service, I'd be very nervous giving out my bank account info to strangers. This is pretty much the same type of info required to do an electronic transfer cleaning out the account. If I were to try this, I'd create a brand new account (one of those "no fees, no requirements" types) and empty it out after every successful transaction.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:18:59 PM

While I do like the idea of this service, I'd be very nervous giving out my bank account info to strangers. This is pretty much the same type of info required to do an electronic transfer cleaning out the account. If I were to try this, I'd create a brand new account (one of those "no fees, no requirements" types) and empty it out after every successful transaction.

The only information which is provided to a buyer is:

Name of the bank of the seller
Name of the seller
Bank account number of the seller
ABA routing number of the seller

All this information is the exact same information which is presented at the bottom of any personal check. There is no risk in telling a buyer this information. Buyers can NOT do anything with this information other than deposit cash into the bank account of the seller.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:59:50 PM

Checks often include significantly more information.

And...Signature

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:03:14 PM

this explanation is missing something important. whats in it for you?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
J.Socal

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:11:59 PM

Trying it out.I'll post feedback when trade is done.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: