Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104419 times)
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:19:56 AM

They have sent me my coin every time no problems  Undecided. In fact most times I have coins transferred within the hour.
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:28:59 PM

They have sent me my coin every time no problems  Undecided. In fact most times I have coins transferred within the hour.

I would say that most of the transactions actually complete within an hour.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:29:38 PM

There is an immediate opening for up to 2 new sellers currently.

To qualify, you will need to hold an account at either:

CampBX or BTC-e

Additionally, you will need to hold an account at a major US bank.

Please contact Dan through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org if you are interested.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MAINMAN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:38:31 PM

I see you guys have changed your F.A.Q.

Before you stated that the bit-coin rate is determined(based on Mt.Gox's) by the time-stamp on the receipt received when the cash deposit was made.

Now, The FAQ now reads: bit-coin rate is determined as at the time the BIT-COIN is being released to the buyer!

Man this is very problematic and VERY vague.  Angry

Which means you can literally sit on one's $ for up to 24 hours and watch what happens with the fluctuations before sending the BTC?

CATEGORICALLY, when a cash DEPOSIT or any cash payment was made...in normal business terms, it should signal the instantaneous disbursement or render of service.

Point is, YOU CANNOT DO that MAN!

Time-stamp as at when cash was made to the account should be norm. It's how everyone else does.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:57:22 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 10:21:39 PM by sayulita

Before you stated that the bit-coin rate is determined(based on Mt.Gox's) by the time-stamp on the receipt received when the cash deposit was made.

Now, The FAQ now reads: bit-coin rate is determined as at the time the BIT-COIN is being released to the buyer!

Man this is very problematic and VERY vague.  Angry

Which means you can literally sit on one's $ for up to 24 hours and watch what happens with the fluctuations before sending the BTC?

CATEGORICALLY, when a cash DEPOSIT or any cash payment was made...in normal business terms, it should signal the instantaneous disbursement or render of service.

Time-stamp as at when cash was made to the account should be norm. It's how everyone else does.

I apologize if you are unhappy with the change but let's review this.

We changed the terms, yes, but as you pointed out, the FAQ section was changed to advise clients of that change.

I don't understand how you find this to be "vague". It is about as clear as it can be stated.

As far as your comment about sitting on a client's money for up to 24 hours....99% of fundings occur in under 60 minutes.

In addition to the fact that fundings typically occur within minutes, there is zero benefit for Bitcoin-Brokers to try to time the pricing of your bitcoin. The Bitcoin-Broker fee is 2% regardless what prices do. It makes zero difference to Bitcoin-Brokers whether prices are moving up or down because the profit is always the same.

As far as your comment of "YOU CANNOT DO that MAN!"

Respectfully, "yes I can".

Most of the bitcoin is sourced from the actual exchanges when it is sold to you, so the pricing needs to be set in this manner. Otherwise the following scenario could occur:

1)Your deposit is made.
2)By the time you submit the documents as proof of deposit, prices have risen substantially.
3)The seller would be forced into selling you bitcoin at a loss. Obviously this cannot occur, otherwise the sellers will not allow you to use their bank account to buy your bitcoin in the first place. They need to be guaranteed a profit to offer you this service.

That's why you:

1)Make the deposit
2)Submit proof that deposit has been made
3)Deposit is verified by Bitcoin-Brokers, and then sent off to seller as proof.
4)Seller logs into online banking and verifies deposit is actually in their bank account.
5)Seller logs into their account at an exchange and purchases your bitcoin for you.

There are some sellers who sell their bitcoin without sourcing from the exchanges. These sellers have acquired their bitcoin through mining, or some other enterprise which nets them bitcoin which needs to be sold off. These types of sellers are less concerned with the intra-day movements of bitcoin prices, and as a result they set their prices according to the timestamp on your deposit receipt (which is what it sounds like you are looking for in a transaction).

I would suggest on your next order, that you request a seller who prices their bitcoin based on the timestamp, as compared to one who sources from an exchange. If there is supply available through one of these sellers, I will be happy to offer you these instead since it really makes zero difference to Bitcoin-Brokers which seller is chosen.

Hopefully, this offers you a better understanding as to why it has to happen this way.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:19:34 PM

There are now additional openings for sellers.

Requirements:

1)US bank account(s) at a major bank(s)
2)Bitcoin that needs to be sold.

Please contact Dan at the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org to start selling your bitcoin free of charge.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:28:53 AM

Bump

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Charles Vanderbilt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:42:28 AM

I just recently bought 4.5 bitcoins via Bitcoin Brokers and thought it appropriate to leave a review of my experience.

Almost immediately after I sent in a support ticket I got an answer with sellers meeting my requirements. After I had deposited the money and scanned the receipts/bank teller card, it took 4 hours for the bitcoins to be released to me.

The fees, in total, ended up being 5% on top of Mt. Gox ($593.65 per bitcoin in the end) which, to me, is a very competitive price at the time I bought it (almost no difference between Stamp and Gox) considering this was all done anonymously.

I highly recommend this service to anyone if you don't want the government knowing when you buy bitcoin and you want it in less than 24 hours.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:35:21 AM

I just recently bought 4.5 bitcoins via Bitcoin Brokers and thought it appropriate to leave a review of my experience.

Almost immediately after I sent in a support ticket I got an answer with sellers meeting my requirements. After I had deposited the money and scanned the receipts/bank teller card, it took 4 hours for the bitcoins to be released to me.

The fees, in total, ended up being 5% on top of Mt. Gox ($593.65 per bitcoin in the end) which, to me, is a very competitive price at the time I bought it (almost no difference between Stamp and Gox) considering this was all done anonymously.

I highly recommend this service to anyone if you don't want the government knowing when you buy bitcoin and you want it in less than 24 hours.

Couldn't agree more.  The premium on speed and service is so very worth it in today's market.  By the time you send money to an exchange, and they receive it to your book for trading, and then you execute your trade, the price might have doubled.  If you want coins today, this is the best way.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:25:23 PM

Couldn't agree more.  The premium on speed and service is so very worth it in today's market.  By the time you send money to an exchange, and they receive it to your book for trading, and then you execute your trade, the price might have doubled.  If you want coins today, this is the best way.

I greatly appreciate the endorsement. Thanks!

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:12:00 PM

Man this is very problematic and VERY vague.  Angry

I apologize if you are unhappy with the change but let's review this.

We changed the terms, yes, but as you pointed out, the FAQ section was changed to advise clients of that change.

I don't understand how you find this to be "vague". It is about as clear as it can be stated.

As far as your comment about sitting on a client's money for up to 24 hours....99% of fundings occur in under 60 minutes.

In addition to the fact that fundings typically occur within minutes, there is zero benefit for Bitcoin-Brokers to try to time the pricing of your bitcoin. The Bitcoin-Broker fee is 2% regardless what prices do. It makes zero difference to Bitcoin-Brokers whether prices are moving up or down because the profit is always the same.

As far as your comment of "YOU CANNOT DO that MAN!"

Respectfully, "yes I can".

Most of the bitcoin is sourced from the actual exchanges when it is sold to you, so the pricing needs to be set in this manner. Otherwise the following scenario could occur:

1)Your deposit is made.
2)By the time you submit the documents as proof of deposit, prices have risen substantially.
3)The seller would be forced into selling you bitcoin at a loss. Obviously this cannot occur, otherwise the sellers will not allow you to use their bank account to buy your bitcoin in the first place. They need to be guaranteed a profit to offer you this service.

That's why you:

1)Make the deposit
2)Submit proof that deposit has been made
3)Deposit is verified by Bitcoin-Brokers, and then sent off to seller as proof.
4)Seller logs into online banking and verifies deposit is actually in their bank account.
5)Seller logs into their account at an exchange and purchases your bitcoin for you.

There are some sellers who sell their bitcoin without sourcing from the exchanges. These sellers have acquired their bitcoin through mining, or some other enterprise which nets them bitcoin which needs to be sold off. These types of sellers are less concerned with the intra-day movements of bitcoin prices, and as a result they set their prices according to the timestamp on your deposit receipt (which is what it sounds like you are looking for in a transaction).

I would suggest on your next order, that you request a seller who prices their bitcoin based on the timestamp, as compared to one who sources from an exchange. If there is supply available through one of these sellers, I will be happy to offer you these instead since it really makes zero difference to Bitcoin-Brokers which seller is chosen.

Hopefully, this offers you a better understanding as to why it has to happen this way.

This is a great service. I actually just noticed this change in your policy. Honestly, this is going to be a deal killer for me. It's a bummer, too because this service has been great so far!

But I cannot and WILL NOT rely on your sellers to choose the exchange rate after the fact, which is essentially what you are allowing.

My understanding of the new system is that it would allow a potentially unscrupulous vendor to "choose" his exchange rate based on when he releases the funds. If I deposits at a time point when BTC prices are high, thats on ME, so I can accept it. But I CAN'T accept giving someone else that power - BTC price are just TOO volatile for that to work.

I DO appreciate and understand your business requirements. You say "It makes zero difference to Bitcoin-Brokers whether prices are moving up or down because the profit is always the same." That is perfectly understandable. But I think the exchange rate does matter VERY MUCH to your customers!

Thanks for a great thing while it lasted. I my try requesting a seller that will honor the deposit time stamp, if indeed you offer that.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:24:08 PM

The sellers never have the option of setting the rates. That's not how it has ever worked.

Here are the 2 options that sellers have:

1)They have their rates set at the time the deposit is made into their account. This is the timestamp option. If you want this...just request it. If I have it, it's yours.

2)Bitcoin-Brokers sets the rates at the time the bitcoin is transferred to your wallet. In 99% of these types of transactions the prices are set and bitcoin transferred to the buyer's wallet within minutes after they submit their proof of deposit slips.

So once again, so there is zero misunderstanding. The sellers NEVER have the ability to choose the rates.

In fact, the buyers are the ones who hold much more control than the sellers with respect to when the rates are set by virtue of their own choosing of the timing of the deposit in the case of a seller who works under the first rate setting option.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:42:06 AM

The sellers never have the option of setting the rates. That's not how it has ever worked.

Here are the 2 options that sellers have:

1)They have their rates set at the time the deposit is made into their account. This is the timestamp option. If you want this...just request it. If I have it, it's yours.

2)Bitcoin-Brokers sets the rates at the time the bitcoin is transferred to your wallet. In 99% of these types of transactions the prices are set and bitcoin transferred to the buyer's wallet within minutes after they submit their proof of deposit slips.

So once again, so there is zero misunderstanding. The sellers NEVER have the ability to choose the rates.

In fact, the buyers are the ones who hold much more control than the sellers with respect to when the rates are set by virtue of their own choosing of the timing of the deposit in the case of a seller who works under the first rate setting option.

I just meant that in case number 2, the seller has the chance to implicitly set the exchange rate based on the exact timing of the releasing the funds. As you said, the buyer retains some level of control in case 1. As a buyer, case 1 is obviously my preference Smiley

But you are correct - you have always completed my transactions quite quickly. So I guess the policy change has less impact than I first thought.

And again, your service really is quite good. I really DO appreciate the value you provide to the BTC community. Even though I occasionally complain a little Smiley

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:17:19 PM

bump.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
poordeveloper

Activity: 896
Merit: 527

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 09:51:40 PM

Do you guarantee to accept the order even if the price has had too much change in the meantime (within the day of the quote)?

🎰 Bitcoin Casinos ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🔵 Buy Bitcoin (Visa / Mastercard / SEPA / Bank Transfer / Western Union / MoneyGram / RIA)
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:29:42 AM

Do you guarantee to accept the order even if the price has had too much change in the meantime (within the day of the quote)?

Sellers price their bitcoin in one of two different ways:

1)The timestamp which is printed on your deposit receipt shall represent the time at which we match up the corresponding price from an exchange.

2)The time at which the bitcoin is transferred to your wallet shall represent the time at which we match up the corresponding price from an exchange.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:34:29 AM

So, basically, you are a middle-man to make sure the sellers respect the price quoted? Does it work like LocalBitcoins?

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:32:10 PM

What's the current minimum amount of bit coins necessary to be a seller?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

So, basically, you are a middle-man to make sure the sellers respect the price quoted? Does it work like LocalBitcoins?

Here is a quick explanation as to how things work here:

The bitcoins that we sell you have been placed for sale on our site by individual sellers. The sellers provide us with their personal banking information. Bitcoin-Brokers handles the sale of the bitcoins, handles the communications and directs buyers to make cash deposits into these seller's bank accounts.

By setting it up this way, Bitcoin-Brokers never touches the cash. The buyer simply pays the seller directly.

That's it. There is no sign up, or registration. We do not collect any ID.

Sellers have their bitcoin priced in relation to specific exchanges (such as MtGox +4%, or Bitstamp +8%). This is always based on current (last) price on the specific exchanges.

When ordering I need to know three things from you:

1)How much in dollars would you like to purchase?
2)What bank would you like to pay at? (currently bitcoin is available most frequently at Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo)
3)What is your bitcoin wallet address?

Once I have that information I can prepare a quote for you.

After you have made a cash-only deposit into the seller's bank account you will need to collect proof of the deposit you have just made. You will need to obtain the deposit receipt, as well as the business card of the teller.

Those two items will need to be photographed and then uploaded as an attachment to the same ticket used to request the quote. Once that is forwarded to Bitcoin-Brokers, I inspect it, and then forward it to the seller as confirmation of the deposit. It is at this time that I also make a request from the seller to release the escrowed bitcoin. Once this authorization is granted, I transfer your bitcoin to your wallet.

The seller has 24 hours to authorize a release of the bitcoin, though 99% of the time the bitcoin is authorized to be released much sooner than 24 hours.

On the off chance that the seller fails to reply to the request, Bitcoin-Brokers already has the bitcoin escrowed in our wallet, and we will simply complete the transfer of the bitcoin to you on behalf of the seller. You are always guaranteed to get your bitcoin when you buy them at Bitcoin-Brokers.

Anyways, I hope that clears that up for you.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:54:42 PM

What's the current minimum amount of bit coins necessary to be a seller?

This is an ever changing world so things will probably change in the future. Yet, at this moment, if you want to become a seller at Bitcoin-Brokers. I am only interested in sellers who can commit to at least $5000/month worth of bitcoin. Additionally, as a seller you will need to offer at least one high volume bank and preferably more than one (BOA, Wells, Chase, Suntrust, Key etc.

I sell a ton of bitcoin every week, and considering the amount of energy required to get a new seller set up in the system, it isn't worth any amount less than that.

Hopefully that helps.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: