Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2999 times)
vkwame30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

Jealousy is part of human life and there is nothing you can do , especially when things are better for you and the opposite friend cant do otherwise.
DerrinX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

People act jealous because of the lack of confidence, most of cases it ends bad but it can create motivation for someone.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

People make Jealous because they are contented and they hate people that are more successful than them. So, this is normal!Even relatives or family,friends. but if they keep in their mind that they Jealous and they want to be more successful  than yours and they did not intend to hurt you it's better.
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

jealousy is manifested at the level of instincts and in its basis is a sense of ownership not inherent except that the saints. If a person is jealous of a partner, then he or she is afraid of losing it. The sheer absence of jealousy may indicate indifference.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

I observe when someone is jealous, the first reaction that often arises is to blame a third person. The next action is to try to keep the person away from the boyfriend. Unfortunately this is not an effective way to eliminate jealousy. on the contrary, we will be more vulnerable to this one danger. Every time someone near the boyfriend, our mind immediately suspicious, lest the incident was repeated again.

I observed that jealousy is a message sent by the ego because it feels threatened (read the post "The Battle of the Egos"). He said, "You are no longer the best (the most important, the prettiest, the richest, the greatest, the most exciting .... etc.) For your girlfriend. the proof is, he glances at other men / women. "It hurts us if we trust him. In other words, the pain arises not because of a third person but because we believe that we are being threatened

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

I think it's part of human nature to want what other's have. People are jealous because they can see something from other people that they don't have or can't have. However, being jealous all the time is not good. Some people even do bad things just because of jealousy.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I think people tend to be jealous when they really desire something that other's have,
I think it is because they really want to have it but they couldn't .
mozartopfer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Because people always lack something to feel complete satisfaction. Moreover, they are keen to believe that others do not have such problems. That is why they think if they have the same life as others they will be happy. When understanding that they cannot reach such highs they start just being jealous of other's success.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

It is always such a trait was inherent in the people,many of them envious of others and jealous that I type better than this guy or girl so why he or she has a guy,a girl,when I'm much better!Many people see things only from the outside,not from inside,I think that if everyone engaged in self-development,and self,and happy for the success and happiness of another then the world would become prosperous

babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

There are types of Jealousy. The normal Jealous and abnormal Jealous.
Normal Jealousy are romantic, Friends, relatives and work jealousy and this is Human nature. but more serious is the Abnormal Jealousy is immaturity which they can do crimes to get what they want. Sometimes mental illness, they cannot find contentment for their-selves and in order to exceed or pass through the Man/woman that they envy/Jealous, they will do everything even a wrong doings.
Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

Because they ain't willing to work harder
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

Because some people suffer from jealousy because they feel for their self that they are not enough. And some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they can't have.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Life out of jealousy is inevitable. Sometimes jealousy also makes you tired. Be content with what you have, do not over-compare with others. Avoid jealousy you will live very comfortable.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

I think jealousy and envy are different from each other, based on what I read,  jealousy pertaining (to emotion) to a something that you already have but you're afraid to lose it because of a third party (not in romantical way lol) while envy happens when you don't have the thing you wanted to have but you see it into another person so you are envious. But for me,  people suffers from jealousy because they may be selfish into something,

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Jealousy is a feeling of insecurity or envy towards things that you do not have. Jealousy can be between with your families, friends or with your officemates and neighbors. Jealousy is something when you see somebody else experiencing or having something you'd like to have or you think you should have. Being jealous is unhealthy. So we better stop and be contented on what we have.
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

People get jealous by being insecure to other person . They get really mad and get jealous because they dont have understanding.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Because people are suffering from jealousy because they don't want to work hard and they don't know how to content their life.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

The reason why is people who is jealous can't accept that he/she can't do what successful people does. They are not content on what they are and what they have. They need to stop comparing themselves to others and just do their best so that they can be an inspiration to others.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

People are suffering from jealousy simply because they are insecure about something in themselves. That is why they often look at every interaction made by someone close to them and tends to be jealous at something he or she is getting involve with or into. The ugly truth is that jealousy is like a poison that eats up a persons morality.
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

It's people's nature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: