Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1941 times)
JoyofCrypto (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.

Positivebetting
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

I haven't read about them before, why do you want to invest into those ones? i guess that you are only looking to invest because you are thinking in that you can make easy profit from there in short time.
Let me tell you that there are better options to invest at the moment, i dont know why you are really trying to invest in those weird altcoins that probably they are not even on the top 50# of the top list.
Why dont you invest that money on those coins who are into the top five? those are the best ones in where you  can put all your funds.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.
I agree I havent read and heared about the coins you have. Im not familiar with these altcoins you choose with and you invested in. I suggest you look more and research more altcoin that really has a future and profitable.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

Why o why these coins? You have been reading a lot as you said but you ended up with these coins? I think the risks that are involved in investing in these coins for at least a two-year holding period are a bit high as compared to investing in trusted coins that have high volume in trading sites. Why don't you go for ETH, Waves, Strat, Ripple, and several top coins instead? You will be assured of safety and profitable investment.
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:59:04 PM

I agree I havent read and heared about the coins you have. Im not familiar with these altcoins you choose with and you invested in. I suggest you look more and research more altcoin that really has a future and profitable.

These days, there are too many low class coins which are their hype phase at the moment. Some people are creating hypes around them, never invest in those project. Always read both positive and negative comments about the coin you will invest soon.

This will help you a bit not to lose your money.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:59:08 PM

I agree with this dude.  I like Pink it rocks but this coin is not for long term goal., pink is good for swingtrade.
UBIQ is new, there are good long term for this coin. Dont forget to add atleast 50% of your total trading in BTC. This would save most of your bad trade all the time.

Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:02:24 AM

Research and do not invest big amount until you get more experience
.Now just invest small amounts.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

I do not know much of these coins, But I recommend you to do your research carefully, also you can check whether it is a hot ICO project before you making a decision.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████