Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

Hello. I have read that the loans will be issued by the platform in case the user has the selected diamond tokens. What are selected diamond tokens and how they can be obtained?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Greetings. I do not quite understand what "short sales" on the platform are like. I just already faced this concept, but only in the securities market. How this will be realized here, I will not even make up my mind.
Strictly speaking, everything will be implemented here in the same way as in the securities market. When using short sales, a trader will earn a difference in price on the minus value of borrowed funds.
Well, how will it be in Cedex?
specialAU

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

Greetings. I do not quite understand what "short sales" on the platform are like. I just already faced this concept, but only in the securities market. How this will be realized here, I will not even make up my mind.
Strictly speaking, everything will be implemented here in the same way as in the securities market. When using short sales, a trader will earn a difference in price on the minus value of borrowed funds.
Very simple. To open a position of short sale, the trader will need to send a request for a short sale, which will create a request for placement and a loan in the appropriate category. After confirming the order, the request will be executed. By the way, short sales in Cedex will be automatically integrated with the creditor company, which will quickly confirm the requests for a loan.
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

Very simple. To open a position of short sale, the trader will need to send a request for a short sale, which will create a request for placement and a loan in the appropriate category. After confirming the order, the request will be executed. By the way, short sales in Cedex will be automatically integrated with the creditor company, which will quickly confirm the requests for a loan.
And what happens when the short sale is over?
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Continuing the topic of obtaining loans on the platform, I would like to know how long it will be possible to borrow money?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

How much money do they plan to spend in the company to develop the platform itself?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

How much money do they plan to spend in the company to develop the platform itself?

As far I know, 20% of the funds that will be collected at the ICO will be used to develop the platform.
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:57 PM

Good evening, friends. As I understand it, the platform will evaluate the profitability of each transaction. And what parameters will determine the profitability of the transaction?
cedex.community

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:49:10 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 02:05:51 PM by cedex.community

Good afternoon. If I buy a diamond on your platform, will I have to pay for the purchase immediately or only after the delivery is completed?

As it is all executed by smart contract on the blockchain, it is immutable, and the contract generated for the diamond sale is delisted only once it arrives at you (the purchaser).

Hello friends. Are coins prices, that will be established during the ICO, known, already?

The official exchange rate during the ICO will be — 500 Cedex Coin for 1 Eth. The cost of one token at this rate calculate by yourself, please.

Ok, i am still, completely confused about the Diamonds buying because whether we can buy the diamonds by using the tokens. If so then there will be a huge demand for the coins in the market and these people have conducted their very long run for promoting the campaign in order to get awareness about the project.

The only way to pay for diamonds or services is with the Cedex coin, that is correct.

Short selling is the well-established practice of selling securities without owning them. This strategy is motivated by the belief that the price of a security will drop, allowing it to be bought back a lower price to generate a profit. In such a case, traders earn the price difference of the security minus the borrowing cost.  More info in whitepaper, section 5.3 - https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf

Hello! Can anybody explain in detail, by what principle will the baskets be traded on the platform?

Three simple steps to upload a diamond/s and create a Diamond-Smart Contract 1) Enter the GIA certificate (or certificates if loading a diamond basket) 2) Choose how many smart contracts to create (one for single stone sales, multiple for shared investment or diamond basket) 3) List the diamond on CEDEX or sell peer-to-peer. Order a pick-up.

Mapped onto the CEDEX system, a diamond holder will be able to upload a list of GIA certificates [34] to trade multiple diamonds as one basket. The CEDEX system creates multiple Diamond-Smart Contracts that each represent a partial ownership of the basket. This novel function is anticipated to evolve over time to complex financial products backed by diamonds, such as short ETFs, leveraged ETFs, single category ETF baskets, multi-category ETF baskets, rear and high value ETF baskets and more

From sections 3.1 and 5.2 in the whitepaper here: https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf

Hello. I have read that the loans will be issued by the platform in case the user has the selected diamond tokens. What are selected diamond tokens and how they can be obtained?

Traders will be able to use their portfolios as collateral to receive CEDEX Coin loans. Selected diamond tokens just refer to the CEDEX token. The diamonds held by the custodian on behalf of traders will be able to serve as collateral for providing loans.

notbad4day

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

The use of diamonds for investment is something new. You will help users with advice on choosing a prospective investment asset, if he has not quite figured out this market yet?
cedex.community

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

Good evening, friends. As I understand it, the platform will evaluate the profitability of each transaction. And what parameters will determine the profitability of the transaction?

The DEX, CEDEX’s proprietary machine-learning algorithm, addresses the most significant obstacles in transferring diamonds into an asset class, i.e. lack of transparency and coherence in diamond value appraisal. The DEX takes gemological data, diamond financial indexes data and global inventory data into consideration. Utilizing the global diamond inventory data, the DEX quantifies diamond prices and ranks individual diamonds and their respective prices.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

CEDEX SEASON'S GREETINGS
#CEDEX http://bit.ly/2Bd2Itj

defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

Can you explain how the evaluation option will ensure the creation and execution of smart contracts?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

It is commendable that you’ve decided to implement your own identification system, but in my opinion it would be better to use a ready-made version which is tried and true. Consequently, all the users would be sure that there’re only active users on the platform, not the scammers.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

It is commendable that you’ve decided to implement your own identification system, but in my opinion it would be better to use a ready-made version which is tried and true. Consequently, all the users would be sure that there’re only active users on the platform, not the scammers.
Who told you that Cedex team created its own identification system? The company chose the ready-made option, it will use Civic and the additional Verify service.
Immer

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

Who told you that Cedex team created its own identification system? The company chose the ready-made option, it will use Civic and the additional Verify service.
Why is it necessary to use additional Verify service?
hollybit

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

This service will check government documents and compare them to their databases in order to confirm authentication. Using Civic and Verify together will maximize security.

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

This service will check government documents and compare them to their databases in order to confirm authentication. Using Civic and Verify together will maximize security.

But why should they use both of them? They could use e-residency, which offers all the same options of those two services at once.
hollybit

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

But why should they use both of them? They could use e-residency, which offers all the same options of those two services at once.
This option is unacceptable for Cedex, since the state completely manages the identification process and is entitled to revocation in this case.
Immer

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:55 AM

This option is unacceptable for Cedex, since the state completely manages the identification process and is entitled to revocation in this case.
Does Cedex team consider developing its own identification system in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: