Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2993 times)
dottttt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Jealousy is an emotion that almost everyone in a relationship experiences from time to time. Persistent feelings of jealousy can damage a relationship and can prove difficult for both parties, particularly if the feelings are irrational or have no basis in reality. The BBC's article, "Understanding jealousy," points out that this complex reaction occurs because it involves a wide array of thoughts, emotions and behaviors. Feelings of jealousy are usually rooted in three main causes-insecurity, fear and competition.
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

feelings of jealousy can prove natural and can encourage a couple not to take each other for granted. Having an awareness that one can lose one's partner can actually strengthen the bonds between couples, but not when this feeling of fear becomes obsessive or irrational. People may fear that their partner want to replace them with someone "better" or more desirable. Providing or seeking reassurance can help to assuage some of these fears.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Many stupid people are just selfish and black envy is the way they trying to say to themselves that they are not nothing in this world. This is just their way of protection.

Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Because of insecurity, obsessive thinking and with paranoid attitude thats why they feel jealous all the time, if you can control that it would be better relationship can be.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Because they don't have that things what you have. they can't make what you make. that's why some peoples suffering from jealousy.
liza07

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

They are not contented and dont believe in their selves.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

It is humane jealous about success, I personally to address it is always optimistic that the name of sustenance is already set that is Allah SWT, and to be successful we have to work hard and pray to God.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

Jealousy and envy is one of the traits that we dont need to apply in our lives. Because thru these traits you might do bad to others. the problem with the people is that they dont see what they have but they see other people's lives. They keep on comparing their lives to the lives of others and that's what I really dont understand in this world.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Those that do jealous are mostly lazy. They believe they can't make any progress and thereby jealous those that are diligent
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

People are suffering from jealousy because they have trust issues. If we completely trust someone we will never doubt there loyalty and faithfulness to us. We get jealous because we don't trust the person that we love that he or she loves us as well. We must remember that love is something that should be spread and not contained to only one.
morge

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

Actually, a sense of envy it’s not important to owned. When you feel envy and dengki, to remind myself that everyone has porsinya respectively. Envy with the attainment of other people wouldn’t make pencapaianmu own increased. You should also learn from the success of other people so you can also joined carve prestasimu itself.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

People suffering from jealousy because of their insecurities,some of their objectives in life are failed,being selfish,no appreciation at all,and having an stagnant self-steem will turn into envious habit.
MichelAngelo04

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

because some people weren't able to control it way back when they were still young and it emerged into their adolescent lives to bite them back. Jeolusy is not hard to control if you are not insecure about yourself or what you could offer to other people.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

I think it depends on the kind of jealousy that they feel sometimes we would feel it because of someone important to us and there are times that we would feel it because of the things that we want.
People are suffering from jealousy because of their greed and being contented with what they have,
And also sometimes because we fear that the the person we value the most would be attracted to someone they are with,

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

People got jelous because of the reason that they havent achieve what they see to other peoples being succesful of the people, but them they havent achieve it theyre  at the point of having a problem before they get their achievement. And also they are not contented on what they have and nit proud of it thats why theyre being jelous.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

i think its because they dont know how to be contented in life so they suffer from jealousy

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

People tend to envy others of their success mainly because they are immature and do not have a sense of responsibility within their selves. If only people will understand that every individual's success depends on their own hard work then these jealousy feeling will not arouse. Work hard, get focus, be sincere, and ask for Divine guidance in every path you take in order for you to succeed. Do not compare yourself to others because we are created unique from each other.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

Human beings are by nature competetive. They always like to be better from others, and if this attitude perceive negatively, then jeslousy pops in. They suffer because instead of having self confidence they tend to be insecure. Instead of focusing how to do it as a encouragement to be better, they focus on the negative feeling of insecurity so that is why they suffer.
GiantArrow15

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Because of insecurities and those people involve in that issue care less about them. They think that people are just close-minded because they don’t understand what they are doing.
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

of course many people are always suffering because of a jealousy around us, all the jealousy happens because of our lack of gratitude for everything we have.we as human beings should always be grateful for what we have, always be grateful for all God's gifts and do not forget to always be humble towards our fellow human beings, so we do not feel jealous of what others have.Jealousy is a sign of love, but suspicious jealousy is more about insecurity than love. It is a complex emotion that encompasses feelings ranging from fear of abandonment to rage humiliation. It strikes both men and women and is most typically aroused when person perceives a threat to valued relationship from a third party. People are jealous because there is no contentment and satisfaction in once heart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: