Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
JoyofCrypto (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.

Positivebetting
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

I haven't read about them before, why do you want to invest into those ones? i guess that you are only looking to invest because you are thinking in that you can make easy profit from there in short time.
Let me tell you that there are better options to invest at the moment, i dont know why you are really trying to invest in those weird altcoins that probably they are not even on the top 50# of the top list.
Why dont you invest that money on those coins who are into the top five? those are the best ones in where you  can put all your funds.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.
I agree I havent read and heared about the coins you have. Im not familiar with these altcoins you choose with and you invested in. I suggest you look more and research more altcoin that really has a future and profitable.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

Why o why these coins? You have been reading a lot as you said but you ended up with these coins? I think the risks that are involved in investing in these coins for at least a two-year holding period are a bit high as compared to investing in trusted coins that have high volume in trading sites. Why don't you go for ETH, Waves, Strat, Ripple, and several top coins instead? You will be assured of safety and profitable investment.
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:59:04 PM

I agree I havent read and heared about the coins you have. Im not familiar with these altcoins you choose with and you invested in. I suggest you look more and research more altcoin that really has a future and profitable.

These days, there are too many low class coins which are their hype phase at the moment. Some people are creating hypes around them, never invest in those project. Always read both positive and negative comments about the coin you will invest soon.

This will help you a bit not to lose your money.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:59:08 PM

I agree with this dude.  I like Pink it rocks but this coin is not for long term goal., pink is good for swingtrade.
UBIQ is new, there are good long term for this coin. Dont forget to add atleast 50% of your total trading in BTC. This would save most of your bad trade all the time.

Guber4

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:02:24 AM

Research and do not invest big amount until you get more experience
.Now just invest small amounts.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

I do not know much of these coins, But I recommend you to do your research carefully, also you can check whether it is a hot ICO project before you making a decision.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:33:20 AM

If you're new to crypto i would highly recommend you to start with the "bigger" coins, ie coins that won't dump and disappear overnight. You picked some very new/still unproven coins, so your investment is very risky (not something a newbie usually goes for).

Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

It is fantastic that you have decided to invest more heavily into Crypto! The potential is infinite!

The coins you have chosen are very low-market cap meaning that they come with a lot of risk. I recommend that you stick to more mid-cap and well known currencies with bright futures like Vertcoin and Cloakcoin for example. However, if you are confident in your research and you feel that you have researched so much that you just can't possibly research anymore, then you are definitely making the right decision for you!

Good luck and remember to NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose!  Tongue
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:12 AM

Not too sure what coins are those  Grin I would suggest getting those top 10 coins
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:16:27 AM

You're not alone mate, others also have decided to invest more into crypto, check out coinmarketcap to see just coincidentally while Bitcoin was dumping

Some altcoins were pumping. right now if you buy a coin @76000sat around $5 after Bitcoin price pumps  up @$10,000 then 76000sat would worth

$7 give or take, what happens to your investment if the coin you bought stays @$5?
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:11 AM

Should put it in coins that are more stable with more liquidity.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
telcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:13:14 AM

I would check out (i have an interest in) LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT rocket to shoot back up post fork. We shall see, but it i'm pretty bullish on the ALT side and am looking forward to the up & up.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:00 AM

i am not following those four coins but i have all of them in my wallet and its waiting for the increasing of the price. fortunately, i am buy those coins before the price is like today and i still have my profit if i sell it right now but i am waiting the next increase for the price. i think ubiq, viacoin, radium that have potential to be the next coins that will increase because if i see in the market, they have a good volume although the price its look like to be hard to increase but if we are patience, then we can see the price is up soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:55:56 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:11:00 AM by tukangkopi

I would check out (i have an interest in) LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT rocket to shoot back up post fork. We shall see, but it i'm pretty bullish on the ALT side and am looking forward to the up & up.

Ethereum is a rival of Bitcoin so when fork has finished of course the investors will buy back Ethereum.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

If you are looking to invest in altcoins I highly recommend checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. This means the coin will always increase in value. They launch 20 November.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

I have not even heard of any of the coins excepting the Viacoin. If you want long term investment, I guess, you should choose the Ethereum Litecoin Waves or Bitcoin. This is good for long investment.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:17 AM

Truth be said I haven't heard about these coins before. If you can, then why don't you invest in better coins, perhaps Lite, Dash or Waves. You could even try Bitcoin for profit if you are capable. I'm not sure investing in smaller coins will help with getting profit out of them, but I'm pretty sure you will with the ones I mentioned.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Since you are going long term on your investment, I think it may be wise for you to schedule your purchase in these four altcoin you have chosen. Monday and many fluctuation present opportunities for you to buy cheap.

Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

What a strange choice you have for investing, the more serious a sum, I would advise you to take it seriously and look at other coins, maybe they will be shot, but I would not advise you personally, I did not even hear about them

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

I see some people are not happy about the choices that you have made here but I think they are top notch. Instead of going for large cap coins you have gone for mid caps and these have the capacity to make you ultra rich. I personally have also put in more money into crypto to buy some alts.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

I really don't see any well known names here apart from viacoin which currently isn't really the hottest of coins but can definitely see potential in the coming years, if the community continues to be a vital part of their ecosystem.

Pinkcoin i've heard of primarily since previous pump and dumps.

It's interesting because you've picked coins that are all recently in a downward spiral. It would be a good decision, though you have to realise that pinkcoin + ubiq was unjustly pumped from the beginning and probably will take a lot of time to recover.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

Those coin chosen by the op are very solid altcoin. I have traded these coin since 2014 and I have never recorded loss on them. Radium for instance went from 30 sat to 200sat in matter of months. There is absolutely nothing wrong with those selection

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

To invest all your money with a large capital in crypto it means you have to be ready with all the risks that you will get and I think any kind of crypto that you will invest with a large number of figures it will not guarantee that you will be able to get big profits also later on. because in my opinion until now crypto will not be predicted will the growth of value all depends only on the demand of the type of crypto itself if indeed the request is very much of course the value will be higher and also could be the opposite that if the demand for crypto is not the same once of course its value will not increase. And I suggest to you, whether you should not invest some of the money you have to invest with a literal form or can be said real form. I think there is some kind of investment in this world that you can run and the results of course will be very profitable. Like for example you are investing with reallestat investment, and of course with you investing in reallestat you will not get high enough risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JoyofCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

Well i'm not going to imvest in eth cause it's a terrible coin and cant even do one thing it's supposed to do, it is always clogged and once all the ICO's start dumping their eth it will fail. Etc is always launching the same updates eth is, so whats the difference? None. Ripple is a centralized bank loving shitcoin so i'll also pass. Just because you didn't hear of these coins doesn't mean they are bad. The devs aren't some shady cucks and work their hardest on the projects.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:31 AM

Sorry but ive never heard of the Altcoins you mentioned in your post, but i recommend you invest in something thats probably higher in ranking, check coinmarketcap for more help.
Whatever you invest in, make sure you do some research.
Good luck.
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

I see some people are not happy about the choices that you have made here but I think they are top notch. Instead of going for large cap coins you have gone for mid caps and these have the capacity to make you ultra rich. I personally have also put in more money into crypto to buy some alts.
In connection with the situation on the market, I also think that it is better now to go into money in projects that have an average capitalization, since these projects can yield profits of 200-300 and more percent, while projects with large capitalization only lose money from for a large number of weak investors.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

I only know Radium from the ones you talk about and I'd say it is a pretty interesting altcoin.
You should also checkout Lisk if you haven't yet.
Good luck !

Burgergad

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

I only know Radium from the ones you talk about and I'd say it is a pretty interesting altcoin.
Good luck !
Not bad advice, I also keep these currencies watching for their news. I consider that they are underestimated properly and we are waiting for growth.

asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

Good luck !
If you decided to invest more in coins that have nothing to give to the community then you might want to quit collecting Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Burgergad

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

Good luck !
Not bad advice, I also keep these currencies watching for their news. I consider that they are underestimated properly and we are waiting for growth.
And I, on the contrary, think that this is an excellent option for investing at the moment, you saw their road map as for me it's just excellent, so I continue to buy and hold on a little.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

Investing with large e for sum could go either way. If you are appetite for risk is big. Damn the consequence, go for it. If you are risk averse, be careful so that you will not fall into terrible error. Good luck!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

from all of those coins which is OP mentioned above i was only heard pinkcoin but never hearing the rest and large sum of money is risky if only invested at those coin because probably the coins still lack of interest with low volume support and there is no guarantee hold them for couple years will makes your investment amount increase however to ensure those coin will not being an dead coin in the future i think do some research carefully is necessary
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

Invest in Crypto? Decided to recognize. Learn more about Crypto a little better. Surely you can improve. Slowly move forward.

Be hardworker
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

to displace the proper on limit along as following use of strategy on returns with the moderation of news and information from the developer,
as might to gains with the benefit to collects of returns and manage to expands investment plan to defines with one of decision as entering the higher stages of entrance with the new terms.

Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:05 PM

You should invest top 50 coins in coinmarketcap. This way is more healthy for your money. Its not obvious but you can reduce your risks with these coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Interesting portfolio of Altcoins. IMO, these coins have higher risk than the top 20 but of course you may be able to earn higher returns. Depending on your investment strategy, this can be your earning vehicle. Good luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

Do Altcoin you mentioned exist? or you just like advertising those unknown coins. I haven't heard them and maybe they're not launched yet...
Maybe I was wrong but if that is true then you must then investigate or review the core team of each Altcoin because today there are so many scam Altcoin that wants to get your money and they'll disappear in the middle of the year. Take time to give research because investing you hear earned money doesn't worth wasting.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Do Altcoin you mentioned exist? or you just like advertising those unknown coins. I haven't heard them and maybe they're not launched yet...
Maybe I was wrong but if that is true then you must then investigate or review the core team of each Altcoin because today there are so many scam Altcoin that wants to get your money and they'll disappear in the middle of the year. Take time to give research because investing you hear earned money doesn't worth wasting.

Yup i also not heard these coins. out of 4 i not even heard single coin name maybe these coins come will yet to come. Anyway if you are interested in altcoins investment better buy good coins. We have good coins on the market. spend some time you will find out the good coins.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

I think if you really want to invest any sizeable amount of money get into the communities of each coin and join the conversation and see how they handle situations and what kind of people are behind each coin ... you will probably get a better feeling if they have a good team that can make the project move forward.

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Burgergad

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Investing with large e for sum could go either way. If you are appetite for risk is big. Damn the consequence, go for it. If you are risk averse, be careful so that you will not fall into terrible error. Good luck!
I think that investing in crypto currency is a good investment, since I do not know how you are in the country, but in my it is a very good way to earn money, even if you can lose all your money, no one is immune.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Investing in crypto is the best investment to make at a moment either you invest in bitcoins or in any other good altcoins as in future you will be making really good profits from it and cryptos have ability to give you some huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments in real world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SavvyOli

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

at this early stage of this industry, its always good to ride the wave to take profit at a near future. as long as you can tolerate the variance, you should invest more in crypto
serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

Crypto is still very young. Once big players start investing we can get real profit so it's still good time to buy in.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:17 PM

I like Ubiq. I read that radium is a scam but never gave it a good look. Why do you choose this projects?
I think there are better ones out in the cryptoverse (req,neo,chainlink,ark,rise,....)
Always do your own research

Cheers
nieninja53

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

yes this time is good to invest into crypto currencies I think this is good time to invest in altcoin because bitcoin is not fluctuating too much that fluctuation is happened few days before and due to price stable of bitcoin altcoin are going up and the good time to invest in altcoin because may be after few days bitcoin hardfork news will come and if the bitcoin hardfork news will announce then bitcoin demand will increased and altcoin demand down and again altcoin price will went down so buy coin to take in mind this point.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Investing in crypto is the best investment to make at a moment either you invest in bitcoins or in any other good altcoins as in future you will be making really good profits from it and cryptos have ability to give you some huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments in real world.
Well, I'll tell you so, with my capital, I will not name what, this is the best money in my life, not counting the fact that I have been in business for a very long time and quite successfully. The process of transition (transfusion) of money from the less experienced to the more experienced in crypto currency I like, although sometimes I also have to lose money when investing

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

Deciding to invest more in crypto is good but its better to choose  which coins have more prospect to increase its value in the market,in your own thoughts that you have choosen four coins  you like  and you said have that you want to trade or hoard in a certain period of time.will thats your strategy and decision goodluck and more trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
NikolayRaev

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

As you know, buying any asset is necessary when it is cheap. Is it worth buying a crypto currency after it has been growing steadily for six months?

Any trader in the classical financial markets will say that it is not worth it. And will be right about securities, commodity futures and currency pairs of the Forex market.

But the situation with crypto-currencies at this stage has features that make it possible to assert that now it is not too late to invest in them. And we should not regret the opportunities that were not used before, but use existing ones.

In the coming years, a huge number of new investors will enter this market. All of them will seek to buy a crypto currency. What do you think will happen to her course? Especially when you consider that the flagship of the industry - Bitcoin - has already produced and sold out 16 million coins out of 21 million, which can be released at all. That is, the offer is limited, the deferred demand is huge due to the attractiveness of this asset for a huge audience.
noel2123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

Well the choice of coins is not that bad I am just curious why did you no choose ethereum ? I believe next to bitcoin ethereum is the next on to rise ! there was many people integrating smart contract to there project and I'll think that ethereum really have a say for long term investment
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

If you are new i will not recommend to invest big amount . Btw why you chosen these coins ? any specific reason ? Actually i haven't heard any of the coins. Personally I like Eth, Litecoin, waves & ripples.
They have good future and still have good coin value.. In these coins will be assured of safety and profitable investment.

Burgergad

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

Well the choice of coins is not that bad I am just curious why did you no choose ethereum ? I believe next to bitcoin ethereum is the next on to rise ! there was many people integrating smart contract to there project and I'll think that ethereum really have a say for long term investment
ETH is now starting a very good time and there is a very strong foundation, I think that this choice is very good. If the team makes all the edits that promised this month, then ETH will fly, I would even now buy 369 dollars.

kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

i didn't heard about these coins but if u read, search and know all the actual profit and stratgy then u must go with these coins. but if u want suggestion then ethereum,ripple, minex, monero, bitcoin cash, are good...
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

I wish to ask you a question — why have you chosen exactly these altcoins, when there are more alts that are more trusted? You can risk less if you invest into such cryptos as  Monero, NEO, Waves, ETH and Ripple.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

I was right that it's worth buying ETH when I advised you a bit of the comment above, also I want to say that in general I do not understand your portfolio very well, because now there are better coins for trading on the market, as well as many investment projects that can bring you more good results than the coins you bought.

Nana_Marini

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

I'm never heard about these coins. If you belive that these coin will get many more profit to you, you can invest much money to these coin  Cool
Burgergad

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

I'm never heard about these coins. If you belive that these coin will get many more profit to you, you can invest much money to these coin  Cool
I personally trade only in the top 20-25 coins according to the capitalization statistics on the coinmarketcap website, and I advise you to do so. Many times I've seen how the market goes down and you can not do anything when your coins are simply removed from the stock exchange as they did not show in the price and decreased in the volumes of trade, not to mention the price of the coin.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:40:01 PM

You can look at IOTA or NEM I hope will give big ROI

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
pooque

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

Yes we need to get into the boat until it is hyping this is an opportunity with the less fortunate like me.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

Yes i decided to invest all the money that i can in crypto trading,because its more profitable than ICOs.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

I think that it is a right decision for you to invest more money into crypto because if you will invest more money in cryptocurrency then you will have more chance to make more money which is the best for you to fasten your progress of achieving more and more profit for the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

Yes this is really good, investing in cryptocurrency is a new door to the future, it can bring you more income from investing in crypto like bitcoin and ethereum. Moreover many countries are accepting crypto as legally.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Your choice sounds like a joke for me. Crypto member needs DYOR  rather than take everything he  heard  on the street
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Yes me too i've even heard that too, but i think that is part of altcoin but be careful for that kind of coin maybe that is scam, there so many scammer there, so that becareful to invest and be wise.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Safest bet in ETH as all the ERC tokens are based on ETH and it should go up next year as the experts forecast.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

I think there are still many Altcoin who have prospects and have a very good growth rate. But no one can be sure that the coin will succeed or not, I will not suggest too much because I know that the mindset and analysis of each of us is the best choice. I do not want to intervene because I also can not be sure that the coin I choose will be a success and bring huge profits for me. But the simplest advice I want to give to you is that buy a coin that already has a large market share and believe it used by many people, Maybe I will spend a lot of investment I have to buy Etherum and Bitcoincash, but again I do not want you experiencing coercion in choosing the coin to invest.
arpon11

Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

That depends on what you have find in them and most of them are not all that popular except pinkcoin! I think the wise things to do is to invest in coins with high market capitalization in other to reduce your risk. Like you should know by now, investment into alternative coins market has it inherent risk to ward retio and you should not invest if you don't have adequate knowledge on how  crypto currencies market work as activities of pump and dump group affect the market advancely.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

It's up to you, your analyze, your money, your decision. I believe you have knowledge about investing altcoin but let me remind you, real market has their own answer and we call it " risk ". No one like risk but we will face it and prepare with stop loss and wise money management is the right step ( never forget that ). About coin to invest it good because they have the same chance to survive and become the best. But Radium is not good to invest, see again their price action history and volume, is not interesting and make me worry. But it's just my opinion and good luck with your investment.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:54:26 PM

I am not aware of the coins you have invested in.  I have other list of crypto currencies growing well in the market. Ripples, Waves, Neo, Litecoins, Monero, Bitcoincash,  Bitconnect and etc.  These are really trustworthy. I am planning to invest in them.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

These coins are good in short trades only i wouldnt recommend it for long term check the charts and dont rely only in research you need to do scalping.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

Good start here on Bitcoin. I also admire your determination, you have no hesitation in entering a long term invesment. That's a good start. It was my first plan, but I'm still accumulating money now so I can use it to invest.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

It is a very good way to earn money. I decided to invest a larger sum of money into crypto.
my choose Eth, Waves, Neo, etc, xrp, NXT and Bitcoin. bitcoin is always crypto boss, it's good time to buy bitcoin.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

I think that coins you pick are very unknown coins. These coins are too much luck oriented as there is no really end product. If you really wanna risk money at least do it on innovative iota.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

Try to invest. I'd like to know what you get. Success in the experiment. Try not to sell those coins!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

I think your portfolio is risky. Both of them are strange coins. Maybe you can get big profit if they go up, but I think you should spend 50% your budget to invest in top altcoins such as ETH or Ripple. Those are safer

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

I think there are still many Altcoin who have prospects and have a very good growth rate. But no one can be sure that the coin will succeed or not, I will not suggest too much because I know that the mindset and analysis of each of us is the best choice. I do not want to intervene because I also can not be sure that the coin I choose will be a success and bring huge profits for me. But the simplest advice I want to give to you is that buy a coin that already has a large market share and believe it used by many people, Maybe I will spend a lot of investment I have to buy Etherum and Bitcoincash, but again I do not want you experiencing coercion in choosing the coin to invest.

There are still good ones, but it's hard to get them. Even projects with great teamd and ideas losing their value on exchangers. They are sold 1/2 or 1/3 of the ICO price generally.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

I have heard the name of all those coins, but know nothing about. I agree on Pinkcoin being nothing special beyond the name. In your place I would do some more research and chose somethhing which wasn't much hyped already.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Now it is better to invest in ICO and get x, because the market is on the rise and people have a lot of expectation from the market. Trying to buy good coins is already difficult because altcoins now also have grown sufficiently in price.

Dakshkapoor

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

This is your right decision at right time, infect i am also planning the same. In this era crypto has become a revolutionary currency which is having a good potential and it acts like a more attractive due to its huge profit generation ability. I think rather than depositing our money in banks we should do some investing in crypto so that we can earn good profit at fast rate and it will make you richer if you will invest wisely.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Before you invest your money on crypto. You must search for a good crypto that has a potential to be one of the most expensive coins. But i think the coins that you listed has no potential to grow in the near future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:48:25 PM

with the possession of altcoins, investors might defines of strategics as displacing parts with the sums of credit to work on through with the on going offers of development works as the offers to enter within the beginning chance as the ico schemes with the offers to public audience.
and gains of returns as early as the terms of offers to falls as the maturity of the scheme with the ico works on objectives.

Burgergad

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

with the possession of altcoins, investors might defines of strategics as displacing parts with the sums of credit to work on through with the on going offers of development works as the offers to enter within the beginning chance as the ico schemes with the offers to public audience.
and gains of returns as early as the terms of offers to falls as the maturity of the scheme with the ico works on objectives.

Well, now there is something to invest in, not as 2 months ago, now you can get x if you take a good look at projects where there is a lot of excitement. So I'm still sticking to this strategy, so far everything is working out for me, but I know that it will be necessary to change something after a while.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

if you already make a research for all of altcoin above,, thats good,,
but if not you should do that, because crypto investments is very risky,,
just suggestions for you, try to learn more in Top 50 crypto in coinmarketcap
and choose the best alt to invest  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Futureblnr

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

There is a conference blockshowasia in Singapore ..did anyone hear about? Im staying there and thinking about possibility to visit
xmw123

Activity: 160

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I have never seen the coins you cast, you should write down the reasons for investing them

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

As many others here I was wondering why you've chosen those coins. There are so many other altcoins with a great potential, which could be a better choice. Have a look at these independent forecasts, which focus on the 30 most promissing altcoins. You can find daily updates and news, which will help you. Until Dec 24 you have also the possibility to become part of the roboadvisor project by joining our ICO.

Vashyron

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

Pinkcoin? Like others have stated, there are tonnes of other altcoins to invest in for better results. Ironically enough, when i first got into crypto, Pinkcoin was one of the first coins i bought because it was cheap. Then quickly realized an obscure coin such as that will never really go anywhere.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

These coins are not on the list of those popular coins that have a great potential in the future. Though I cannot really say what will happen in the future, I suggest that you pick the coin with a greater reputation than those coins that you picked to invest in.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

This coins maybe have a good potential or maybe a shitcoins, yes it is a cheap coins but if it is not pump you will loss your fund. Much better you choose those altcoins who are in in top 5 in cryptomarket cap. But still the decision is yours to pick up cheap coins for long run goodluck to your investment.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Best of luck to you. I hope you get good profit with these coins. I will recommend you to also do some more research on other coins because there are also some more good coins in which you can invest and can get good amount of profit with them....
Yes, if you can market analysis, you can profit good profit. Gradually you will have to decide on market research and its price increase and see RSI.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

Your decision is right,invest in alts and trade it to get more BTC thats how trading works.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Although I do not know much about these altcoins (by they way, why have you chosen exactly these alts?), the decision to invest into crypto is the right one. Do not forget that it is better to deal with more than 6-7 cryptos, and some of them must have  cool capitalization (look at top-10 of alts).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/top-10-altcoins-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-bitcoins-contenders
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Actually this is a strange choise dude, in my opinion now most profitable altcoins dash and monero. I have never heard about this four that you named, however I can also can be wrong.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

These coins are not on the list of those popular coins that have a great potential in the future. Though I cannot really say what will happen in the future, I suggest that you pick the coin with a greater reputation than those coins that you picked to invest in.
I agree, as well as I think that now after the rollout of bitcoin it will be better to look at the new coins that just came out of sale a few months ago, they now have a fairly low price and a good road map.

Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

actually i only know ubiq of 4 names of coins uyang mentioned. I might try to check it out. and hopefully you are right and the things you do will give you a lot of profits.  Grin
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

tHat not popular coin, you better invest in minexcoin. Minexcoin is good coin with good developers.It is listed in livecoin. The developers plan to list mnx in bittrex, Total supply is 19 million. Now the market shares is about 6.000.000 million. MNX is bitcoin core transformation.Most of basic coding is from bitcoin core. That's why minexcoin wallet is called minexcore wallet.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

If really you did research on the coins you listed you should have gotten some fact about them but seriously doing research alone is not enough you need to find people who have invested in your listed coins or investing as of present so you won't jeopardize your investment

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

If really you did research on the coins you listed you should have gotten some fact about them but seriously doing research alone is not enough you need to find people who have invested in your listed coins or investing as of present so you won't jeopardize your investment

Before I make investment, I search my coins very well but I can't have positive results even my hard research. I wonder the reason behind this. Maybe I can't understand the technical analysis part before I invest.
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

I dont think that holding them in a long term is the good strategy. With altcoins, daily trading is the best way. If you wanna hold, let choose Bitcoin
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

I should not advise You to invest a huge amount of money in his four alts!
Don`t know what were Your researchers based on but pinkcoin is totally not the one You should invest a huge part and especially in the long term!
Try to make Your portfolio more variable if You have the large investment and find some of the first 50 of marketcap which is under $10 per coin/token.
sverrir

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

Did you consider investing in a masternode ? Or a share of a masternode ?
These nodes have rather high ROI depending on the coin.

There is this mamber called "Shaana" offering a pretty solid service.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Those coins for me was not a good in my opinion. Why don't try to invest em in the altcoins like Ethereum, Xem, Waves, Utrust, Maid, or Adex these are surely has a good future and the price value will also be increase 100% by next year.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

I have heard of ubiq but the rest I haven't, let me just give you a friendly advice. I personally think that you should invest in altcoins with huge potential so that you can make profit overtime. You shouldn't just invest in any other coin, looking at the current bitcoin value, skyrocketing like never before. I think you should reconsider your decision and invest in altcoins with huge potential.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
krigger

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

I have heard of ubiq but the rest I haven't, let me just give you a friendly advice. I personally think that you should invest in altcoins with huge potential so that you can make profit overtime. You shouldn't just invest in any other coin, looking at the current bitcoin value, skyrocketing like never before. I think you should reconsider your decision and invest in altcoins with huge potential.

Can you please tell me more about ubiq? I haven't heard of it myself and the name sounds... "unique". Wink

I am so confused by all of these new altcoins and I think 99% of them are outright scams.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Burgergad

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

tHat not popular coin, you better invest in minexcoin. Minexcoin is good coin with good developers.It is listed in livecoin. The developers plan to list mnx in bittrex, Total supply is 19 million. Now the market shares is about 6.000.000 million. MNX is bitcoin core transformation.Most of basic coding is from bitcoin core. That's why minexcoin wallet is called minexcore wallet.
Yes, but this technology and the idea is not new, and there is an open code, so in the future many will be able to make such a project, and I do not really like the team, for such a project there must be a very strong team.

LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Uhm.. Personally, I think Rise is a good investment. It has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research, all in all RISE is great!!!
itf991

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

I wouldn't recommend to hold all of your coins for a long term. Not all of them at least. Although long term hold is a good way to go remember there are new competitors popping up with great potential. You better have certain percentage aside for investing into new coins like CMT. I've held DOGE for almost 2 years before I decided to take some actions. I've managed to multiply several times its current value and buy into ICOs and new coins. Keep an eye for Cybermiles (CMT) if you want to make good profit mate.   Wink
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

This coins you mentioned arent so familiar and it sounds like its just a shitcoin. You want to hold them for couple of years? So that means you want a long term investment. Why you didnt pick top 20 altcoins in the market, those coin are stablished, the risk of lossing your investment is very slim, whereas those for you mentioned it seems like a very risky investment. Anyway have a good luck to your investment, nobody knows one of your coin may pump and it'll make you rich.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

If you decided to invest more into cryptocurrency then you should buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is very close to the 12k usd price and it seems that the price will reach up to 15k usd before this year ends so it is about 3k usd profit if you will buy a whole bitcoin and keep it until the price reach to the price of 15k usd.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

Agree with others, your step is too risky. For invest, btc and eth is the best and you should do that. Besides that, couple years is long time and what would you do to wait and how about if your analyze is wrong? I don't know how your research but I only can say btc and eth is the right option you have. Hope you're understand and have a nice day.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

Agree with others, your step is too risky. For invest, btc and eth is the best and you should do that. Besides that, couple years is long time and what would you do to wait and how about if your analyze is wrong? I don't know how your research but I only can say btc and eth is the right option you have. Hope you're understand and have a nice day.

As you said for long term we have to choose the best crypto maybe new coins will be failed in long term process so it is good to invest on bitcoin.Or you can hold your altcoins for short period and sell when it attains good price then buy different altcoins.
If you just going for the long term then just select bitcoin bro,and your invesments will be multiplied in to many times in couple of years.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

these are the REAL projects

wise up to that

crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

You definitely don't need to put all money into altcoin. It's very risky investment.  I recommend you invest half in fundamental coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and other part distribute along cheap perspective alts. Viacoin and Ubiq sound good but I'm not sure about other two
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

Though investing in crypto currency is a good investment but the volume of investment is the fact because if we try to invest more and more then the risk will be more. Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. So, one should must have to invest in buying coins with cash or by trading and have to keep patience for getting profit from crypto.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:00:42 AM

Though investing in crypto currency is a good investment but the volume of investment is the fact because if we try to invest more and more then the risk will be more. Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. So, one should must have to invest in buying coins with cash or by trading and have to keep patience for getting profit from crypto.
Why don't you consider investing in several different cryptocurrencies? As for me, such a division of money may be an alternative to your version.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

I agree with your assumption, but to be honest in the country in which I live this is the best way to make money for honest people. And while nothing better. It's just that you sometimes need to keep yourself in hand and take out some of the money.

KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

Except radium and ubiq, I have not heard about other coins you have mentioned.Hope you will not lose money with shitcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bribed

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

I think Via is a very good choice of yours. This coin is around a while and has been mainly flying under the radar, so there is huge growth potential there. I am also looking to invest in VIA as soon as I have free funds. The other coins I unfortunately do not know, so I cant say much about them. Good luck.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Still, it's better to invest while the trend is going up, today the ICO coin that was given by x10 immediately after entering the exchange, so it makes sense still to invest and not lose money in the trade.

Avdotiy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:12:42 PM

I wouldn't invest in these... Dont know about Via, but others are definitely shitcoins and will dump as fast as rise, these are good for trading not for investing all the money.
However, this is just my opinion.

Burgergad

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

I wouldn't invest in these... Dont know about Via, but others are definitely shitcoins and will dump as fast as rise, these are good for trading not for investing all the money.
However, this is just my opinion.
Now there is a very interesting coin REQ, I watched it for a very long time, I did not participate in the ICO, but moves on the coin are approaching very strong. You can consider it as an option

markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

It is worth thinking several times before make significant investments into coins that very few people ever heard about. In my opinion the key theme here is subjective estimation of planning investment amount. So, for example, if the contemplated sum was rather small for you it might be a good investment from the risk/reward perspective.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

I guess you were just picking out of information, we know that in the crypto world that altcoins will be known by ranking and by popularity. Any coins that you have stated is unkown to other individuals, I think you should not invest in altcoins choose only bitcoin if your going to HODL it for years.
Xaad

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

invest in those coins which have a market for trading.where buyers and sellers are available all the time.that coin will proves very beneficial instead of coin which don't have any official market
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

It is worth thinking several times before make significant investments into coins that very few people ever heard about. In my opinion the key theme here is subjective estimation of planning investment amount. So, for example, if the contemplated sum was rather small for you it might be a good investment from the risk/reward perspective.

before deciding it is much better for the person that he might get some analysis on it this may be gone wrong but how would you able to be learn on how would you invest it if you are not trying to make some experience and make a profit. but make sure before deciding you are 100% sure.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

If you want to invest long term and don't want to be involved in high risks, why haven't you chosen BTC and ETH? All altcoins you mentioned are not popular indeed, I never heard of them. If you want to go with altcoins, then you need to do more research.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:40:11 AM

If you chosen BTC and ETH it's good for you if you want long term investment.
this is good time to invest in altcoin because bitcoin is not fluctuating too much, maybe after few days bitcoin demand will increased and altcoin price will went down.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:13 AM

Now is a very cool moment for buying coins, because if the air continues its ascent to the top and the price will rise, people will pour coins and go to ETH. You can catch this moment and buy cheap coins

JoyofCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

So from what I read on this topic most of this forum doesn't kniw any other coins that are not in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. Guess you all need to go read more about altcoins. Ever visited the ANN forum? That's a good place to start.
Gogochen

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium I haven't heard of these COINS, you need to be careful, maybe some of these are scams, and you need to relearn some of these COINS.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

I am not very impressed by this list of coins, in my personal view I'd prefer Neo, Byteball, BTX and Bitsend.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

this is not a known coin for me and I didn't investigate them...this is not the best solution for me, because it is important that the coins are sufficiently known
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

before deciding it is much better for the person that he might get some analysis on it this may be gone wrong but how would you able to be learn on how would you invest it if you are not trying to make some experience and make a profit. but make sure before deciding you are 100% sure.
As an investor we should really do all the possible measures for us to decide completely if we are ready to risk money more on cryptocurrencies.If you are ready to risk money to earn money then its your choice.Its just like that and its normal because we are doing business on here therefore risking money would really be just always been part.We just always remember that risk of losing money would really be always there and we should really ready on that and the things we should do on those times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:47:47 PM

as managing use of works with beginning inauguration to attains of the further within the business on crypto finance, investors might collects of deeper on intelligence as referring unit of strategics to put with displacement of funds and risks on investment.

LHCrypto coin developer gives of guarantee for investors to collects of minimum 20% returns as the first year of investment calendar with the plan of involvesment, as investor might join the ICO as set to begins at 12/4/2017

Coin price set with the beginning value of $0,10 and grows now to becomes of $0,144

Details with the investment projects is available at http://lh-crypto.io

mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

I don't know these coins but I can advice you to go for NEO and Deeponion. Both have lots of potential, however If you did research go for it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Burgergad

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

I am not very impressed by this list of coins, in my personal view I'd prefer Neo, Byteball, BTX and Bitsend.
It seems to me that NEO has already outlived itself, because there are very powerful other projects better than NEO. And most likely that in 2018 they will perfectly show themselves and show in full. I think it's better to invest in several new block projects of NEO type and make a profit

tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

Never heard of those coins. It can be really risky to invest in them probably.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

it is really depending on you which altcoin you want to invest with but you should've done a further research so that you won't regret investing with that altcoins. always be wary so that scam would be prevented.
helin9108

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

It seems to me that NEO has already outlived itself, because there are very powerful other projects better than NEO. And most likely that in 2018 they will perfectly show themselves and show in full. I think it's better to invest in several new block projects of NEO type and make a profit

I am agree with you September11Myth that it is better to invest in other good projects rather that this unknown coins. I will suggest XLM, Cardonaa, Monero, Ripple and Litecoin, because this all coins have great project ahead and good future also. And you can see this all coins jumped almost 10x to 20x in his year.Other side I will also prefer Ether, because Ether is stable and balanced coin. you can see Ether rose more than 50% in last 10 days. And the last one Bitcoin because bitcoin is ever green for all time.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:41:21 AM

I think it is not a good chance to invest in some hot altcoins since the price is very high now. Bit you can buy some altcoins with price lower than the ICO price. It seems they will pump oneday in the future.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
yamortsac

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

well if you decided to invest to that coins because you did your research then you should not be worried but if you feel that it is not enough then you need to do further study for you to make a right decision of which coins you should invest because it is only you that can be liable in whatever your decisions.

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

i never heard of these coins, maybe they will give you huge profits, maybe you will lost all your money, so better think twice before you make the final decision

Siopao

Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

If you are to invest in alternative coins I suggest for you to consider etehreum and litecoin, those altcoins can bring you good profit. Those altcoins that you mentioned, Ive never heard them before or maybe its me lacking to research. Anyway, investing should be do e wisely and its good that you make your research before jumping in. Just dont put all your money in,  remember the generic advice that's been all over the crypto world, invest only what you afford to loose. It have been said many times many ways but its always a good advise to ponder.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

Where did you pick these coins from? bad picks imho. Try picking protocols for long term hold

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

Whatever you do, you need to be smart about it. Smiley Do not listen to anyone, DYOR before putting your money into anything. Buy low, sell high, remember that.

MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

I'm also a risky type of person, like you. I'm looking for new coins and hope to win in future. But you should do good desk research before investing. Listen to advice you are getting in this thread.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

In 2018 there will be many new technological projects, I think that it will be very cool. So I think that you need to leave some money for future projects and not invest everything in what is now on the market.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

In 2018 there will be many new technological projects, I think that it will be very cool. So I think that you need to leave some money for future projects and not invest everything in what is now on the market.
That looks to be a nice planning to have certain fund separately to make an investment by the falling year. 2018 has been getting praised as the year for altcoins. This has made people focus on altcoins as well leading to regular growth, with most of the altcoins that are being used all around.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

It's always important to have some extra funds that can save you from loosing everything.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

maybe you should look in to this one https://www.viberate.io/ istead of a pinkcoin, in my opion its s shit coin
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

We do have very many good coins are really growing up well in the market with good values. We can still consider the top coins which would really profit in short while. Go through the list of top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com. Lets wait and receive the new altcoins seperating a lump of amount to invest if worth.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Igor17Krik

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

I would not invest in these coins. I think that is more promising. It is everyone's business. But take your time. Consider other options.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coineye

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

Still you should better study the alt market a little more thoroughly before you want to deposit a larger amount

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Ive never heard the 3 except the ubiq coin,i need to update my coin wish list.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: