Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104418 times)
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 07:33:15 PM

Woot! I can finally post in the regular sections now :-)

I just wanted to say I tried it myself and I fully recommend it. It is most definitely legit, though the time it takes to get your BTC may vary depending on the seller. It took about 5 hours after my deposit to seller's account before the seller verified the deposit and gave permission to release my btc, but I DID get my btc the same day so I can't complain with all the other scams out there and legitimate sites that take DAYS to exchange.

Also regarding the Bank Business Card, I made the suggestion to Dan, but if you use the same bank, just use the same business card every time you deposit.

I'm use Chase and Bank of America so I will always use the same banks in my area so I will always use the same business cards from those banks. There is no need to ask for one EVERY TIME you go to deposit if you've gone to that same bank before. Just use the same card you got there last time and scan it with the receipt. No muss, no fuss.

Thanks to the BTC Brokers team for the great service :-)

P.S. does anyone else find it funny that Dan's last name is Brown? Like the author Dan Brown (Angels & Demons, Davinci Code)? :-P

You are correct. I am surprised I didn't think of it earlier. If you are a repeat client, just hang onto the business card from your previous deposit, and submit it each time you deposit at that bank. This will save you having to collect a new one each time you visit the bank.

On a side note, there are lots of BTC available in Canada right now at any Canada Trust.

Thanks.

I had already thought of this on my next to last bank visit, but hesitated to mention it... LOL  BTW, the branches in my area don't have the cards out at each teller like they used to. On my last visit I just noticed they have them on a rack up front. I know I've been a prime complainer about the business card thing, but I'm over it now Wink Thanks for the help getting past that. hahah

BTW, my last transaction broke even your great record for smoothness. It's literally could not have been faster or easier! Plus the exchange rate was good. Thanks.

I'm done shopping around for bitcoin providers. You the best.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 01:33:20 PM

If anybody is looking for a deposit at TD bank in the USA. This is now an offered bank. The Bitcoin-Brokers website will be updated shortly to reflect this latest bank.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

PNC Bank and US Bank have now also been added as available banks.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:41:33 AM

Would you ever consider adding Schools First Federal Credit Union to your list?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 01:52:55 PM

I am sorry but, I wouldn't want to waste your time, by having you think that there was a possibility that anybody would ever make a deposit into that credit union.

It simply has too few branches to be considered a viable option. It could be the best credit union, with the friendliest staff, but it doesn't offer what we need....branches.

If you can offer an account at a major bank such as one of the existing ones, or SunTrust or Capital One or something which has thousands of branches, then I would be happy to make adjustments on the website to reflect your bank.

I have had two sellers in the past offer bitcoin at credit unions....they never sold. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pisces1999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:47:04 PM

To be honest this sounds like the same guy or group of guys connected to this business talking to each other Grin
jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:22:15 AM

I've done over $5000 worth of transactions with Bitcoin-Brokers. So far so good.

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
JoeChmoe

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:14:32 PM

To be honest this sounds like the same guy or group of guys connected to this business talking to each other Grin

Its actually an extremely solid/ professional service. Ive used them many times already.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:22:07 PM

Thanks for the endorsement guys. I appreciate your business.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:28:21 PM

It isn't. Reliable and trustworthy thus far.

BTC Long.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:33:40 PM

Thanks again Smiley

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cornish_will

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:13:54 PM

I am sorry but, I wouldn't want to waste your time, by having you think that there was a possibility that anybody would ever make a deposit into that credit union.

It simply has too few branches to be considered a viable option. It could be the best credit union, with the friendliest staff, but it doesn't offer what we need....branches.

If you can offer an account at a major bank such as one of the existing ones, or SunTrust or Capital One or something which has thousands of branches, then I would be happy to make adjustments on the website to reflect your bank.

I have had two sellers in the past offer bitcoin at credit unions....they never sold. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Are Credit Unions in usa Different to uk? where does it matter what bank etc etc the money deposited they are all connected arnt they? like in uk

i can pay someone who with lloyds through barclays???

i just looked and that credit union previously mentioned looks like has online banking too

just wondering

HenryRomp

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 02:13:52 PM

Thanks.

Are Credit Unions in usa Different to uk? where does it matter what bank etc etc the money deposited they are all connected arnt they? like in uk

i can pay someone who with lloyds through barclays???

i just looked and that credit union previously mentioned looks like has online banking too

just wondering

Yeah, you guys should look into this, I believe you can deposit cash into any Federal Credit Union account from any other Federal Credit Union, regardless of the name of the individual branch.

A properly secured wallet with bitcoin is in my opinion the safest, most secure, best all-around bet for holding wealth at this moment in history. Go ahead, call me crazy. They've been calling me crazy since 2013.
https://churchofbitcoin.org/
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:22:45 PM

I have no idea if this can be done or not.

Remember though, the key to selling your BTC at Bitcoin-Brokers is holding an account(s) at a major bank(s).

The people who sell the most BTC have accounts at the major banks such as BofA, Wells, Chase.

There has not been one single buyer who has ever submitted a request who specifically wanted to pay at a credit union.

To be successful, the sellers need to put themselves in the position of the buyer.

The buyers want the big banks. Even in situations where a credit union might be an option...there is usually a BofA just down the road, and the buyers choose that option every single time.

Forget the idea of credit unions for now. If you want sales, you need an account at a major bank.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:47:08 AM

You are loosing a lot of customers since you dont offer EU IBAN transfer.
I can help with that. PM me if interested.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:16:59 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2013, 10:22:00 PM by sayulita

edited (service disruption now over)

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:27:34 PM

You are loosing a lot of customers since you dont offer EU IBAN transfer.
I can help with that. PM me if interested.

I appreciate your offer very much.

I chose not pursue anything too far outside of my own timezone.

One of the key strengths of Bitcoin-Brokers is its response times to inquiries. If the service was offered in Europe, the response times wouldn't be as good for the Europeans. I would rather focus on the clients who can be offered the existing response times and stay a bit smaller, rather than offer substandard service to the Europeans just for the sake of growth.

Perhaps the service will be offered in Europe one day, but not quite yet.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:11:29 AM

How about sleep? Some people tend to do that.
cornish_will

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:49:16 PM

I have no idea if this can be done or not.

Remember though, the key to selling your BTC at Bitcoin-Brokers is holding an account(s) at a major bank(s).

The people who sell the most BTC have accounts at the major banks such as BofA, Wells, Chase.

There has not been one single buyer who has ever submitted a request who specifically wanted to pay at a credit union.

To be successful, the sellers need to put themselves in the position of the buyer.

The buyers want the big banks. Even in situations where a credit union might be an option...there is usually a BofA just down the road, and the buyers choose that option every single time.

Forget the idea of credit unions for now. If you want sales, you need an account at a major bank.

Sorry for late repy but a member on this thread asked if you allowed credit unions and you said no so you had one request

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:24:59 PM

Just finished with half the coins with him and cash in my bank at a great price, cant beat no fees. Superior services, deserves lots of credit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: