Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2993 times)
Riverviwa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

Low self esteem at the work place makes you jealous of anyone who is in your office.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

I have observed this also. I suppose it stems from the fact that we live in a competitive, individualistic society, where people do not see themeslves so much as a community working together, but as competitors fighting over a limited number of opportunities (whether in the job market, dating, friendships, Apartments, etc.). It is sad though, I agree, and I can't stand to listen to it
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

It is normal for people to achieve more. Movement is life. If a person wants more, is it bad? For me, greed is when a person refuses to spend money on relatives or needy.

Katynya

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

тaк peвнocть или зaвить вce тaки? paзныe пoнятия!! ecли гoвopить пpo зaвить тo этoт фeнoмeн нe изyчeн дo кoнцa. и здecь пoмoжeт тoлькo caмopaзвитиe и в пepвyю oчepeдь чтeниe книг!!
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
People who are in jealous is made by their insecurities and lack of self contentment.they should learn how to deal in every person that they meet.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Envy and jealousy is very different. Jealousy is where a person that is very important to you is giving more attention to others than you while envy is where you want to have the things that others have. It's just normal as long as you don't do any harm to them.
paternoster05

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

I think jealousy is not that bad for example, if you think someone is making your other half happy (in a sense) you need to find way of how you can improve
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

Jealousy is an anti virtual activity of human characters. It can damage our relationship and reduce our faith to the society. Nobody like if people carry such types of characters. We live together to be happy but if we can't provide a good behavior each other people don't like to communicate with us. So everybody should avoid jealousy.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I've been on both the receiving and the giving end of the green eyed monster. In my opinion we are jealous because there is a possibility that what we have maybe taken away from us. It maybe by any number of ways but the bottom line is what we own maybe owned by another and not by us anymore. In a relationship a dose of jealousy is healthy, so to keep our partners feeling loves and valued. But too much jealousy often leads to a termination of a relationship. This maybe caused by alot of things, only the common factor is self consciousness

Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Instead of being jelaous on people who have the things we want we shold try to learn from them.
People are just to lazy to get started and it is easier to be jelaous then to start working. Many people
forget that the people who have achieved things that we crave have worked really hard to get them.
Even if it is not a thing if it is a character trait it is still learned and requiered a lot of practice.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

People suffer from jealousy because they pay more attention in complementing and appreciating others, instead of working in themselves to grow and be appreciated.

We suffer from jealousy because we value more their achievements and compare it to us and afterwards, we degrade ourselves.

People don't exert time in finding what's the best in their own, instead, they keep on locking up themselves in their own world full of comparison and don't work on it to succeed.
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Jealousy is natural as it makes people compete and reach the new heights. I see it as an instrument of evolution.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
worldinvestico

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Because they're not confident, not ready to lose a person
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Maybe because they don't tend to get what they want or maybe because they expect more on things that they want versus on things that they need. Like, it is everywhere.  A lot of people experienced it nowadays and most of them did not get enough of what they were expecting in life. The next question to consider is, why some people don't get to be contented?
alexpadavani

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

When a person who is less able in terms of economic life interacts with the environment that the majority is a group of people who are. They associate with choosing an equal and excommunicate friend who they think is not their class. This will certainly create social jealousy in the environment.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

the ones who try to get a "better life style" .......and fail become jealous from those who succeed.........the main cause of it is that people want everything ......but don't want to do something for it.......and if someone do achieve his aims then the others become jealous
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

They are too weak to reach success, but they want it even more than hardworking people, cause they know they'll never have it  Undecided
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Jealousy and envy are two different things. But yes jealosy stems from envy. Jealousy is a destructive feelings. Once a person is jealous he wants the rival to be destroyed of out of his way while envy is different. Sometimes envy is better. When we envy someone for possessing something we dont possess, we do our best to also acquire the same thing.   
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

People need to work hard to the top but some people not working but need to go to the top in that case not working people are jealous with working peoples.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

this is caused on the basis of fear of distributed justice. Because the point is, people just want to have something or someone completely and are reluctant to share with anyone or with anything. But this can be minimized by equitable justice in every respect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: