Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance  (Read 23267 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

This is such a weird project. Great potential, but there is really no hype and the team does not really respond to questions, nor is there any other active communication to the community.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Boom! Looks like some interesting update on Cypherium telegram - a snapshot of the current codebase of the Cypherium virtual machine (CVM)
https://github.com/cypherium/cvm

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

there seems to be no public sale yet, and no bounty or something, the question is
Why bother to post an ANN here?
5thangel

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

Public sale - q2. I think this tread won't stay so quiet for too long ... the project is getting some real attention especially closer to q2 sale. More activities on telegram channel. Wink
Dvd1989

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Public sale - q2. I think this tread won't stay so quiet for too long ... the project is getting some real attention especially closer to q2 sale. More activities on telegram channel. Wink

Where did you hear this? I've been following Cypherium for months now but I can't get any of the team members to tell me the status of the project. First we heard that their might not be a public sale anymore, due to the succesful pre-sale. Now there is a public sale?

I'd like to receive some information. Thanks.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Where did you hear this? I've been following Cypherium for months now but I can't get any of the team members to tell me the status of the project. First we heard that their might not be a public sale anymore, due to the succesful pre-sale. Now there is a public sale?

I think it will be a good idea for you to join the telegram announcement channel  https://t.me/cypherium and too the regular one https://t.me/cypherium_supergroup
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Cypherium is slowly updating, and only the latest progress can be learned by telegraph, and developers are still working on it.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

I read about this project on Inc. The team seems solid.. I'm intrigued and looking forward to future updates Smiley

Me too, i really think this project can make a great addition to the blockchain community and bring something new to the whole crypto. Wink
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I see amazix is now involved on telegram and say there will be an announcement tomorrow.  I assume since amazix is involved we will be getting an ico and maybe a bounty?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
5thangel

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I see amazix is now involved on telegram and say there will be an announcement tomorrow.  I assume since amazix is involved we will be getting an ico and maybe a bounty?
I hope so too. This is the good way to spread the awareness about the project and earn some Cypherium coins.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Why I don't see an update from OP about the announcement? So Amazix is going to run the show for the project? Haven't seen any of the teammates from amazix responding to this thread.
Dvd1989

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

I am curious if there will be a bounty program. The involvement from AmaZix is a pretty good sign. They tend to only involve themselves in above average projects  Grin
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

I am curious if there will be a bounty program. The involvement from AmaZix is a pretty good sign. They tend to only involve themselves in above average projects  Grin

Hello, there is no bounty program active as of this moment. We will let the community know if there will be one. Smiley
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Hi community members,

Sky Guo, CEO and Co-Founder of Cypherium, says the next generation of blockchains must be able to upgrade themselves.

You can read more here: https://amp.ibtimes.co.uk/solving-forking-problem-why-future-blockchains-must-upgrade-themselves-1664602
Axxcap

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Protocol layer blockchains are the most valuable cryptocurrencies out there with biggest potential for growth. Rather than relying on adoption in industry specific cryptos, investing in a protocol layer blockchain enables you to harness the network effects from all blockchains launched on top of the protocol layer. Most read review of Cypherium out there - https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@abohlund/cypherium-ico-review
5thangel

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Hi community members,

Sky Guo, CEO and Co-Founder of Cypherium, says the next generation of blockchains must be able to upgrade themselves.

You can read more here: https://amp.ibtimes.co.uk/solving-forking-problem-why-future-blockchains-must-upgrade-themselves-1664602

It was the interesting read, thanks for sharing with us. Every post about Cypherium makes me more and more excited about the project itself. Grin
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

The crowd sale will be after we launch the main-net, scheduled in Q2 2018.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

We are happy to help this great project succeed, thank you and we appreciate your support.  Cool
5thangel

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Cypherium is still holding interest according to Alexa. Hope to see it rise more and more next few months.

Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Do you have any bounty programs? I see your project quite attractive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: