Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:34:11 AM

Bitcoin is efficient and easy way mode of payment just you download app and by bar code you can make payments of your daily utility expense.Bitcoin mode of payment still not a common but in future way it will be popular and safe mode of payment will give you life style and easiness in your life will reduce the risk of lost and theft.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
andreashane10

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:49:35 AM

using bitcoin payment is nice. You dont need to bring your wallet anymore.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Payment via bitcoin seems to be the easiest way,you can buy anything even if you dont have fiat money,as we are in the digital world digital currencies also exist and this would be a great advantage to be safe from any harm to those people who always look for an easy money.
Cashless society lightens up the burden to everyone of us who doesnt want any hassle.
Since not everyone use it as a mode of payment i just hope that all of us would be out  from our comfort zone to be open minded with the new trend which is the use of cryptocurrency especially those senior citizens and person with disability for a hassle free transactions.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:39:53 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
I know a friend that is virtual assistant that gets paid through bitcoin she is the one who introduced me with bitcoin but through faucets. And people here in the forum also gets paid in bitcoin with their work.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:39:59 AM

Yes you can use this to buy and to pay your bills and debts ect. Just you neeed is internet because bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use in terms of emergency  and bitcoin is much safe and secured that fiat money just in my opinion.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:22 AM

I agree with you, slowly bitcoin will be the primary choice for cross-border payments. Because it's so fast, safe, and cheap.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:03:32 AM

Bitcoin is a great mode of payment for any services or goods online. I do believe that someday bitcoin will be the worldwide currency to be use.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:07:54 AM

Yes. It would be cool to pay by bitcoin. I don't think long, big shopping malls or technology companies will take action to do this, because in this way, there will be a lot of user attention, especially the first companies to promote. This will be an opportunity. Wink
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

My opinion about bitcoin as a mode of payment is that, it is a good idea since bitcoin an easy and secured way of transacting money. But i think it is only applicable to those countries who supports the idea of bitcoin that some of the retailers in their country accept bitcoin as a way of payment.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

I think great example of getting paid into bitcoin is the forum itself. There are so many campaigns that we can see have their mode of payment in the bitcoin form only. This is very good opportunity as we can store these coins and double them in the future once the prices are risen.

Besides this I’m also seeking for the external sources who will pay in the bitcoin form. For example other data entry jobs available through internet or may be someday I wish my real life employer would pay me into bitcoin form. I mean that will be thoughtful plus futuristic in the coming days. However, there exist lot of regulation too when employer and employee relation is considered. There has to be some sort of regulation for it because our salary that we get is always taxed but bitcoin is not. So need to get it sorted out first for real life salaries.  

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

I agree with you up to a some  extent because payment with bitcoin is more beneficial the with fiat currencies. on the other hand payment with small amount would be not practical because comparatively large transaction fee is deducted.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:31:29 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:16:18 PM by eann014

There are a lot now who paid bitcoin online but not all the time we can be paid by bitcoin because some other companies doesn't allow it since they just want to have a fix salary which they can do it with dollars. So instead of being paid by bitcoin they just want in dollars so even if bitcoin price goes high then there is no problem with them. LOL. Maybe they also don't have having risk. Like, what if bitcoin price drop? Right?
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:32:44 AM

Its a very much cool idea.another way to prove ourself digital.but it would be only applicable on those coubtries where bitcoin has got its place.and i think it would take a long time.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

My business is make an advertising video and I receive a payment with bitcoin, but I still receive payment in local currency because not everyone in my place uses bitcoin.
Not many people use this payment method, and our government forbids us to buy products and services with bitcoin. During this time when I receive bitcoin, i sold my bitcoin soon because I have to pay my employees.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

Many people forget that Bitcoin is very easy to buy, so they often regret like "I wish I mined Bitcoin" or "I wish I was paid in Bitcoin". But the truth is, the only important thing is current USD value of money you have. This means that it's always better to earn more in fiat and use it to buy Bitcoin, rather than earn less (when converted to fiat) but directly in Bitcoin. So, you should only think about working for Bitcoin if it provides the same or higher amount of value at the moment you are paid.
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:14:25 AM

bitcoin is indeed a really good online payment model and very safe and fast. I like the bitcoin excess that keeps me safe from everything.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

Its a very much cool idea.another way to prove ourself digital.but it would be only applicable on those coubtries where bitcoin has got its place.and i think it would take a long time.
It's been started already. Just like joining signature campaign, they have  pay bitcoin for all qualified applicant who are rendering their services.
But when we say locally made services, only few are accepting this. This is a good idea but possible it won't work in all countries, as it always base the acceptance of every country in bitcoin.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

Bitcoin as payment mode would be beneficial to those with bitcoin accounts. This will be good for it can be another option for us in paying for goods that we buy. However, this mode will be risky for the merchandisers since they will be be the one to ahoulder the risk of the fluctuating value of bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:27 PM

this will be good if bitcoin can be a mode of payment but unfortunately now we can only used bitcoin for paying something from internet and its only few places that accepting bitcoin as their payment. but soon after bitcoin is accepted by globally, i am sure that bitcoin can be a mode of payment so we can pay directly using our bitcoin. i think its enough for us to pay something or to withdraw our bitcoin first then we can used that money to buy something.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

It would be great if bitcoin can be used as a mode of payments because firstly bitcoin is a global form of currency so it can be used all over the world without the problem of currency. There are many people who travel a lot have most of the time they face problems with currency exchange so if bitcoin are used as a mode of payments then this problems will be sorted. Then while exchanging currency there is always a commission which is not there in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: