Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

I really just want this sorted that’s all.  I’m frustrated because it’s taking days to establish what the problem is and I’m not getting no clear directive or clarification from you or your team that’s all I’m asking for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maardhayrule

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

They appreciate that and as i said before - please pm me directly or email our support team and we will be happy to look into this, but there is no point in continuing the chat over this channel
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

Admin: would i still be able to change my destination wallet address? Will send an email to support

Yes, you can still change your wallet address, email support with your account details and new wallet information and they will be able to help you.
Please note that you can only do this until May 5th!
This project has the potential to grow the ever certified blockchain diamond exchange. But to ask, where we can see cedex be lists in the exchange to starts traded this coin.

We hope to have CEDEX listed a short time after the Token distribution on may 8th, probably a few weeks...

While we also hope not just for any listing but a good exchange where trades of high volume takes place would be suitable for CEDEX even if they have to pay for it which I guess should not be a problem since they raised enough money to cater for this.

Hitbtc or Kucoin is a good exchange and you can pay to get list on their platform. The volume is good but not as good as Binance or Bittrex, but it's a good start in the right direction.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
maardhayrule

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Feel free to do that however as instructed I need you to either return my full payment or upload the coins to my correct wallet address I’m not asking for anything further than that. But every time I’m asking for directive from your team I’m been told something else is a problem technically which I can’t help you with.
andiagung

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Than you will be reporting the fact that you were scammed, and regretful as that may be - it is not our responsibility if you take it upon yourself to take actions in ways that do not correspond with our exact instructions as they appear in the site
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

After reading Anndiagung and maardhayrule posts, it seems as though these posts are contrasting and contradicting each other. I am forced to see these two as one and the same person??? Am yet to get what the aim of these posts is set to achieve.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

After reading Anndiagung and maardhayrule posts, it seems as though these posts are contrasting and contradicting each other. I am forced to see these two as one and the same person??? Am yet to get what the aim of these posts is set to achieve.

There are probably troll just ignore them, don't waste your time reading their comments. Cedex is a real project and the team is also real, they will never scam people

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

A small request, as a member of the community - do not rush to sell the crypto currency received after raising funds.

Let the prices first rise to normal.  Wink
Of course this is what everyone wants and we should wait for the market to recover and if you sell early, you will lose a lot of profit and this is something that people are very easily wrong ends an ICO project. I personally believe in this project and their development team because they are working very well to insist the project can be listed on the larger exchanges.

Well Cedex is not even list on any exchange yet, so it's stil early to talk about selling or buying. I think it's normal for people to sell, some people need money too and cannot afford to hold crypto for a long time. But yeah you are right people shouldn't sell it at a loss and they should wait for a good exchange first.

I always find it very surprising to see people selling their tokens after ico way below ico price? if you can't hodl a token for just a short term why bother participate in ico at all?
At least give project a handful of time to kick off with development before dumping and selling st loss, such a bad idea for people to sell at loss no matter your circumstances especially when there is an alternative, well different stroke for different folks.

As much as I agree with you but this is an unavoidable practice among many people especially in the first few weeks of listing a token, I guess this action should be for many different individualist reasons.

This practice amazes me as well. I guess its either they never believed in the token doing well when it hits exchanges or they dont want to lose too much money so dumping the tokens and holding onto something no matter how little saves the day.. But either way its a lose lose situation.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

I only start to suspect things externally. For days I was in an ICO ENVION, CEOs stopped explaining to subscribers. I finally sold all Tokens. I take this opportunity to say that CEDEX is following the same path, while ICO was in process, everything was very beautiful, immediate responses ... they did it very well. When ICO finished, there was a hurry to close. My subscription in time rejected it. Send emails and do not return the reply, press the chat button and no one contacts. How can they not answer in three weeks? They have not counted the amount of ETH that will actually be entitled to tokens, my ETHs should not square them in the account.I do not pretend anything but, I think they are mistreating the subscribers of the ICO and wanted to know if there was someone who happened to be like that
andiagung

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

I only start to suspect things externally. For days I was in an ICO ENVION, CEOs stopped explaining to subscribers. I finally sold all Tokens. I take this opportunity to say that CEDEX is following the same path, while ICO was in process, everything was very beautiful, immediate responses ... they did it very well. When ICO finished, there was a hurry to close. My subscription in time rejected it. Send emails and do not return the reply, press the chat button and no one contacts. How can they not answer in three weeks? They have not counted the amount of ETH that will actually be entitled to tokens, my ETHs should not square them in the account.I do not pretend anything but, I think they are mistreating the subscribers of the ICO and wanted to know if there was someone who happened to be like that
We're sorry to hear that you aren't pleased, as we still make every effort to respond to questions and comments as quickly as possible, but during the ICO we simply had more personal across social media
And to the best of my knowledge, we've responded to all queries as of Thursday afternoon, maybe our response went to another email or junk mail.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

We're sorry to hear that you aren't pleased, as we still make every effort to respond to questions and comments as quickly as possible, but during the ICO we simply had more personal across social media
And to the best of my knowledge, we've responded to all queries as of Thursday afternoon, maybe our response went to another email or junk mail.
What's the matter? Who wants to whom? I see that searches are pouring from users with lower rank. This leads to certain thoughts)))

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

48 hours until Token distribution starts and contributors finally get their CEDEX tokens!
reshefcedex

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

Than you will be reporting the fact that you were scammed, and regretful as that may be - it is not our responsibility if you take it upon yourself to take actions in ways that do not correspond with our exact instructions as they appear in the site
Regretfully - there are countless individuals out there that are separated from their conscience to the point where they're fine with lying, scamming and stealing - we can not help that.
all we can do as a company and a website is provide the best and most accurate information to our supporters and keep them informed about anything we know and learn and any updates or changes they need to make, for whatever reason.

At that point, it is up to the individual to weigh whatever information they see through various channels for accuracy, and if they chose to ignore the information we give them, or do not double check things with legitimate sources - we can not help them.

Had accounts or information been compromised in any way - that is our problem and we would do anything and everything in our power to correct it, but that is not the case.

If you see a person walking the street with a sign that says "i'm a bank" and you give them your salary without checking - you can't really blame the bank for that, can you?

well, same here - We repeatedly stated before, during and after the ICO across our site, social media and emails - not to trust any information you receive anywhere other than official cedex email addresses like support or compliance because social accounts can be faked rather easily, we've gone above and beyond to try and stop such attempts, but we can not stop 100% of them, so alerting is our only course of action.

Ignoring such alerts shifts the fault to anyone doing the ignoring, not to the company.

But, having said all that - we will continue to try and support you and provide any assistance we can, so if you have doubts or questions regarding possible scammers or anything of that nature send an email to support@cedex.com and we will do our best to aid you.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

To all Contributors: Please make sure that your ethereum wallet address is NOT an exchange wallet of any kind but a Private wallet!
If you use an exchange wallet CEDEX can NOT guarantee proper delivery of your tokens! https://t.co/ldg1wutb5G
Dieniz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

We're 24 hours away from the #CEDEX coin distribution and everyone is excited, are you?

The expected day has arrived. I hope it is listed on the stock market.

andiagung

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Got an email on Sunday stating some necessary information is missing from my account. Clicked on the link and my status says awaiting for approval. Approval for what?
My wallet address and verification is already done and confirmed. Do I still have to do anything?
maardhayrule

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Double checked again and actually there are two status on 17.03. One above at 08.26 has data & says approved. The one below at 08.31 has all zeros and says waiting approval. Do not think I made two purchases. So I just wait and see what happens. Thanks
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

received a wanrning email to verify my account, then verified and everything looks good. Could you please contact me in private to verify that everything is ok with the token distribution???
reshefcedex

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

The #Cedex Distribution event has started!!!

Smart Contract Address is:
0xf4065e4477e91C177DED71A7A6fb5ee07DC46BC9

See Link for MEW configuration guide -
https://cedex.com/img/get_coins.pdf

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcqMQwgWsAItysc.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: