Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

I am not very impressed by this list of coins, in my personal view I'd prefer Neo, Byteball, BTX and Bitsend.
It seems to me that NEO has already outlived itself, because there are very powerful other projects better than NEO. And most likely that in 2018 they will perfectly show themselves and show in full. I think it's better to invest in several new block projects of NEO type and make a profit

I am agree with you September11Myth that it is better to invest in other good projects rather that this unknown coins. I will suggest XLM, Cardonaa, Monero, Ripple and Litecoin, because this all coins have great project ahead and good future also. And you can see this all coins jumped almost 10x to 20x in his year.Other side I will also prefer Ether, because Ether is stable and balanced coin. you can see Ether rose more than 50% in last 10 days. And the last one Bitcoin because bitcoin is ever green for all time.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:41:21 AM

I think it is not a good chance to invest in some hot altcoins since the price is very high now. Bit you can buy some altcoins with price lower than the ICO price. It seems they will pump oneday in the future.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?
well if you decided to invest to that coins because you did your research then you should not be worried but if you feel that it is not enough then you need to do further study for you to make a right decision of which coins you should invest because it is only you that can be liable in whatever your decisions.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

i never heard of these coins, maybe they will give you huge profits, maybe you will lost all your money, so better think twice before you make the final decision

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

If you are to invest in alternative coins I suggest for you to consider etehreum and litecoin, those altcoins can bring you good profit. Those altcoins that you mentioned, Ive never heard them before or maybe its me lacking to research. Anyway, investing should be do e wisely and its good that you make your research before jumping in. Just dont put all your money in,  remember the generic advice that's been all over the crypto world, invest only what you afford to loose. It have been said many times many ways but its always a good advise to ponder.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

Where did you pick these coins from? bad picks imho. Try picking protocols for long term hold

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
joshmontford

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

Whatever you do, you need to be smart about it. Smiley Do not listen to anyone, DYOR before putting your money into anything. Buy low, sell high, remember that.

MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

I'm also a risky type of person, like you. I'm looking for new coins and hope to win in future. But you should do good desk research before investing. Listen to advice you are getting in this thread.
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

In 2018 there will be many new technological projects, I think that it will be very cool. So I think that you need to leave some money for future projects and not invest everything in what is now on the market.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

In 2018 there will be many new technological projects, I think that it will be very cool. So I think that you need to leave some money for future projects and not invest everything in what is now on the market.
That looks to be a nice planning to have certain fund separately to make an investment by the falling year. 2018 has been getting praised as the year for altcoins. This has made people focus on altcoins as well leading to regular growth, with most of the altcoins that are being used all around.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

It's always important to have some extra funds that can save you from loosing everything.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

maybe you should look in to this one https://www.viberate.io/ istead of a pinkcoin, in my opion its s shit coin
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

We do have very many good coins are really growing up well in the market with good values. We can still consider the top coins which would really profit in short while. Go through the list of top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com. Lets wait and receive the new altcoins seperating a lump of amount to invest if worth.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

I would not invest in these coins. I think that is more promising. It is everyone's business. But take your time. Consider other options.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coineye

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

Still you should better study the alt market a little more thoroughly before you want to deposit a larger amount

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Ive never heard the 3 except the ubiq coin,i need to update my coin wish list.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: