Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying  (Read 4917 times)
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

Both of this method will earn income preferably whoever wins will be the method of whom which the higher income and low costs incurred. Because both of this method, mining or buying/ trading, you will need money indeed. You must establish a cost-benefit relationship in your mindset. That your costs incurred should never exceed than your income gain. In mining, you will need lot of equipments especially high cost and fast internet and in the other hand you will need sufficient knowledge in buying or trading to lower the risks of your investment. I rather choose in buing or trading because what will I need is to study the coins, digital cryptocurrency I invested. That is my own opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

If you have a large capital to invest in mining then go for it, it will be more profitable for you later in the future, buying bitcoin as well would be profitable it depends on how much capital do you have, both can be profitable but mining gives more profit as time goes by.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

If you have a large capital to invest in mining then go for it, it will be more profitable for you later in the future, buying bitcoin as well would be profitable it depends on how much capital do you have, both can be profitable but mining gives more profit as time goes by.
Yes both are profitable I have no questions on which is good so both btc mining and bitcoin are really profitable. Investing in bitcoin will also give a huge profit later on because price surge anytime or in the future.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

it was profitable earlier but now it does not make any sense because the difuctaly rate is very high and you need high end machines to mine it so it is better to buy bitcoin rather than mining it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Its better to buy the bitcoins rather than mining. Because in mining you need resources and continue monitoring of the resources and you will also need continue connectivity with internet with high speed. So that thing i think will be less profitable than buying.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

Its better to buy the bitcoins rather than mining. Because in mining you need resources and continue monitoring of the resources and you will also need continue connectivity with internet with high speed. So that thing i think will be less profitable than buying.
It really depends on the risk that a person wants to take. If the person want to take a high risk with a high chance of getting a huge return then buying bitcoin or buying the coin that he want will be the best but if the person want to take a minimal risk and slowly but surely gets his investment back then it is best to go for mining.
zs304221143

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

I would actually recommend on just buying BTC because mining will be just a waste of time and money. Instead of buying a high end antminer for mining you can just buy BTC and invest from it,  why would you make yourself struggle to get back your money from buying an 1K$ machine when you can just invest it directly?. am I right?. Mining was profitable when the price was really low because it was easy and there was really not a lot of people who were investing and knew about bitcoin that is why before it was profitable but now its hard and waste of energy. The price surge actually made mining very hard. If I were you i would just invest it straight to bitcoin and earn from it that's my suggestion. Good luck. Wink
Mining and buying bitcoin both are good job for earning bitcoin but I want to tell you something about mining that mining is difficult and expensive and more risk job then trading bitcoin because mining need high amount of electricity and also you need to install full set up of mining devices.
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

Actually buying Bitcoin is the profitable ways. Buying in the cheapest price then holding for a long time wait for the price goes up and sell it. Than mining is need to have big money to have mining tools not only that you must to pay another bills like electricity cost that require much watt.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

In my opinion, both sides is an excellent way to gain bitcoin. If you have resources and money to buy miner, it will be better, because you can obtain bitcoin with your miner. In mining, you need to know what is the better setup for your miner or computer. In buying bitcoin, is like trading you will purchase bitcoin at a lot price and sell it for your sufficient amount.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

At the moment, you need to invest a lot of money in equipment, now the complexity of mining bitcoin is very high. In my opinion it is better to mining altcoin or buy bitcoin.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

both of them are good to get profit.for mining you need to have a good computer with a good graphics card.otherwise it will not be easy to get coin.buying bitcoin has a bit risk and it needs experience to make a wise decision.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

I feel mining btc and buy btc have to use a fairly large capital, so maybe just different way of work that distinguish both, in terms of profit I feel the same and only slightly different.
it can be your own choice based on a mature calculation

MJG24

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:25:04 AM

Buying is better than mining because the returns is faster than the former option. But, if you want to do both to have more ways to have income, it is up to you.
fbcvgtca

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:32:10 AM

Cloud mining is not reliable, at least I contact most of the case, the rate of return is very low, it is better to buy their own machine mining. In addition, if the mining company runs the road, you will suffer heavy losses.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

With the price surge it does make Bitcoin more appealing to miners. It is now worth their time. Still, the average household has to look to altcoins to make a profit. Large corporations are still the main players in mining Bitcoin.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

Mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin are worthy to get extra income. We can do it together mining and buying because I believe to the saying the more entry, the more chance to win. If you have to resources, it will better.
abattoirs02

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:11:34 AM

i choose buying
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

I do not understand the technical matters of mining, have bought S5 a year ago but I can not use because I do not have more time for mining, other than that the cost of electricity at that time is so expensive that I prefer buying than mining.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.

since the prediction of bitcoin is its value is still going higher this coming years, i would suggest that buying is much more profitable now than mining. because mining is getting harder and harder every day which means also higher electricity bills besides there is also the maintenance of the hardware.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

I think BTC mining makes it easier for BTC to mine than to buy mine because it's a coal mine so if I choose BTC mining just because it's easy to mine

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: