Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 15 Ether, where would you invest for the long term Today  (Read 2317 times)
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

If I had 15 Ethereum I would buy bitcoin with 5 ether right now directly. I would share other ethereum to different coins like deeponion, iota, dash and neo. I believe all these coins.

kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

If I had 15 Ethereum I would buy bitcoin with 5 ether right now directly. I would share other ethereum to different coins like deeponion, iota, dash and neo. I believe all these coins.

I agree that the other coins may possible climb in price later on, but why bitcoin, and at this price?
Look at the volume, BTC is basically day-trader's choice since November.
Unless you are day-trader, betting on BTC now is like playing Russian Roulette.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

If I were you, I'd buy waves with a lot of my ethereum because I think that the waves will be appreciated too much in 3 years.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

What to say on a new token based on waves platform with a bonus of 25% free coins for purchase? Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.0
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

My personal strategy is to hold 5-6 of the more well-known, long established coins like ETH, Dash, Zcash, Monero, BTC, and LTC.

Beyond that I'm only investing in projects where I know someone personally, or where I see that the token is not simply grafted onto a shit business plan. Especially if the token has value sources that are relatively stable, I will consider holding it.
That is not a bad strategy but the risk of your investment will depend largely of how much money you have allocated to the safe coins and to the risky coins if most of your money is in the most well known coins then the risk is low but if most of your money is in icos then your risk is higher.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

I would just hold 15 etherium. Forget about them a few several years.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

You can keep/hold the 70% and invest the rest i guess. As to what coins to invest, I think it's good to have those coins with masternodes or POS. But then again, not all are good. You just have to do your own research which one has the better or best use case.

If I were to invest the 30%, I'd take Syscoin right now with their blockmarket web to be release soon and then masternodes.
GeniusX

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:31:26 AM

buy all of them reddcoin, it will be 5x your invesment. When the REDD-ID will be release the price will not stand like this. There is many coin can make 5x-10x in 3-4 months.So if you put your money on ether , yeah it is not bad , it is a safe invesment but, at the short term you, there will be no 2-3x!So you need to decide this!
Richy007

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:31:42 AM

After reading over the last 2 pages, people are calling ETH "safe," that's comforting I guess.  In the last 6 months, the crypto market made mainstream news (CNBC), so yeah that reaffirms "safe" notion.  Yet, I'm a bit skeptic as we haven't really hit Main st. yet - the average person.  So, I'd hold 80% ETH and dabble in other Alt coins. 
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

Hold 15 Eth for 1-2 years is good move. Eth is really good coin and it can bring profit more than trading or invest anywhere else.
Not, sure. But that will be better to invest it into another project, I was putting a lot of my ethereum into some altcoin which they are all already traded below the ico price and in this time my investment already worth more than 3x and that can be considered as another good way if you are investing your money through the new promising coin.
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:06:02 PM

you can consider spending about half of them, so 7.5 ETH is ICO's. A good way to earn money and multiple your returns nowadays is investing in ICO's, the price during an ICO is the lowest possible you can usually buy in the market (many times the coin loses value once it's listed, but most of the times it increases) and by doing that you are guaranteed to get the best price possible for your investment. The problem with that is that you have to find a coin and project that is actually for real, and not just another coin that will scam you, unfortunately the market is filled with such coins and most of them are trying to rip-off investors. Make sure when investing that 7.5 ETH to make your due diligence and understand what the project is about and whether it's realistic for its targets to be reached.
geitrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

Split it between bitcoin, deeponion and iota or atleast that's what i would do.
DrMJG-LiveEdutv

Activity: 112

Buy LEDU Coin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

Am going to do some self-promotion for our ICO, so take it with a grain of salt Wink
Invest the 15 ETH in the first online education ICO and help put education on the blockchain: http://tokensale.liveedu.tv/
Powering global online education with smart contracts. Existing business and team, 13k content creators, > 5 million views, 194 countries. 

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

For 2-3 year preiod, you should consider about Sub. They have active support, good dev, price still low now.

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

Do your own research about other coins. People just promoting their coins they invested in.... Roll Eyes
Skysan

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Keeping it in ethereum is the safest option
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:52 AM

Ideacoin is going to sell out tonight! Only 1.5mio coins left at time of writing. It is gonna go 5x after ICO. Sign up here: https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Pikachu

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

I have 15 Ethers, that I have managed to saved in the last 1 year. Where would you invest, taking a long-term point; say a timeframe of about 2 to 3 years. A moderate risk portfolio in cryptocurrency. Some advise would be nice...
If you arent sure on your decision on choosing up coins then i would suggest better to hold it off your 15 ether since it do really have the potential to rise up its price in future years to come.Diversification is always been suggested but would really require knowledge and skills for you to extent your possible profitability on the coins that you are holding. If you can see some opportunity or see potential altcoins then its not bad to get some amounts on your stash and make some investments. The more the better.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

I wouldnt exchange all of those ethereums. I would hold 8 of them and invest to some other altcoins with 7 Ethereum. Waves, iota, oax, monetha are good choices nowaday because they are still quite cheap to buy  Wink
wanchong1

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

I will buy some DeepOnions at least. It has huge potential

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: