Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cedex.community

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:50:15 PM

Hi!
Would you explain please what does it mean in the Google form of Telegram campaign:
Proof of authentication post link: *
If you don't provide a valid bitcointalk proof of authentication post link, you won't be accepted.

Please direct all bounty related questions to the bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2416310

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedex.community

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

Webinar – Monday December 11th
We know December is a busy month, but make time to attend our upcoming webinar with our CEO, Saar Levy. Saar will speak about the #CEDEX project and will answer all of your questions.
___
If you are interested in participating, contact us at support@cedex.com or reserve a spot here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238470040/e9a8cb87c7
___

cedex.community

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

How Will CEDEX Work?
Describing CEDEX

___

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanbuhax098/how-will-cedex-work-35uyd?utm_term=.hnBWpmKL8#.diqplPWED
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:31 AM

Cool project, Im really into precious minerals and I would love to own some diamonds some day. I wouldnt think of it as a financial asset though, Id rather have them right by my side. Will this also be a peer to peer marketplace to buy and sell physical diamonds?
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

Cool project, Im really into precious minerals and I would love to own some diamonds some day. I wouldnt think of it as a financial asset though, Id rather have them right by my side. Will this also be a peer to peer marketplace to buy and sell physical diamonds?
You mean you paid a crypto currency and you brought back the stones in a box with a ribbon? I think no. Though who knows. Can such an innovation when it becomes a feature of this project?)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cedex.community

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:51:16 PM

You mean you paid a crypto currency and you brought back the stones in a box with a ribbon? I think no. Though who knows. Can such an innovation when it becomes a feature of this project?)))

Peer to peer is possible on CEDEX, yes. Diamonds in the system are represented by DTokens and kept by a custodian. Peers can trade diamonds using the tokens, and request to have the diamond sent to them from the custodian should they decide they want the physical diamond. The process is detailed further in this video, at about the 9:30/10:00 mark: https://youtu.be/3E4puiR-5mQ
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

Peer to peer is possible on CEDEX, yes. Diamonds in the system are represented by DTokens and kept by a custodian. Peers can trade diamonds using the tokens, and request to have the diamond sent to them from the custodian should they decide they want the physical diamond. The process is detailed further in this video, at about the 9:30/10:00 mark: https://youtu.be/3E4puiR-5mQ

Really? This is actually possible to buy physical Diamond using the tokens as means of payment even have them transported when requested, i think this project really has a strong base judging from what they are capable of. Interesting.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Great, thank you for the answer that was exactly what I was asking about! Good explanation in the video as well, diamonds will be tokenized on the blockchain and can therefore be freely traded as an digital asset, but as soon as we choose that we want to obtain the physical asset (diamond) that matches our cedex token, we can request this and it will be sent from the custodian. Thats great! Im looking forward to the cedex platform. Hopefully your ICO will be a big success!
cedex.community

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

Thank you for the kind words. Be sure to come to the webinar to ask your questions, and spread the word so more folks turn up to ask their questions too.
___
Webinar – Monday December 11th
We know December is a busy month, but make time to attend our upcoming webinar with our CEO, Saar Levy. Saar will speak about the #CEDEX project and will answer all of your questions.
___
If you are interested in participating, contact us at support@cedex.com or reserve a spot here:
___
https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238470040/e9a8cb87c7

KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

I couldn't find anywhere if there is a soft cap or a hard cap or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

Originally the hard cap was set at 100,000 ETH.  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.  We will keep you posted.   

From what I see this is a kind of asset backed token. Am I correctly understanding the cedex token?

No, the CEDEX token is not asset backed, that would be the D-Token which represents a diamond. The CEDEX token is used as currency on the platform to pay for services or diamonds.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Is the CEDEX token a exclusive currency to pay for these things, is it offered as an option alongside crypto or fiat?

It is the only currency you can buy the D tokens with, and they are the diamonds.
The diamonds? What are you talkink about? Are they just suporting by them or what?
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

This looks very interesting. The option to trade coins for diamonds is incredible!
Following this..
cedex.community

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

The diamonds? What are you talkink about? Are they just suporting by them or what?

From the whitepaper:

CEDEX is built on four pillars: The DEX proprietary technology, blockchain technology, diamond tokenization and the CEDEX Coin.
Section 3.1 presents the way the DEX establishes transparency and standardization in diamond trading. Section 3.2
discusses the tokenization of diamonds. Section 3.3 maps the CEDEX solution in the domain of blockchain-based
exchanges. Finally, Section 3.4 outlines the CEDEX Coin.

Please take a moment to read those sections, it explains the entire process in just 3 pages: https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

From the whitepaper:

CEDEX is built on four pillars: The DEX proprietary technology, blockchain technology, diamond tokenization and the CEDEX Coin.
Section 3.1 presents the way the DEX establishes transparency and standardization in diamond trading. Section 3.2
discusses the tokenization of diamonds. Section 3.3 maps the CEDEX solution in the domain of blockchain-based

Please take a moment to read those sections, it explains the entire process in just 3 pages: https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf

This really confused where to get complete information about the cedex to understand because you are mentioning diamonds and DEX, but how are these two different in real time environment.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

From the whitepaper:

This really confused where to get complete information about the cedex to understand because you are mentioning diamonds and DEX, but how are these two different in real time environment.

The Dex: What determines the price of a diamond.
The DEX, our proprietary machine-learning algorithm, has been created to bring transparency and coherency to the diamond financial market. The DEX comprises three main elements: the gem composite, which represents a diamond’s gemological perfection; the parallel composite indicating the rarity of a diamond category and the indices composite, giving potential traders market directions for the diamond industry. Diamonds are onboarded to CEDEX and classified by categories. The DEX has been designed to incorporate artificial neural network technology using all available diamond data.

After a set value of a diamond has been determined, a diamond token is created.  All this is is a digital representation of that diamond on the Cedex platform.

Cedex Coin: The CEDEX Coin will be the only means of payment used on the CEDEX exchange.
The CEDEX Exchange will be powered by the CEDEX Coin. This ERC-20-compatible token will be traded over the public Ethereum blockchain and will allow users to purchase diamonds on CEDEX, transforming their assets into diamonds. Use of the CEDEX Coin will be driven by trading volumes generated on the CEDEX Exchange and the demand of the diamond ecosystem. The CEDEX Coin will be listed on major exchanges (to be announced) and will be transferable to other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

All You Need To Know About CEDEX
Save Your Seat at our Webinar Today! - https://events.genndi.com/channel/cedex

https://business.facebook.com/cedexEN/videos/349927028813726/
cedex.community

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

video of #Cedex webinar + #AMA with CEO Saar Levi: https://youtu.be/oHCNYY_8qW0
cedex.community

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:05:52 AM

ICO Tracker Promote Your ICO Proposal

Good day to you.

I am Vallen Davis, Marketing Administrator from ICO Tracker Site. We focus on promoting ICOs that are high quality projects that show positive indicators of profitability for our investors. We’ve read through your ICO website and White Paper and we believe that your ICO has the right qualities that our clients are looking for.

With this in mind we would like to know if you would be interested in posting your ICO information on our website for further promotion?

We have two (2) levels of promotion to offer you; Standard (Free) and Premium.

Premium Promotion includes the following benefits:

(1) Your ICO will STAY ON THE HOMEPAGE for its entire duration.
(2) Your ICO will be placed in our PREMIUM ICO List.
(3) Your ICO will appear in the upper section of our home page for higher visibility.
(4) We will create a search engine optimized article to promote your ICO.
(5) We will promote your ICO on multiple cryptocurrency and crowdfunding forums.
(6) If your ICO has a promotional video, we would mirror and promote your video across multiple video-sharing portals.
(7) We will promote your ICO across ALL of our multiple social media accounts.
(8 ) We will promote your ICO in our Crypto Currency Weekly Newsletter. Our email list currently has over 2500 subscribers.
(9) We also provide FULL SUPPORT for all of Listing Members. If you need to make any changes or updates to your ICO Listing, just let us know & we’ll be happy to help.

To add your ICO for promotion (Standard or Premium), simply click on the link below to get started.

http://www.icotracker.site/submit-ico/

We look forward to working with you and assisting you in the promotion of your ICO project.

Regards,

Vallen Davis
Marketing Administrator
ICO Tracker Site
http://www.icotracker.site

Thank you for the offer, I will pass it along to the team.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:03 AM

Diamonds Are an Investor’s Best Friend
___
http://www.coinnewsasia.com/diamonds-are-an-investors-best-friend/
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

As i know Cedex is the first mover of this area , I never trade diamond before but with Cedex i will have the chance of exchange diamonds and make money. I also joined bounty campaign because i believe in this project.

cedex.community

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:56 AM

It's time to Spread The Word! - Get 50 FREE #CEDEX Coins when sharing our promotion to your friends! Click here to learn more! http://upvir.al/43069/cedex
___
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: