Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:48:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Hi friends!

CEDEX is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CEDEX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Thank you so much! All the tokens I received.
I wish success to the team!
We are waiting for news on the development of the project!
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

The majority of those who sell tokens are the ones receiving from telegram or twitter campaigns. Actually there is great potential to gain more profit. It's just that maybe they have an urgent need. So without thinking they sell tokennya.
Most bounty players are selling all CEDEXs at low levels and this is a great opportunity to invest in CEDEX right now as there is certainly going to be a lot of good news about the new exchange or when the market recovers. Personally I highly value this project because their development team is one of the very good and very experienced people.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

The majority of those who sell tokens are the ones receiving from telegram or twitter campaigns. Actually there is great potential to gain more profit. It's just that maybe they have an urgent need. So without thinking they sell tokennya.
Most bounty players are selling all CEDEXs at low levels and this is a great opportunity to invest in CEDEX right now as there is certainly going to be a lot of good news about the new exchange or when the market recovers. Personally I highly value this project because their development team is one of the very good and very experienced people.

Yeah always the case with some bounty hunters, they dump their tokens as soon as they get a hold of it, and the smart one's will pick them up at cheap prices, but am hodling my cedex for some good amount of time, cedex have not start developing to potential yet, why dump so early? am not selling cheap, no way Grin
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Guys, tell me can I now buy already tokens on forkdelta and move them to the wallet?
You can because there are few  transactions on forkdelta .
Would be better if you wait until this token listed on other exchange though

I don't think cedex is listed on fork delta. If I'm not mistaken CDX is Commodity Ad Network.

It's only available on Idex as cedex
Xemesis113

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

Sorry, just dig what I think. I do not like that diamond company because I do not believe that in such a short time they have managed to capture as much capital. The white paper is too short. There is only one wake up in diamonds, too young and only one: From CEDEX there are also things that I do not like but everything was natural and as planned. Advance, 2 first days capital takeover and 28 days that did not catch anything. Negative things: little capital therefore personal, they take a lot to respond, small lies ..., however, if a scam had already been deserted.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

I understand and I know his result, why I dare to report. because the wallet that I was wrong it can't be used on and off. most likely not sent when token distribution, of course will wait forever. Please understand this dev, I admit my mistake. But if the wallet that I fill in the form that active, I certainly wouldn't dispute his dev.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I am a bounty hunters and I didn't sell anything yet, so please stop always blaming the bounty hunters. You need to realize everything is going down in this market and not just Cedex.

In the long term the price will go back up.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Death_Core_Cool

Activity: 106
Merit: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I am a bounty hunters and I didn't sell anything yet, so please stop always blaming the bounty hunters. You need to realize everything is going down in this market and not just Cedex.

In the long term the price will go back up.
Well, what is the volume of the orgony now on deltas and IDEX? Here, even if all the "cutlet" received from the bouti subscription to put on sale, then you can not weakly swing the course)))
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

if this man is an insider in cedex team, this is a very bad sign for the value of this token ...
just 10 days - after ten days - according to cedex team they will announce another one or two exchanges where they get listed - lets see if we get the ICO price again
andiagung

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

All exchanges at present are unofficial!!! Anyone wishing to trade Cedex on these exchanges are welcome, however this is not advised as the Cedex price will be established upon its launch on an official exchange!
angkorwatp

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

if this man is an insider in cedex team, this is a very bad sign for the value of this token ...
just 10 days - after ten days - according to cedex team they will announce another one or two exchanges where they get listed - lets see if we get the ICO price again
1st of all I am not from cedex team  and second how the heck it became a very bad sign for cedex value?Huh I don’t get it!! It’s crazy how you guys ask the same question over and over again on when is the cedex going to be listed in a decent exchange when In fact the team always said that they are working on it. They even ask us to be patience just like everyone I also love to see the cedex make it to the other exchange a better one and so as the cedex team, we all are all they ask is be patience.i been investing for quite sometimes now and trust me cedex is one of the best company I invested into. I believe in it I believe in the team that’s why I invest. Be patient and trust them that’s all the help we can give them but not by asking . When moon? Or when new exchange?? Or what do ever.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Official #CEDEX statement about exchange listing:
We have been seeing many of you ask questions about CEDEX and exchanges so we wanted to let everyone know where we stand.

We are currently in the process of getting CEDEX listed on several exchanges, within a number of different jurisdictions. Listing on these exchanges will be gradually implemented over the upcoming months, probably beginning in June.

As for the size of the exchanges we aim to work with - we are carefully trying to strike a balance between different elements which we believe to be essential to the success of Cedex.

We don’t want the exchange to be too small on the one hand, but at the same time, we are trying to get into exchanges that will cater to our community’s needs properly, offer a variety of coins, be open to our investors who hail from many countries and allow the coin to grow as our project evolves. Additional considerations include the offered features and technology.

We should have news about the first exchanges within the next few weeks, so please have a little patience and we promise to make it worth your while.

Source: https://business.facebook.com/cedexEN/photos/a.338989439907485.1073741828.329418980864531/422301631576265/?type=3
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

An excellent project, you can see that the team is trying, I'm sure that everything will turn out. New exchanges and rising prices, all this will be but we need to give them time. Also thanks for the reward for the bounty, everything is clear)

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

How diamond industry and crypto related? Or you want to sell diamond for crypto on your exchange? Which role of tokens here?
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

1st of all I am not from cedex team  and second how the heck it became a very bad sign for cedex value?Huh I don’t get it!! It’s crazy how you guys ask the same question over and over again on when is the cedex going to be listed in a decent exchange when In fact the team always said that they are working on it. They even ask us to be patience just like everyone I also love to see the cedex make it to the other exchange a better one and so as the cedex team, we all are all they ask is be patience.i been investing for quite sometimes now and trust me cedex is one of the best company I invested into. I believe in it I believe in the team that’s why I invest. Be patient and trust them that’s all the help we can give them but not by asking . When moon? Or when new exchange?? Or what do ever.

Yes bro, I'm completely in agreement with you. It was not clear from the very beginning that the team was a real pro? They do not just "try", they do everything they need for the project, as stated and collected.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

How diamond industry and crypto related? Or you want to sell diamond for crypto on your exchange? Which role of tokens here?
Dude, just read the EP and do not ask stupid questions) https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

We are waiting for news on adding to the stock exchanges.

And most importantly - I'm waiting for news on the development of the platform.
The question of the prospect. Are there already clients at the project?
andiagung

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

I agree, patience is the name of the game. I don't wanna be one of those guys that will wake up one day after the coin jump 2x from ico ratio. this low volume really doesn't say anything about what Cedex investors really think.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Anyway good luck to all short term "dumpers" and "pumpers" one of the biggest mistake in crypto is to take a position for long term like investing in an ICO and change the decision a day after the ICO has finished
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: