Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

I agree. it'd cool Smiley actually there are already services like mywish that send crypto between wallets via smart contracts
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

At present I still store them in my wallet. I think the use of it is too costly, instead, we can still use cash or credit. Because the value of Bitcoin is currently high and I think it will increase in the future. Or have any unit smaller than Bitcoin many times to help us easily pay for example

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

until now bitcoin is still not accepted to be legalized as a payments currency because of many problem the government have to deal with a new digtal curreency, however if that could become real, our life will be very easier, we can use bitcoin to pay for daily needs, also companies can pay workers by bitcoin, by that way we can use bitcoin in transactions for real life.

NovaNewbium

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

It already exists in my country i can order from home and pay with bitcoins i did not see or knew it before i started with bitcoins but since i started with bitcoins i started noticing things like where you can pay with bitcoins and which people know about it.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

At the moment to use BTC or other cryptocurrency to pay for goods or services is inconvenient due to jumps of the course. IMHO

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

It's very great if we can use Bitcoin as payment for everything or working for Bitcoin but this kind of payment is not popular just because of legalization of Bitcoin. It's not legalized in a lot of country out there so if you want to find out a freelance job paying in Bitcoin is much more difficult than find a job paying in US dollar. But as I know the number of Freelance jobs website paying in Bitcoin is increasing very quickly, it's really great Cheesy
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

In my view, it's a bit ludicrous to pay people bitcoins when you can offer them fiat money that doesn't even gain interest that much. I'd rather keep accumulating my coins and let it gain some value, exchange some, and pay it to people in need of paying. It'll still gain interest even if you convert some. That's thinking sustainably.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

Bitcoin has good potential to change commercial activities, while using bitcoin payment methods merchants do not have to rely on other payment networks for transactions of their businesses as this digital method is easy to use and highly secure than any other mode of payment, so this technology benefits both the buyers and sellers by working equally well all the around the globe. This technology can bring a change in the e-commerce world wide as this technology has the potential to get wider audience for selling merchants prodcuts and services without borders.
Yeah you are right the bitcoin is having the good potential to give you the profit and the this is because the bitcoin price and the income is very high a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and it is the time for the bitcoin to increase and to have the fun I know the future of the bitcoin will give a country the best way of the valuable profit as thousands of the people are using I know the bitcoin is having the better future and it is the reason why the bitcoin is having the best future.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

This requires a mass adoption of bitcoin at all levels in the world and if this happens you wont actually be earning three times because everyone is accepting btc everywhere who will take those silly fiats from you?
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Yes its already happening here in our country and its give so much conveniece i think bitcoin create to understand a little value of money in anything like to use this to pay in any services.Here in forum even without earnings we can learn a lot of ideas here like to do promote or to do business in real life.The only problem here is the volatile price of bitcoin
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:44 PM

I don’t think there are that many employers paying in Bitcoin at the moment, I think we will see an increase over the coming years tho
You have reason to argue. Currently the employers are not getting the payment with bitcoin. But it may be in the future. But it would be a lot better. The country will be digital, there will be many improvements.

Be hardworker
barmutinikita

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

All money operations will be in crypto currency when it will be faster. It's main and only minus of BTC transactions on my opinion.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

its fast methode to pay online
Adrazan

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

The idea of being paid in bitcoin is really cool because it changes over time unlike other mode of payment that remain fixed in value
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:03:18 PM

Bitcoin is a new currency that we can use to pay our monthly bills like water, electricity, etc. without any hassle and fees. Instead of going to stores, you better use your cellphone by paying bills and the good thing is that you will have a rebate when you used Bitcoin as payment. Smiley
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

In the light of recent events, it is already necessary to find out which of the bitcoins here is meant. Bitcoin core has become very slow due to the small bandwidth of transactions and, in principle, it is very problematic to use with regular purchases. It is more suitable for rare, large-value transactions. This disadvantage is deprived bitkoin in cash and lately more and more people are switching to using this coin.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

there are some things that are still a constraint in making transactions using bitcoin, on the other hand it is very high bitcoin price, and will get many benefits if at the time of payment his price is rising, but the opposite is true if the price is down we have a little losses, moreover some of them have not been able to accept it as payment for services or purchases, as many still do not know bitcoin even to use it yet, and transaction cost issues are quite expensive for a small transaction, and the biggest problem is its legality is still a barrier
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

There are quite few local shops in my area which started Bitcoin. Unfortunately, I don't know what they are doing with earned bitcoins. I wouldn't be surprised if vast majority of them was holding them. If they accept Bitcoin, they should be aware of risks and possible gains. Bitcoin value is very likely to increase over time. If I had my own business, I would accept BTC.
MJunioR

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

Bitcoin is already getting bit for freelancers and with sites that users will buy more expensive things. The best thing about BTC implementation is that you don't need to pay monthly taxes or anything like it to transfer money.

Honestly, people should already be getting along with it, PayPal is almost being a scam with their policies and a lot of people like me don't want to use CC directly in an online transaction.
shanks04

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

I would definitely agree with this one. Since it's a hassle less for buyers and transaction that we made. Also, there are lots of shop and some stores who are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. I also see some online shops who accepts bitcoin as payment. Some people also agree with this one since this transaction is paperless and cannot be traced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: