Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104414 times)
offroadbiker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:50:16 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:30:24 PM by offroadbiker

It's not bait-and-switch at all; he explicitly tells you there will be fees in the top post of this thread. You're asking to get exchange rate prices with zero fees. He's absolutely correct; you can only get those at the actual exchange - and even then, you will get charged fees.  I know Coinbase charges 1% or 2%; and I'm sure other exchanges do too.  If you want to buy at the actual exchange price from BB, then the seller must be selling at a negative profit - he will receive less than the exchange price once you account for the BB fee!

The per-seller profit is something that changes, well, per seller. One seller may want 10%; another may be happy with 5%; and as I said, I've bought and sold at 0% before. As others have pointed out, it's up to you to decide whether the offer available when you're looking to buy is worth it for you.

Actually, no I did not and I am not asking to get exchange rate prices with zero fees.  I expect to know the actual fees that are charged, that's all.  And now that I know I've posted the actual rate for the benefit of everybody on this thread.  The truth of the matter is that there's no range of seller prices at Bitcoin-Brokers.org.  There's one fixed price:  BTC + 10%.  After fees of 2% the final price is BTC + 12%.  No where in the top post of this thread is this important information disclosed.

You are incorrect about the seller selling at exchange price receiving a negative profit via Bitcoins-Broker.org because Bitcoins-Broker.org does not charge a fee to the seller.   Grin  Only the buyer gets charged a fee.   Grin  Any smart trader who buys low and sells high can make a handsome profit at actual exchange price.  The only kind of trader that needs to add a premium of 10% is what's called a middle man, a skimmer:  someone who has access to coin at market exchange rate, who simply buys coin and turns around and sells it to someone else for + 10% on the spot.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinballer17

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:41:44 AM

OFFROADBIKER -

I am glad you have clarified the rates at BB for the the last couple of days or weeks or whatever.

Are you planning on giving daily/weekly updates to inform every new reader with up-to-date information.

If that is the case and your true intentions then I commend you for the dedication, your hard work, and the time you are planning on putting forth in this great endeavor to educate all with 100 percent facts.

The truth is your full of shit. Claims of bait and switch and hidden information. Clearly you have the whole Bitcoin Business figured out.

Oh wait you said you weren't bashing. How long have you been around checking up on the bitcoin businesses?

Clearly you haven't been around very long. The market changes at a fast pace. And while 12% might be the current rates, they certainly were not the same rates a few months ago, or last year when the business first opened. I have seen rates change throughout the industry many times in just a 6 month span.

You want to come in here spout off a couple facts about current status quo, with no back history knowledge, and then guess the intentions of the way a business is run based on your what? Expertise? Experience?

Let me end rant with two other possibilities for the reasons the rates are not posted. You claim to hide from customers. Maybe it is purposely not easily accessible to other business competitors. When you submit a ticket, you obviously were able to get the information about current rates. Nothing about that seems shady.

See the problem is when you only talk about the details that fit your personal goals by taking facts and twisting those facts to make negative claims about something without painting the full picture - well that's shady. Also could be viewed as bashing.

Your intentions are clear, trolls gonna troll, keep on trolling....
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:49:21 PM

You've seen the rates on LocalBitcoin?
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/localbtcUSD#rg30ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
Some are >100% markup.  12% seems like a bargain considering the service level quality.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:51:19 PM

bump.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:41:26 AM

Do you take anything else besides bank payment?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:57:45 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:40:16 PM by sayulita

Do you take anything else besides bank payment?

We only accept cash payments.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:32:01 PM

In case folks hadn't seen it.  The Bitfinex short interest swaps are approaching 10K. 
When this happens, you can expect the whales to start buying to squeeze these shorts.
Buying ahead of a whale is always nice.
http://www.bfxdata.com/combined/btc.php

Check that middle chart, if that red line hits 10MM you can expect more whale buys.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
invisiblefriend

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:44:18 PM

I understand the convenience and all n wish the very best

I just wish thur was more honesty in advertising --

I pretty much get to end just to finally find out about the 12 percent Huh??

from the start I was about to pull trigger any day of week at 2 %  Huh    I knew thur was more 2 it !

two ?
kgallon

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:26:05 PM

I submitted a request over 3 hours and it says "Awaiting assignment to a support agent View request history »"

I have been using bitcoin brokers for almost a year now..

Can you help me out or at least tell me why this is taking so long?

Thanks!
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:59:09 PM

I submitted a request over 3 hours and it says "Awaiting assignment to a support agent View request history »"

I have been using bitcoin brokers for almost a year now..

Can you help me out or at least tell me why this is taking so long?

Thanks!

All open requests have been handled so far. I apologize if it has taken a little longer than you are accustomed to.

Assuming your request is ticket #5508, your ticket was replied to in just under 2 hours.

I know this is much longer than you are accustomed to, and I apologize it took this long to handle your request, but if you check, it has been replied to now.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 08:48:25 PM

What is the best way to get started with this if one hasn't done it before?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

What is the best way to get started with this if one hasn't done it before?

(last I know of first hand...)  The guy just uses a generic ticketing system.  I was already familiar with that very ticketing service from other non-financial work.  This is, in my opinion and experiences, a very good strategy and it works well primarily because he is very much on-the-ball in managing it.  Just go there and make an account.

I've not used this service for a while because my transactions got to be fairly sizable in dollar terms.  I had trouble keeping bank accounts open when dealing strictly with Coinbase (who are, I'm sure, entirely mainstream and play ball totally with the government and banking industry.)  Having that much money come in as random cash deposits would be a recipe for disaster in my case.  For buying or selling a few thousand USD worth I highly recommend this guy's service on the basis of my experience a year ago.  (Fortunately I split my bets between BitcoinBrokers and Mt. Gox...and cleared out my BTC account at Mt. Gox before they went under thanks to the availability of this guy's service.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
haro88

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:00:13 AM

I've been using Bitcoin-Brokers for over 9 months now, he is very reliable and fast with support tickets and his customer service is excellent.  You will be very pleased, especially if you have cash to you want to get rid of! 
w00dface

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:28:13 PM

Is there something up with the website?

I can't seem to place an order?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:03:35 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 07:13:41 PM by sayulita

Is there something up with the website?

I can't seem to place an order?
The website and the help desk are working just fine.

Just submit a ticket through the help desk....that's how you place an order.

When you submit your order just include 3 pieces of information with your request:

1)Indicate your desired deposit amount in dollars.

2)Indicate which bank would you prefer to make the deposit at. (Currently we have Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, PNC)

3)Your wallet address.

That is all you need to create an order with us.

Our process is so simple, that it can sometimes people think that they need to do more.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
w00dface

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

You submit a ticket through Zendesk???  Huh

How many sellers do you have?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:00:57 PM

You submit a ticket through Zendesk???  Huh

How many sellers do you have?

1)Go to www.bitcoin-brokers.org

2)Click Help desk

3)Submit your ticket, which we will see, and immediately reply to.

I cant explain it any simpler than that.

As far as how many sellers, or any other questions specific to your ticket will be answered on your ticket.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
w00dface

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

ok...

So I have submitted a ticket asking how many sellers you have  Roll Eyes
w00dface

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

Just trying to figure out how it works Smiley

You have sellers, or do you handle it all yourself?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:52:17 PM

Just trying to figure out how it works Smiley

You have sellers, or do you handle it all yourself?

I have lots of sellers. The sellers supply all the bank accounts that we use for our deposits.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: