Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2999 times)
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

With the way things are now, I believe people are more prone
to be jealous with others. It maybe because of insecurity, discontentment
issues, personal problems or a combination of all them. There are a lot of unhappy
people out there, suffering from daily financial, social and individual struggles that always
gets in the way of their happiness and success. Social media these days has shown a form of negative
impact among people that seems to make people jealous and unintentionally question and compare their lives to others.
mackhoy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Because we want to have a full attention from people we love. We are expecting from them the same treatment that we are doing from them which causes us to get jealous..
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
There are some people who are really envoys, and the only reason is that they see their neighbors with things which they do not have.
And aiming to have it too as much as possible the things they must have is  greater than to their neighbor.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

jealousy is a natural thing to be experienced by human beings, but it is unnatural to do bad things to our people jealousy, now we are in jealous feelings then we do what we can to be successful people in a wise and good way without harming others, make jealousy become the spirit of work to organize the future
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Jealousy occurs because humans have a nature of envy of someone's success, some can withstand the envy and some can not resist it, all depend on the individual of each human being how to manage the envy. They have jealous because they don't have capable to make themselves success like someone's success that they are envy. And also do not want someone more successful than them.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

I am a person who get jealous every time I see someone gain fame on our work, gain earn more money compared to me and we only doing the same thing, I gat jealous when I saw someone has a new shirt/bag/pant / gadgets and many more, but when I realized that we need to be contented on what we have and if you want more you should work it out in a good way, slowly I changed.

People who are always insecure about something and looking for more that they could afford for, they gat jealous. But, a person who is contented with his life only fell envy.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Jelousy is connected with trust. People who are jelaous got trust issues as well as low self-confidence. I think they have good selfawareness and they know their limits. That is why they are jelous over people that have something that they cannot achieve. Common sense is telling me that if they could achieve for example climbing a mountain they won't be jelous over someone who did it.

jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Competition is a normal human emotion that can jealously stem when at extreme levels. James Park of the University of Minnesota pointed out that many people who suffer from jealousy waste energy trying to be better than others rather than trying to be themselves "best" by becoming a unique person. Competition can sometimes help a person do his best, but can lead to continually questioning oneself.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I could understand why people could get jealous like what you are as you have said. There is nothing wrong with it. Everybody wants to get the favor for himself and so gets jealous of others successes. Because of the feeling of the you put into yourself you became insecure and probably have asked yourself "Why not me?" "Why can't I be like him or her?". These are common and normal reactions but should not create a problem in your personality. Strive hard and just be yourself. You can become greater than you might not expect and maybe better in a different way.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Jealousy that leads to positive reaction comes only from a positive person that knows how to deal the problem. He/she is a kind that knows every possibility of positive and negative outcome. But a person who jealous and the response is really negative this person doesn't understand what is really thing is waiting ahead. This kind of person is driven by bitterness and all his/her action is an act of selfishness and others and his/her lives are not in a good condition.
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

We feel jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened, and our fear that a loved one may find someone else to replace us. While most people experience jealousy on a very occasional and mild basis, others feel it to a pathological degree.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

People suffer from jealousy because they are stupid. They don't look at what they have, all they care is to have what others have and they will never be pleased with them self.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

People seek the attention of friends or family and become jealous when they feel they are not getting the attention they want.

Because he felt that jealousy was not equal, or that he felt excluded from being cared for.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

The reason why are they jealous is because they are not successful so they jealous to successful or hardworking people, and the reasons they are not successful because they are hardwork jealousy successful people rather than give it time to learn from successful people and follow their spirit effort.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

They are suffering jealousy it is because they want the things that they don't have and others have .They always think that " I want it " feeling . they are not contented on what they have in their life sl.They always see what's others have and also they want it for them selves
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

Jealousy is somethings that breaks and affects people's lives in negative way these days. Some people are uncontented for what they have and they aim to have more thab what they have. They are envy because they also want to get what others have. They are striving to have the person or material things that they have but still can't and feel disappointed about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

jealous is a deadly disease that people sometimes feel. it is not just a deadly disease but also deadly attitude. it can lead to death of one person sometimes. because being jealous, you can do whatever things you can think, bad things. so why people suffer from this?, attention. attention of one person can lead to jelousy. because if you do not giving attention to one friend and you always ignore him/her, then that is the time he/she feels jealousy. just like in our home, sometimes we feel jealous because sometimes we feel that we are useless that is why they ignore us. so, in order to stop that feeling, sometimes we just need to express what we feel so that people may know what you are suffering from.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

People suffering from jealousy because they insecure of things that they can't have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. Most of the people are jealous of successful and hardworking person. It happens because they don't accept things that they don't have or they can't have. People focus things what they don't. By these there chance of growing jealousy.
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

They suffer because they feel for their self that they are not enough. They feel incomplete and that brings them negative effects. We should be happy for our life because happiness is a choice! Smiley Smiley Smiley
lyonlyontine

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

Many men and women I’ve worked with get jealous, but their jealousy actually stems from an overall paranoid approach to many things in life. While paranoia at the most severe end of the spectrum takes the form of Schizophrenia-Paranoid Type, the vast majority of paranoid individuals fall toward the milder end of this spectrum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: