Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2999 times)
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

Its a default part of human beings nature. It might be jealousy when your girlfriend seems interested in someone else, or when one of your best friends becomes close with someone else, or when your parents give a lot of attention to your sibling, or when other people are having more fun than you.

It becomes a part of us, this wound, this fear. It surfaces at times when it’s not helpful. It starts to control us.
And so this wound becomes a controlling factor in our lives, and we become the worst selves that we can be.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

People seek attention from friends or families and when they feel like they are not getting the attention they want, they get jealous. Seeking attention is normal but when it becomes too often and there is a feeling of too much insecurity and over thinking, it is a sign that you're showing jealousy. It is a negative emotion and when a person gets jealous most of the time, it may lead to some serious psychological problems.

Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

Not a few people experience something like this. I also often experience it, but it does not mean bad. We may envy successful people or hard-workers. In this case we think positively. If they are capable, why we are not. I just thought, I want to be just like them. While being jealous (negative thinking) to the success or the result of someone's hard work will only make us getting worse. We will never succeed if we continue to think negatively (jealous / envious).

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

I guess people are just envious about others attainment and status in life. Let's admit to ourselves that there are times when we feel that this world is not fair because we don't have something or someone that others have. We tend to compare ourselves from others because we clearly see the difference between them and us.
dD.rank

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

Man is created with envy, but it depends on how we respond to it. Usually humans feel jealous because he feels jealous not treated the same or he felt himself excluded and not cared for by others.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

Is nature of man to be jealous of his brother if he becomes successful because be successful than somebody is like having more power than him and as you know , we are all struggling to be powerful than one another in this world.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

actually jealousy is reasonable if someone can have more things from us, it is not something wrong because everyone has a feeling. but if we feel jealous and we start hating others because of it, now that's just wrong. so we should just hold back our feelings

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:36:02 AM

don't be jealous because the great sin that God was better that you do not just look at so that you can don't envy for the good of everyone you encounter that also as right given by God so just wait and the former also you hope you
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

People always want something they don't have. Seeing other people who have want they want makes us jealous.
bonney2555

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

people envy other people because person wants to be successful, beautiful, intelligent, rich. There are constructive and destructive envy. Constructive envy allows a person to use it for her own good, envy as a motive for self-improvement. Destructive envy leads to enmity, agression or harm the soul of the envious person
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

Jealousy is different; it is an altogether negative, regressive state of mind
Jealousy is the cousin of greed. It does nothing but prove low-esteem of the person who is feeling it. So, love the people who are jealous of you, pray for the too.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

Anyone has the tendency to be jealous of someone is successful. For me, we should take it as a challenge and be inspired to work to be successful as well. Always be competitive, to your best in everything that you will do. Things will get better if we do it that way. Being jealous to the point that you will put someone down is recommended. A person will never be happy if he envy others and doesn't do anything to make his better. He will just be a hater for the rest of his life. If someone is like that, please advise him/her to consult a shrink or someone he/she can communicate with.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

People feel envy because they what their girl/boy always give their time of them or being jelous of they don't want others near to their love love or maybe they see a sweetness or maybe a othey only over acting to what they see or mis-interprering something and getting angry without any explanation to the other side.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

People are suffering from jealousy because they cannot find contentment in their lives. They always want to have more things and less appreciation of what they already have. Sometimes, these people cannot make themselves happy and wanted to have things that they cannot have.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Maybe people who do not feel jealous will laugh with jealous words, but if you can feel jealous means worthy of the thumbs up, but we also need to realize that jealousy does not need emotions, just mengintropeksi spouse.
Thank you
basel21

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

people suffer jelousy because she he loves his bf gf or husband ang wife.
believeengineer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

Because it's a nature of a human to feel envy to other, we people want to experience the experiences of others of our neighbors for example. I think there's no problem of feeling jealous, it becomes a problem when we can't control that feeling anymore, and intentionally hurt someon
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Jealousy is the reaction of people who just don't believe that they are able to have success and they are searching for all kind of excuses reaching this way jealousy.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

People fill jealousy because of the word "why."
Why Her/him?
Why this happen?
Why her I am better than that girl.?
Why they choose him?
Why not me I am much better on that person?
People are suffering of jealousy because of many why's back on their mind when they are not the one who appointed,  not the one who in that position. They fill jealous because of themselves who are not strong enough to handle this kind of emotion. Why not try to reverse the why. Y- you accept the fact if it is. H- happy to see others succeed, happy, win. W- win your weakness emotion to make you stronger than before.
In over view regarding this matter for me being a human it is normal to fill that but don't live by that emotion. Sometimes it is helpful but most of the time harmful.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

In my part or as what I experienced people got jealous because they are not contented of what they have. Being dependent, not believing herself, it always refers herself from the other person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: