Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cedex.community

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

you mean you will collect 100k eth in the crowd sale, thats really a huge number, and i think its too much for your project

What we actually said was  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:59:53 PM

Following this thread. Looks like an interesting project.

Saw the youtube video and the plan sounds nice.
Going read the whitepaper soon and will be back if i have questions about this project.

What i understand from the video is that on the cedex decentralized platform everyone could buy and sell diamonds, but to buy and sell people should use the special created token for the platform which we can purchased during the ICO.

Don't you think you create an bridge on the platform by using the token only?
I mean that people first need to deposit fiat/btc/eth to some place and than exchange it for the token and after that it is tradeable for diamonds.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

did anyone ever mentioned that your name looked a lot like c-cex? if i didnt look carefully i thought it was c-cex, and why c-cex and having token sales here.  Cheesy

Smile
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

I couldn't find anywhere if there is a soft cap or a hard cap or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

Originally the hard cap was set at 100,000 ETH.  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.  We will keep you posted.   

From what I see this is a kind of asset backed token. Am I correctly understanding the cedex token?

No, the CEDEX token is not asset backed, that would be the D-Token which represents a diamond. The CEDEX token is used as currency on the platform to pay for services or diamonds.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Is the CEDEX token a exclusive currency to pay for these things, is it offered as an option alongside crypto or fiat?
cedex.community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

I couldn't find anywhere if there is a soft cap or a hard cap or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

Originally the hard cap was set at 100,000 ETH.  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.  We will keep you posted.   

From what I see this is a kind of asset backed token. Am I correctly understanding the cedex token?

No, the CEDEX token is not asset backed, that would be the D-Token which represents a diamond. The CEDEX token is used as currency on the platform to pay for services or diamonds.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Is the CEDEX token a exclusive currency to pay for these things, is it offered as an option alongside crypto or fiat?

It is the only currency you can buy the D tokens with, and they are the diamonds.
cedex.community

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

In a Move to Accelerate Transparency and Development in the Diamond Industry, CEDEX and IDEX Online Join Forces
___
https://www.afp.com/en/news/1312/move-accelerate-transparency-and-development-diamond-industry-cedex-and-idex-online-join-forces-201711270054831
___

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

Interesting project for you. And Bounty probably is available. I regret that the rank is too low for me to participate.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

Great concept. I really like it. Any ideas as to what exchanges you expect the token will be traded on?

Good luck! Smiley
cedex.community

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

That list will be made public when the ICO is completed.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

Do you have agreemennts with some diamond company or fabric? And why people will sell diamond for you tokens? There are very big volatility

Do you have any experience in projects like this?

No one has experience with a certified blockchain diamond exchange yet, we intend to be the first. However, the Cedex team does have extensive Diamond industry knowledge and experience. CEDEX wants to engineer a ground-breaking change – enabling people to liquidate and invest in diamonds like any other financial asset, in a transparent and secure way. Volatility is not just an issue in crypto, it's in global market fiat as well. Certainly it's been a considerable challenge to establish fungibility for diamonds and allow uniform trading. The CEDEX platform solves this problem by applying the DEX algorithm and creating a smart-contract Token that represents a gemologically validated asset. It is then possible to apply innovative trading mechanisms employing blockchain-based Tokens, such as category trading, short selling or ETF trading, to the diamond industry. We stress that these mechanisms are not a complete set. In the future, more diamond-trading mechanisms will be developed with blockchain-based tokenization of diamonds being the technological enabler.

What extensive you have in diamond industry? You working in related niche before? And what about partnership?
cedex.community

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:55 PM

Do you have agreemennts with some diamond company or fabric? And why people will sell diamond for you tokens? There are very big volatility

Do you have any experience in projects like this?

No one has experience with a certified blockchain diamond exchange yet, we intend to be the first. However, the Cedex team does have extensive Diamond industry knowledge and experience. CEDEX wants to engineer a ground-breaking change – enabling people to liquidate and invest in diamonds like any other financial asset, in a transparent and secure way. Volatility is not just an issue in crypto, it's in global market fiat as well. Certainly it's been a considerable challenge to establish fungibility for diamonds and allow uniform trading. The CEDEX platform solves this problem by applying the DEX algorithm and creating a smart-contract Token that represents a gemologically validated asset. It is then possible to apply innovative trading mechanisms employing blockchain-based Tokens, such as category trading, short selling or ETF trading, to the diamond industry. We stress that these mechanisms are not a complete set. In the future, more diamond-trading mechanisms will be developed with blockchain-based tokenization of diamonds being the technological enabler.

What extensive you have in diamond industry? You working in related niche before? And what about partnership?

Example of the extensive Diamond industry knowledge and experience referred to:

Ronen Priewer - Founder
Ronen is an entrepreneur with experience and knowledge of the diamond industry spanning over two decades. A sought-after consultant, he has worked primarily in Asian markets, specializing in technology consulting and financial software. He was CEO at F&C, which focuses on joint ventures with international software companies seeking to enter the Chinese market and is the Founder of the diamond brands LeLumiere and Masaor.com
___

As for partnership?

In a Move to Accelerate Transparency and Development in the Diamond Industry, CEDEX and IDEX Online Join Forces
___
https://www.afp.com/en/news/1312/move-accelerate-transparency-and-development-diamond-industry-cedex-and-idex-online-join-forces-201711270054831
___
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:44 AM

Do u have bounty for fb?
cedex.community

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

Do u have bounty for fb?

Please direct bounty questions to the bounty campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2416310
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

A token that can be use to buy Diamond in the cedex exchange, is this really achievable? i mean diamond are really expensive not just something you come across easily, and since diamond are expensive i wonder how this transaction will be possible, beside is it legal, is the project available to all country or limited to certain countries. Great concept though.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:55:01 PM

A token that can be use to buy Diamond in the cedex exchange, is this really achievable? i mean diamond are really expensive not just something you come across easily, and since diamond are expensive i wonder how this transaction will be possible, beside is it legal, is the project available to all country or limited to certain countries. Great concept though.

One of the team members answered this in telegram, just posting it below:

Evgeni:
> cardo yasilad
> A token that can be use to buy Diamond in the cedex exchange, is

Hi Cardo,
Let me answer your question.
First of all, there are different types of diamonds and every diamond is unique. Diamond prices can start from few hundred USD and reach prices of hundreds million dollars (unique and rare diamonds)

Regards the trading at our platform:
CEDEX Coin holders will be able to use their tokens once the sale is completed and tokens are distributed.Tokens will be used for the following services:
To certify diamonds in gemological labs
For secure and insured transportation services for the tokenized diamonds
For insurance services
For custodian services -Allowing the diamond holder to keep assets at the custodian.
Once the CEDEX Platform is up and running, Tokens will be used in the following ways:
Traders who want to purchase diamonds via Diamond-Smart Contract on the CEDEX platform will have to purchase CEDEX Coin to carry out their transactions.
Payment to and for all service providers, such as the gemological labs, custodian, insurance and transportation will only be done using CEDEX Coin.
Later, once additional financial products are developed, traders opening a short position will use CEDEX Coin to cover the collateral and borrowing fees.
Traders will be able to use their portfolios as collateral to receive CEDEX Coin loans.
Purchasing diamond derivatives.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

CEDEX on HuffPost - The Cryptocurrency That Will Turn Diamonds into A Tradeable Asset
___
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cedex-the-cryptocurrency-that-will-turn-diamonds_us_5a226c24e4b0545e64bf937e
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

Hello do you have any translation bounty. Could not find any information on this. I can offer to do German translation for this post.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

Hello do you have any translation bounty. Could not find any information on this. I can offer to do German translation for this post.

Hello, we do not have any translation bounty currently, as translations are being handled internally. You are welcome to contact the team and check on the status of the German translations here: support@cedex.com
cedex.community

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:22 AM

Who's behind the Cedex project? Check it out:

https://article.wn.com/view/2017/12/04/Who_s_Behind_the_CEDEX_Project/
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

Hi!
Would you explain please what does it mean in the Google form of Telegram campaign:
Proof of authentication post link: *
If you don't provide a valid bitcointalk proof of authentication post link, you won't be accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: