Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104419 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:02:38 AM

Very nice service! is it legal or not?

Of course it is legal. There is nothing illegal about buying and selling bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
icarusfellfromthesky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:09:59 PM

I used Bitcoin-Brokers a month for I think $700 and they offered great service. Dan is a pleasure to work with and my questions were answered quick. During the time I was trying to exchange coinbase was down for a few days and I was panicking inside because I wasn't sure of what would happen because of the delays. Dan reassured me throughout the way and everything turned out great!

I'm currently in the process of doing another transaction with them. I really like the help desk option where everything is combined so things stay organized. Here's to hoping for another smooth transaction.... all I'm waiting for is the seller to confirm my receipts. Anyway, I would definitely recommend using Bitcoin-Brokers. Their service is good and the prices are reasonable.

-J
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:40:28 PM

I used Bitcoin-Brokers a month for I think $700 and they offered great service. Dan is a pleasure to work with and my questions were answered quick. During the time I was trying to exchange coinbase was down for a few days and I was panicking inside because I wasn't sure of what would happen because of the delays. Dan reassured me throughout the way and everything turned out great!

I'm currently in the process of doing another transaction with them. I really like the help desk option where everything is combined so things stay organized. Here's to hoping for another smooth transaction.... all I'm waiting for is the seller to confirm my receipts. Anyway, I would definitely recommend using Bitcoin-Brokers. Their service is good and the prices are reasonable.

-J

I appreciate the kind words.

Thanks again.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xiaoping82

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:57:47 PM

Bitcoin is strong, We will see in a couple of days new maximum course.
psjw4450

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:16:04 PM

Whats is you best sellers price for 7 btc. 
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

Feel free to submit a ticket through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I will be happy to discuss the entire ordering process with you.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
offroadbiker

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:07:03 PM

The straight answer to your question is that via Bitcoin-Brokers.org you will pay Bitstamp price +12%.  From the help ticket I submitted to Bitcoin Brokers:

Here is your quote and instructions for purchasing these bitcoins.

Transaction ID (sample)
This seller sells BTC for Bitstamp +10%
Bitcoin-Brokers fee on this transaction is 2%
The exact total of your order is $ (sample)

In my case, I wanted 3 BTC so at a current Bitstamp price of $589.46 my price to purchase would be $589.46 + 10% + 2% = $589.46 + $58.95 + $11.79 = $660.20.  For 3 BTC the total comes to $1980.60.  That's a hefty 12% convenience fee of $212.22, and way too steep IMHO. A 2% markup is acceptable, as I was lead to believe reading on this thread and another thread on Bitcoin Talk forum.

You will NOT be able to procure BTC via Bitcoin-Brokers.org for Bitstamp price + 2%.  For 7 BTC you will pay $4621, which will be a whopping $495 above market price after the fees are paid.
offroadbiker

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

The straight answer to your question is that via Bitcoin-Brokers.org you will pay Bitstamp price +12%.  From the help ticket I submitted to Bitcoin Brokers:

Transaction ID (sample)

In my case, I wanted 3 BTC so at a current Bitstamp price of $589.46 my price to purchase would be $589.46 + 10% + 2% = $589.46 + $58.95 + $11.79 = $660.20.  For 3 BTC the total comes to $1980.60.  That's a hefty 12% convenience fee of $212.22, and way too steep IMHO. A 2% markup is acceptable, as I was lead to believe reading on this thread and another thread on Bitcoin Talk forum.

You will NOT be able to procure BTC via Bitcoin-Brokers.org for Bitstamp price + 2%.  For 7 BTC you will pay $4621, which will be a whopping $495 above market price after the fees are paid.

Well apparently I stepped on Daniel Brown's (proprietor of Bitcoin-Brokers.org) toes!  In fairness to both of us, I post our interactions, which occurred through the Bitcoin-Brokers.org help ticket system:

Daniel:  I was lightning fast with all my answers to you on a Saturday, and in the end, you create an account on the one website which is my bread and butter and go onto my dedicated thread and post the first negative post in one year.

That is not appreciated at all.

Me:  Wow Daniel. Isn't the Internet a wonderful place, where information can be shared in a free manner, a place where truth prevails?

Each and every person on that thread deserves to know what price they will be paying for the service that you provide without having to jump through the hoop of submitting a ticket and reading your sales pitch, only to learn that although they had been lead to believe that there is only a 2% markup, the true cost is really 12%. Limiting the discussion to the 2% fee on the forum while enticing people to submit a ticket is what is commonly referred to as bait and switch. It's just that simple Daniel.

And, really, how can you say that my post to the forum is negative? Is it not the truth? If you cannot proudly display your fee structure to the public then in the public interest I or someone else will do it for you. If you perceive that as negative then you have something to hide. All of this could have been avoided if you would have simply, truthfully, honestly spelled out to the readers what the total costs and fees are. That is what separates a great business man from a common huckster.

Daniel:  Your actions were malicious, with the intent to harm me financially. Plain and simple. You went out of your way to write the single most negative remark on my thread since I started this business.

You present your efforts as if you are championing some greater good when the stark reality is that you lack moral character and find greater satisfaction is hurting me than attempting to assist strangers.

In response to Daniel's nasty accusation -- that I created an account on Bitcoin Talk specifically with the intent to harm him and be malicious -- the truth is that over the past several weeks I have read through the threads of Bitcoin Talk and various other websites as I am a newbie and am trying to learn how to purchase Bitcoin.  Today, I created an account on Bitcoin Talk so that I could reply to psjw4450's question, "Whats is you best sellers price for 7 btc."  I leave it to the readers of this thread to determine whether my intent was malice or simply the desire to share the facts for the benefit of all readers of this thread.  My hope is that each reader will be able to decide for themselves whether or not to do business with this "company" having read my reply to psjw4450's question and Daniel's subsequent interaction with me through his ticket system.   Roll Eyes
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

Sayulita can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that each seller can set their own profit target - that 10% figure. The 2% is what sayulita charges for the matchmaking. In the past, I've frequently bought and sold bitcoins at 0% profit margin, and the most I remember paying is just 1-2% on top of the BB fee. It all depends on what the seller is asking for. If you don't like the price, you can ask if there's another seller (perhaps at another bank) with a lower fee.

It's not that different from localbitcoins.com. Each seller there (or buyer!) can set their target price to whatever they like, even double the benchmark rate if they so choose.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:43:26 PM

The service is just what it says it is.

I think of it as a kind of LocalBitcoin + Concierge level service, and without the back-alley feel of.

Considering the convenient ease of use, and the swiftness, and the history of integrity in management.  It is well worth it.  I tried it out when it first started and am delighted to see that it is still around and doing well.

I keep a localbitcoin advertisement up, but I don't really do much with it.  Mostly it is to meet the new folks in my area that want to know about Bitcoin and it is one way for folks to find someone they can talk with about it.

If I wanted Bitcoin in a hurry, same day, without having to go through the month long approval process and money sending processes of dealing with an off-shore brokerage, BitcoinBroker would be my go to option.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

If you want cheap bitcoin, they won't be fast.
If you want fast bitcoin, they won't be cheap.

I don't know of a better option for same day delivery, securely and easily.

I had a call from someone last week that was hit by the cryptolocker virus.  He needed bitcoin in a hurry because his boss had his accounting files locked up.  BitcoinBroker would be the perfect option for him.

He isn't going to go through even the hassle and delay of setting up a coinbase account for something like that.  Probably a one time thing for him (in his mind at least).

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
weareken

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

Transaction ID (sample)

In my case, I wanted 3 BTC so at a current Bitstamp price of $589.46 my price to purchase would be $589.46 + 10% + 2% = $589.46 + $58.95 + $11.79 = $660.20.  For 3 BTC the total comes to $1980.60.  That's a hefty 12% convenience fee of $212.22, and way too steep IMHO. A 2% markup is acceptable, as I was lead to believe reading on this thread and another thread on Bitcoin Talk forum.

Your first post on the forums and it's a rant?  Seems fishy.

Regardless, I think you're missing the point of Dan's service.  First, anyone can try to sell Bitcoins at any price they want.  If you don't like the price, shop elsewhere.  Very simple.

For people who are comfortable buying Bitcoins locally (I'm not) then you can go that route, though the mark up can still be quite steep.  Otherwise, you'll have to go the route of getting an account on an exchange, getting verified, sending the wire transfers and incurring all of the related fees.  For many people that's worth all the hassle.  If that's your preference, then you should do that.  But you won't be getting your coins quickly or without some expense (e.g. wire transfer fees).

I've been using Dan's service since it started and have done a ton of transactions.  I rarely use anyone else.  For me, I like the same-day speed and the personal touch.  He does a great job vetting buyers and sellers alike.  I've never been scammed.  If I need to make a special arrangement, there's a real person I can talk to in Dan who will sort it out.  On his side he's doing a ton of work processing these transactions individually and his sellers have costs that need to be covered as well.  I could have saved a bit of money here and there, but Dan's service has been reliable and stress-free for me.

My suggestion would be to think about your needs.  If Dan's service isn't right for you, use another service that is right for you.  Bashing Dan's service isn't helping anyone.
bitcoinballer17

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:22:50 PM

Bitcoin-brokers IS the Fastest most Reliable Service when you want to turn cash into bitcoins same day. A newbie can acquire bitcoin through BB's process within 1-2 hours without needing to do anything complicated.

Offroadbiker you may want to do a better job with your research. BB is one of the most trustworthy bitcoin businesses in the industry. If you have an issue, ANY issue, while in the process of buying bitcoin, how long do you think you will wait for a response, not a generic one, but one that confidently and competently can answer your questions or resolve whatever the issue is? 3 days? 24 hours? 6 hours? 2-3 hours? LOL

BB will have an answer almost 99% of the time within MINUTES!

Really it is pointless to engage in any more debate here. I will happily pay a premium for this service. A newbie is a newbie for a reason,  this just silly, you want bitcoin fast, you come here. You want to shop a better price and get bitcoin in 2 days, a week, 2 weeks, go ahead! Meanwhile whatever small percentage of savings you THINK you might save, could very easily be offset by bitcoin price increase or a myriad of other variables too!

Go somewhere else and troll....trolls gonna keep on trolling OBV
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:26:22 PM

Transaction ID (sample)

Your first post on the forums and it's a rant?  Seems fishy.

Regardless, I think you're missing the point of Dan's service.  First, anyone can try to sell Bitcoins at any price they want.  If you don't like the price, shop elsewhere.  Very simple.

For people who are comfortable buying Bitcoins locally (I'm not) then you can go that route, though the mark up can still be quite steep.  Otherwise, you'll have to go the route of getting an account on an exchange, getting verified, sending the wire transfers and incurring all of the related fees.  For many people that's worth all the hassle.  If that's your preference, then you should do that.  But you won't be getting your coins quickly or without some expense (e.g. wire transfer fees).

I've been using Dan's service since it started and have done a ton of transactions.  I rarely use anyone else.  For me, I like the same-day speed and the personal touch.  He does a great job vetting buyers and sellers alike.  I've never been scammed.  If I need to make a special arrangement, there's a real person I can talk to in Dan who will sort it out.  On his side he's doing a ton of work processing these transactions individually and his sellers have costs that need to be covered as well.  I could have saved a bit of money here and there, but Dan's service has been reliable and stress-free for me.

My suggestion would be to think about your needs.  If Dan's service isn't right for you, use another service that is right for you.  Bashing Dan's service isn't helping anyone.

Thanks....I appreciate that.

Here is something which this first time poster/complainer failed to communicate to the board which I am happy to share.

His first ticket was submitted into the help desk at 7:49am and was responded at 7:52 am

then the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th tickets came in at:

8:02 replied at 8:04

next

8:08 replied at 8:10

next

8:14 replied at 8:18

next

8:41 replied at 8:43

That is five replies to a customer inquiry with an average wait time for the customer of under 3 minutes each.

You will not find that level of customer service at any exchange.....and this happened first thing on a Saturday.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
offroadbiker

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:45:25 PM

Sayulita can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that each seller can set their own profit target - that 10% figure. The 2% is what sayulita charges for the matchmaking. In the past, I've frequently bought and sold bitcoins at 0% profit margin, and the most I remember paying is just 1-2% on top of the BB fee. It all depends on what the seller is asking for. If you don't like the price, you can ask if there's another seller (perhaps at another bank) with a lower fee.

It's not that different from localbitcoins.com. Each seller there (or buyer!) can set their target price to whatever they like, even double the benchmark rate if they so choose.

Great points KyrosKrane, and beneficial to all of us who read this thread.  I, too, wondered whether Bitcoin-Brokers had any seller who priced at prevailing market rate and I did inquire about this.  Bitcoin-Brokers.org's response to my inquiry was quite telling:

Daniel Brown: I understand your desire to get the best rates possible when buying your bitcoin such as the rates displayed at an exchange like Bitstamp.

The only website that will sell you bitcoin for those exchange rates............................is that actual exchange.

If you want those rates, you must apply to their site. You must submit photographs of your ID to a bunch of strangers. You then need to wire transfer funds to their bank account, which costs money and takes time.Additionally, the exchanges charge another 1% transaction fee to buy the Bitcoin.

Save yourself the frustration of thinking that you are supposed to be paying those rates because you aren't. The only people who get those rates, are the people willing to jump through all those hoops I mentioned.

In Daniel Brown's own words, it's not possible to purchase Bitcoin through Bitcoin-Brokers.org at BTC + 2%, we customers are not supposed to be paying market rate unless we go to another website, an exchange.  Bitcoin-Brokers.org has a great value proposition that is suitable for certain buyers: individuals who are willing to pay 12% premium for the convenience and privacy that Bitcoin-Broker.org provides.  But to advertise BTC + 2% and then to require that individuals submit help tickets through Bitcoin-Brokers.org and receive a sales pitch revealing that there is no buyer who will sell at market rate is classic bait and switch.

From Wikipedia:  

Bait-and-switch is a form of fraud used in retail sales but also employed in other contexts. First, customers are "baited" by merchants' advertising products or services at a low price, but when customers visit the store, they discover that the advertised goods are not available, or the customers are pressured by sales people to consider similar, but higher priced items ("switching").

Shocked
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:55:01 PM

Hey Offroadbiker,

Would you disagree with the following statement which are the facts:

Your first ticket was submitted into the help desk at 7:49am and was responded at 7:52 am

next

next

next

That is five replies to all your inquiries with an average wait time for you of under 3 minutes each.

(You want to talk price which is fine, but lets not forget the service side of this, otherwise you are bashing without showing the positive side of the service which is unfair).

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:10:43 PM

It's not bait-and-switch at all; he explicitly tells you there will be fees in the top post of this thread. You're asking to get exchange rate prices with zero fees. He's absolutely correct; you can only get those at the actual exchange - and even then, you will get charged fees.  I know Coinbase charges 1% or 2%; and I'm sure other exchanges do too.  If you want to buy at the actual exchange price from BB, then the seller must be selling at a negative profit - he will receive less than the exchange price once you account for the BB fee!

The per-seller profit is something that changes, well, per seller. One seller may want 10%; another may be happy with 5%; and as I said, I've bought and sold at 0% before. As others have pointed out, it's up to you to decide whether the offer available when you're looking to buy is worth it for you.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
offroadbiker

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:01:08 PM

Hey Offroadbiker,

Would you disagree with the following statement which are the facts:

Your first ticket was submitted into the help desk at 7:49am and was responded at 7:52 am

next

next

next

That is five replies to all your inquiries with an average wait time for you of under 3 minutes each.

(You want to talk price which is fine, but lets not forget the service side of this, otherwise you are bashing without showing the positive side of the service which is unfair).

You were very good at responding to a sales inquiry, and on par with what I would expect from any company.  To say I have been bashing is quite severe.  I have not engaged in unprovoked verbal abuse.  I simply was providing information that theretofore was hidden from the readers of this thread.  My answer was in response to psjw4450's question about price

Because the inquiry was strictly about price my answer was also limited to price -- the price is BTC + 12% -- and I commented that in my case $212.22 was too steep of commission for purchasing 3 Bitcoins.  No question that to some people the service you provide is well worth 12%.  It just so happens that I'm not one of them right now.  Perhaps in the future I will be.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:20:43 PM

I'm accustomed to paying more for better service.
Seems pretty reasonable, even a bargain considering the alternatives.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:22:51 PM

Ask Tim Draper how much over the exchange rate it paid for getting coins?   Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: