Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Since you are going long term on your investment, I think it may be wise for you to schedule your purchase in these four altcoin you have chosen. Monday and many fluctuation present opportunities for you to buy cheap.

Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

What a strange choice you have for investing, the more serious a sum, I would advise you to take it seriously and look at other coins, maybe they will be shot, but I would not advise you personally, I did not even hear about them

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

I see some people are not happy about the choices that you have made here but I think they are top notch. Instead of going for large cap coins you have gone for mid caps and these have the capacity to make you ultra rich. I personally have also put in more money into crypto to buy some alts.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

I really don't see any well known names here apart from viacoin which currently isn't really the hottest of coins but can definitely see potential in the coming years, if the community continues to be a vital part of their ecosystem.

Pinkcoin i've heard of primarily since previous pump and dumps.

It's interesting because you've picked coins that are all recently in a downward spiral. It would be a good decision, though you have to realise that pinkcoin + ubiq was unjustly pumped from the beginning and probably will take a lot of time to recover.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

Those coin chosen by the op are very solid altcoin. I have traded these coin since 2014 and I have never recorded loss on them. Radium for instance went from 30 sat to 200sat in matter of months. There is absolutely nothing wrong with those selection

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

To invest all your money with a large capital in crypto it means you have to be ready with all the risks that you will get and I think any kind of crypto that you will invest with a large number of figures it will not guarantee that you will be able to get big profits also later on. because in my opinion until now crypto will not be predicted will the growth of value all depends only on the demand of the type of crypto itself if indeed the request is very much of course the value will be higher and also could be the opposite that if the demand for crypto is not the same once of course its value will not increase. And I suggest to you, whether you should not invest some of the money you have to invest with a literal form or can be said real form. I think there is some kind of investment in this world that you can run and the results of course will be very profitable. Like for example you are investing with reallestat investment, and of course with you investing in reallestat you will not get high enough risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JoyofCrypto (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

Well i'm not going to imvest in eth cause it's a terrible coin and cant even do one thing it's supposed to do, it is always clogged and once all the ICO's start dumping their eth it will fail. Etc is always launching the same updates eth is, so whats the difference? None. Ripple is a centralized bank loving shitcoin so i'll also pass. Just because you didn't hear of these coins doesn't mean they are bad. The devs aren't some shady cucks and work their hardest on the projects.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:31 AM

Sorry but ive never heard of the Altcoins you mentioned in your post, but i recommend you invest in something thats probably higher in ranking, check coinmarketcap for more help.
Whatever you invest in, make sure you do some research.
Good luck.
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

I see some people are not happy about the choices that you have made here but I think they are top notch. Instead of going for large cap coins you have gone for mid caps and these have the capacity to make you ultra rich. I personally have also put in more money into crypto to buy some alts.
In connection with the situation on the market, I also think that it is better now to go into money in projects that have an average capitalization, since these projects can yield profits of 200-300 and more percent, while projects with large capitalization only lose money from for a large number of weak investors.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

I only know Radium from the ones you talk about and I'd say it is a pretty interesting altcoin.
You should also checkout Lisk if you haven't yet.
Good luck !

Burgergad

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

I only know Radium from the ones you talk about and I'd say it is a pretty interesting altcoin.
Good luck !
Not bad advice, I also keep these currencies watching for their news. I consider that they are underestimated properly and we are waiting for growth.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

Good luck !
If you decided to invest more in coins that have nothing to give to the community then you might want to quit collecting Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Burgergad

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

Good luck !
Not bad advice, I also keep these currencies watching for their news. I consider that they are underestimated properly and we are waiting for growth.
And I, on the contrary, think that this is an excellent option for investing at the moment, you saw their road map as for me it's just excellent, so I continue to buy and hold on a little.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

Investing with large e for sum could go either way. If you are appetite for risk is big. Damn the consequence, go for it. If you are risk averse, be careful so that you will not fall into terrible error. Good luck!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

from all of those coins which is OP mentioned above i was only heard pinkcoin but never hearing the rest and large sum of money is risky if only invested at those coin because probably the coins still lack of interest with low volume support and there is no guarantee hold them for couple years will makes your investment amount increase however to ensure those coin will not being an dead coin in the future i think do some research carefully is necessary
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

Invest in Crypto? Decided to recognize. Learn more about Crypto a little better. Surely you can improve. Slowly move forward.

Be hardworker
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

to displace the proper on limit along as following use of strategy on returns with the moderation of news and information from the developer,
as might to gains with the benefit to collects of returns and manage to expands investment plan to defines with one of decision as entering the higher stages of entrance with the new terms.

Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:05 PM

You should invest top 50 coins in coinmarketcap. This way is more healthy for your money. Its not obvious but you can reduce your risks with these coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Interesting portfolio of Altcoins. IMO, these coins have higher risk than the top 20 but of course you may be able to earn higher returns. Depending on your investment strategy, this can be your earning vehicle. Good luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

Do Altcoin you mentioned exist? or you just like advertising those unknown coins. I haven't heard them and maybe they're not launched yet...
Maybe I was wrong but if that is true then you must then investigate or review the core team of each Altcoin because today there are so many scam Altcoin that wants to get your money and they'll disappear in the middle of the year. Take time to give research because investing you hear earned money doesn't worth wasting.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: