Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 3002 times)
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

one of the main reasons for jealousy is the feeling of low self-esteem. When you do not feel yourself good enough for someone, you become worried that he or she will be attracted to someone better than you. Appearance, personality and various other qualities that could be material comparison with you, so that eventually he could choose the other person

It is humas nature.an emotion thought or felling of insecurity for something of great personal value.jealosy strikes both men and women and most typically when a person perceives a threat to  a value relationships from others..

jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I am a very envious person .I believe that it is absolutely normal for all people who are in bad financial situation.But it helps to work more
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

The main reason why some people are jealous
ENVY..
Especially to those people who suffering luck of financial.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Really jealous of your mate because love her very much and fear losing.All the more share with other men.It's unacceptable to me.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

I really want to get rid of this problem.It really bothers me to live and because of this relationship with my boyfriend not strong enough we are very much fighting

shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Jealousy is a complex emotional state of shame, anger, resentment, etc. that is inferior to others in finding oneself in terms of talent, reputation, status, or circumstances. In social life, people will be compared, so jealous.
Enecuum

Activity: 95
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

All life people put their expectations on themselves. And not at all it turns out to realize them. Many people drive not the cars they dreamed of driving, they wear the wrong clothes, they do not eat the food they wanted to eat, they do not work where they want to work, they do not earn as much as they want to earn. They did  not succeed for different reasons. But the feeling of disappointment, when someone got what you wanted is familiar to many.
Here the problem is in expectations, assessment of the situation and readiness to change it. The one, who does these three points does not know what envy is.
smoggystream6

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

I guess, those who are in love are the most jealous in the world.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Seeing someone else reaching where you are supposed to makes you jealous.
Chepy8855

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

people who are not grateful for what exists and always want to be prioritized in everything regardless of circumstances
Crish Leone

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

The envy of the successful people is a fairness because basically everyone has a sense or desire to succeed..
envy can also be interpreted as a picture of our inability to do what others do..
But if we can take the positives out of those feelings we will be able to make those feelings a motivation for us to work harder and more passionate about doing something
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

In our society, most people suffer from jealousy because they feel envy for what they are no or for what they don't have. It is the feeling or emotion about striving hard but still feel jealous a times. These people needs comfort and they should be contented and thankful for what they have. Better work hard to get what we want to achieve and be happy for others achievements.
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

I believe those who cannot do much and are unhappy are jealous.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

People tend to be jealous due to lack of trust of their self. You can refuse jealousy if you trust yourself that you can do what he/she you have jealousing for. If you think you can, you can do it.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

People suffering from jealousy because they want a thing that they don't have and only focusing on the thing that they want to have it. Your whole consciousness was focused on that thing, insecure and lacked confidence are also the factor of being jealous. so Appreciate the things that you have and don't let emotions prevail.
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

I think if your colleagues are jealous of you then you must be happy.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

I think that problem is that our parents teached us that we are the best. Later on, when we grow up and not getting all attention we used to get we are jealousy. So we have to grow up and find out that everything depends onto us and our hardwork.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

Of all emotions of human, jelousy is one of the most common.When we start comparing ourselves to other we can feel insecure thats why we can feel jealous to others.
Beliyung

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

Perasaan ini biasanya muncul ketika salah satu pasangan mempertanyakan perasaan yang lain.ketidak nyamanansering berakar di harga yang rendah dan kurangnya perhatian pasangan.jika salah satu pasangan memiliki harga diri rendah atau sedikit kepercayaan diri dapat memicu cemburu muncul.orang yang membandingkan dirinya dengan orang lain  atau terus menerus mencoba untuk memenuhi harapan yang tidak realistis dari diri mereka dapat sering kali menimbulkan perasaan in
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:45 AM

In my opinion, jealousy is a common form of emotion. When you are jealous, you tend to feel unappreciated. Jealousy is an emotion and usually refers to negative thoughts, feelings of threat, fear, and worry. Like losing something that is appreciated by someone. The emergence of jealousy begins with the interaction that occurs in the brain. Jealousy in reasonable doses can have a good effect for example to strengthen the relationship, but excessive jealousy can worsen your relationship, even at risk for your health like heart and mental. That's why people suffer from jealousy. So avoid the feelings of jealousy that harm ourselves and others. Take advantage of the events. Jealousy is like salt in cooking, if too much, it will damage the taste image. But if less, will make bland. May be useful  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: