Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:59:52 PM

There was great news), but everyone is still waiting for a miracle. But it all doesn’t go to anma, and the price and volume of trading, and everything looks very sad
what news ? what is circulation supply of cedex token. total supply is 80 million but price is like its dead. a lot of time pass but no developments yet not even news about project progress. little media coverage is tweeted on cedex official telegram group. what the team is doing in all that time which is passed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:37:54 AM

There was great news), but everyone is still waiting for a miracle. But it all doesn’t go to anma, and the price and volume of trading, and everything looks very sad
what news ? what is circulation supply of cedex token. total supply is 80 million but price is like its dead. a lot of time pass but no developments yet not even news about project progress. little media coverage is tweeted on cedex official telegram group. what the team is doing in all that time which is passed?
I think they are silent because maybe they already know the outcome of this project so you will definitely not hear about this project in the near future. Actually they are no longer working and everything we are doing here is meaningless. In my opinion if you are holding this coin it is best to consider selling because this project may be dead and you will not make any profit. In the past, CEDEX has developed very well but their failure to keep their promises made investors lose confidence in this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:05:17 PM

I think they are silent because maybe they already know the outcome of this project so you will definitely not hear about this project in the near future. Actually they are no longer working and everything we are doing here is meaningless. In my opinion if you are holding this coin it is best to consider selling because this project may be dead and you will not make any profit. In the past, CEDEX has developed very well but their failure to keep their promises made investors lose confidence in this project.
https://twitter.com/BlockchainFBS/status/1186965742069137408?s=20
If the project was dead, then the channel in telegram would be silent

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:50:29 PM

team was weak of this project no communication no updates on the social media. telegram channel was nothing if the project is dead. no matter its still running or silent. there should be a law for the team members who raised money and ran away.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:54:12 PM

team was weak of this project no communication no updates on the social media. telegram channel was nothing if the project is dead. no matter its still running or silent. there should be a law for the team members who raised money and ran away.
If you have information about the flight of CEDEX members with money, then you also have confirmation of this information. It would be better if you checked this information
"CEDEX is receiving wide support from diamond industry leaders such as Mr. Ernie Bloom, the president of the WDBF (World Diamond Bourse Federation) to leading diamond mining companies."

Rampue

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:02:13 AM

Fresh news from Cedex admin:

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:51:05 PM

This is one of the latest posts from project admin Olenka Chefranova in telegram. Everyone can have an opinion on this, but i think that the team is doing everything possible what they are capable of in this market situation.

Olenka Chefranova, [11 dec. 2019 г., 06:52:02]:
Diamond ETF Creation

Hi guys. Yes, indeed we are working hard and please let me explain again how complex the process of Diamond ETF creation is. Jeepers is absolutely right: “I think if everyone stepped back and took a look at the crypto space in general you will see 95% of all projects are in the mode of building. Gaining partnerships and clients.” Yes, we are working on gaining partnerships that will assist us to generate a whole new eco-system, encompassing ETF issuers, index creators, market makers, Aps and more participants.

Let me guide you through the process we are in, step-by-step (referring to one of the Prs posted about CEDEX).

Diamonds might be the next asset to become financially tradeable.

Several developments in the past year point to this and open up the prospect of multiple trading and investment strategies on diamonds, actually turning them into a genuine financial asset. For instance, one of such recent developments is the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority’s (an authorized Benchmark Administrator under the European Benchmark Regulation (EBR)) approval of the four investable polished diamond indices: USD Composite Diamond Index, USD Diamond Price 1.0 Carat Index, USD Diamond Price 0.5 Carat Index, USD Diamond Price 0.3 Carat Index.

This is the first time a diamond-based index has been fully-regulated under strict FCA rules. Moreover, this approval allows financial institutions and issuers to reference products to 0.3, 0.5, 1.0 carat and composite indices. These indices are a source of independent pricing information and start to address price transparency among multiple grades of diamonds in the market.

Due to the market’s size and the benefits diamonds can offer as a financial asset class, many attempts have already been made to create products that allow their trading within financial markets. Nevertheless, all of these attempts were unsuccessful, largely because they failed to solve the key issues of a lack of fungibility, a lack of transparency and a lack of liquidity - probably the biggest barriers stopping the diamonds from entering the financial markets:

1. Fungibility - Unlike gold, platinum or silver, diamonds are not standardized and each diamond bears unique characteristics.
2. Transparency - The diamond industry lacks clear and transparent pricing, this makes it difficult to understand how diamonds are valued and priced.
3. Liquidity - Diamonds are mainly sold to end consumers in a one-sided transaction, so one cannot resell his diamond in a fair market value.

Previous attempts to create a diamond ETF involved different diamonds being grouped together in a basket and presented as a single price asset that might have reached hundreds of thousands in USD. Such diamond baskets just cannot be fungible as the derivative products cannot be disconnected from the underlying asset.  

Therefore, before a financial product enters the market, it has to be broken down and evaluated. The product is then derived from the price of the underlying asset.

Genuine financial assets need to have strong foundations in order to be feasible, including live and transparent pricing and the ability to trade the underline in a financial exchange. This is exactly why CEDEX devised, built and proved the DEX algorithm.

DEX solves the issues of fungibility, transparency and later, down the road, the liquidity in the market, making a diamond ETF and futures a viable financial tool and an integral part of the new financial ecosystem.

This powerful proprietary algorithm is based on an artificial intelligence (AI) methodology that creates a scalable gemological benchmark and calculates a diamond’s Estimated Market Price (EMP). It solves the problem of transparency by using multiple data points to give users easily accessible and understandable investment information. Through pricing confidence, the DEX has removed the most significant obstacles of fungibility and transparency and enabled the evaluation of the underlying assets.

This combination of the DEX, gemological benchmarking and a live parallel pri

cing data from over 1000 wholesalers make the creation of a diamond ETF achievable. The last hurdle, liquidity, will be solved by bringing together all the players in the new financial ecosystem. We intend to join forces with different counterparties to complete this global ecosystem.

A mainstream diamond market has massive potential. Diamond sales is currently around $90B annually, with the financial trading estimated to be just $1b. Once diamond ETFs are viable, there is definite scope to see the latter figure grow exponentially and surpass the former. Likewise, a new ecosystem built around the financial diamond market will inevitably create a plethora of financial options for both diamond buyers and sellers.

On the sell side, there will be a great opportunity for existing diamond professionals to open a new distribution channel to investors. In addition, and for the first time, retail owners of diamonds will be able to liquidate their diamonds in a transparent way without having to use pawn shops or low paying venues.

On the buy side, diamonds hold many benefits and have the potential to be a leading financial asset. An obvious benefit is a lower cost-of-carry due to diamonds being low in volume, but high in value, boasting a difference of 30 to 40 base points against gold. Furthermore, diamonds’ various shapes, sizes and prices may actually be beneficial. The fact that they are so diverse means they are able to provide traders with a selection of investment strategies, something that other precious metals don’t offer. Traders have the option to use low volatility diamond categories to hedge for preserving capital or take a more speculative position in some of the more volatile diamonds categories.

The dynamics of the financial markets may be hard to predict, however, we expect to find diamonds in growing importance as a tradeable asset class in the years ahead.

Guys, I congratulate everyone on the past holidays and wish you great human happiness and a promising diamond future. It is very nice that the branch is alive) Good year to all. CEDEX is waiting for a good future

Matiss
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:10:40 AM

I believe in this guy. Nice video with Saar from the 2019 WFDB-IDMA Presidents' Meeting at Almas Conference Centre from 23-25 September:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E7i1zm-O0g

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:27:34 PM

I believe in this guy. Nice video with Saar from the 2019 WFDB-IDMA Presidents' Meeting at Almas Conference Centre from 23-25 September:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E7i1zm-O0g

You won’t believe it, but I watched this video. It is very good that Saar is busy looking for new investors. Earlier in the chat they mentioned the surname of one well-known diamond market participant who supports the project. I would be very grateful if you remind this name

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 02:21:58 AM

I did send 2 emails to the official email of this project in November of 2019 and until today there is no answer, why would the team have an email if they they don't answer?
It would be better not to have it and just use telegram, or create aAMA sessions more often to keep the supporters updated!

Message sent to DM here of this forum, let's see if there s any answer...

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:59:07 PM

I did send 2 emails to the official email of this project in November of 2019 and until today there is no answer, why would the team have an email if they they don't answer?
It would be better not to have it and just use telegram, or create aAMA sessions more often to keep the supporters updated!

What do you expect from a scam project like this? The telegram group has disappeared and bitcointalk accounts have been abandoned by 2018

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:07:46 PM

It seems that the project is not having the best of times. All members of the development team are fired. The Telgram group is actively discussing the imminent death of the project.

dragon695

Activity: 449

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:44:24 AM

There is not much hope for you because everything is almost forgotten and no one is interested in the development of this project. I think you should accept the truth and look for other projects to invest because this is not the place for you to lament in this market. In the past, CEDEX was a very good project but when the project ended, they did not have any new updates for everyone here.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:27:12 PM

There is not much hope for you because everything is almost forgotten and no one is interested in the development of this project. I think you should accept the truth and look for other projects to invest because this is not the place for you to lament in this market. In the past, CEDEX was a very good project but when the project ended, they did not have any new updates for everyone here.
What is the development? What are you talking about? Ase team members are entrenched. In the telegram channel spam dirt and gloom (look at the new picture of the channel telegram) ... The project has died and investor funds were spent or stolen ...

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 12:04:44 AM

It is time to report this project in the scam thread then? is there any thread you know about reporting scam projects and they have people providing some info about scam projects?

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:29:23 AM

What is the development? What are you talking about? Ase team members are entrenched. In the telegram channel spam dirt and gloom (look at the new picture of the channel telegram) ... The project has died and investor funds were spent or stolen ...
In general, there are no activities here and the group will never come back because all have stopped working. I was not surprised because I had predicted this and certainly the CEDEX group had left here for a long time. Anyway, we can't get back the lost money from this project and it's best to leave.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:18:33 PM

In general, there are no activities here and the group will never come back because all have stopped working. I was not surprised because I had predicted this and certainly the CEDEX group had left here for a long time. Anyway, we can't get back the lost money from this project and it's best to leave.
I will not leave this branch. It’s a pity to investors, that’s why I’ll raise this topic once a week so that users know about this "project"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: