Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

maybe in the next few years what you say will happen. but nowadays it is very rare even hardly there. maybe the future will be many innovations that involve bitcoin in our daily lives.

rayymat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

optimistically, it has been a mode of payment for so long,, but due to network congestion, it isnt acceptable no more as a mode of payment
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Only works if clients are bitcoin user as well. There are a lot of people here offers product or services which accept bitcoin as payment method.
For people who lives in a country or city where bitcoin has been known for years, such as in Japan or Arnhem city in Netherlands, you can find lots of merchants or freelancer that accept bitcoin payment. But, in most countries especially in third world country, bitcoin is still not well known and maybe there is no any merchants accept bitcoin.
No one will refuse to get payment in such a precious and profit giving coin as those who are well aware of its benefits had started accepting bitcoin as payment and example is amazon amazon has such a huge user circle and their decision is giving a lot of benefits to them so this bitcoin system will be adapted by every government to give this coin more strength as well as to give their citizens to use precious coin.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

I think that would be great, I mean, using bitcoin as a mode of payment, I think that would be much safer and more convinient for every transaction being made. But it will take long since bitcoin is still not known to most of the people around the globe. But I think with the rate of speed of popularity of bitcoin, its just gonna be  matter of time.

cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

Bitcoin due to its decentralized nature has the potential to revolutionize commerce and enable transactions across international borders with ease. It allows the sending of transactions for a fraction of the cost of major payment networks and there are no ongoing costs for having a Bitcoin wallet.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Unless the transactions are faster, and transaction fees go down drastically, I think bitcoin cannot be considered as a legit mode of payment.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

it has occurred that bitcoin currently payment methods and had a lot of people to use it as a means to purchase goods and also online transactions and the result is helpful to US, we easier to buy something using bitcoin but not all store or place can accept Grin
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:16 PM

I use them through purchasing loads and other staffs that is accepting bitcoin as payment for such also this serves as way of tranferring money to my relatives with no hassle going to any near money transfer center or branches it is agood thing that there are other banks here accepting bitcoin as mode for them or other wise I could not forsee where my investments are.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

it has occurred that bitcoin currently payment methods and had a lot of people to use it as a means to purchase goods and also online transactions and the result is helpful to US, we easier to buy something using bitcoin but not all store or place can accept Grin
You are right, It's cool and easy way to make payment using internet. With 2-3 clicks you can send money using bitcoin and paid what you need to paid unless to use you credit card, which you should fill all blanks and send. It's too helpfull for us. Also if you are under 18 years, you can use bitcoin without no documents required.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:08:17 PM

To me, bitcoin is really a great form of payment. Bitcoin payments are extremely secure and fast. I like it when nobody manages my transactions, so I often exchange with bitcoin.

Same here, its a good thing bitcoin is available in our country since most of the online local merchants in our are using bitcoins and it really has shown good feedbacks from retailers and users themselves.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

Now that bitcoin is just starting to sweep the world and it is gaining peoples attention, there are stores and sites that accepts bitcoin as payment, but for now, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that can be used as payment, and only a few establishments accepts bitcoin nowadays.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

Using bitcoin as payment is good because its easy to use in buying something online and the more you sell something you have possibility to have a double income if you accept bitcoin payment because bitcoin price is change everyday so if the bitcoin price is double your income also double.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

For my day job it's fiat all the way. Just started a company working with ICOs in which we're being paid in Bitcoin. But I wouldn't want to use my bitcoin to buy anything at the moment as I view it as an asset and I think that attitude feeds into it not being used for regular trading of commodities.
It is a good thing that people are open on having bitcoin as a form of crypt-currency for mode of transactions on payments. So if you are going to have it in your companay for ICO I am sure that you will settle a new for of crypto for people to have i transaction. I am waiting for it to become a successful because it may help bitcoin more to have a better development and growth in terms of price and value.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

Here in my country, we are able to pay our utiltity bills, credit card bills and even health services using bitcoin.  It is an easy transactions with rebate.  There is no need for us to stay in line.  Although bitcoin has never been used here as payment for goods and products.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Only works if clients are bitcoin user as well. There are a lot of people here offers product or services which accept bitcoin as payment method.
For people who lives in a country or city where bitcoin has been known for years, such as in Japan or Arnhem city in Netherlands, you can find lots of merchants or freelancer that accept bitcoin payment. But, in most countries especially in third world country, bitcoin is still not well known and maybe there is no any merchants accept bitcoin.
No one will refuse to get payment in such a precious and profit giving coin as those who are well aware of its benefits had started accepting bitcoin as payment and example is amazon amazon has such a huge user circle and their decision is giving a lot of benefits to them so this bitcoin system will be adapted by every government to give this coin more strength as well as to give their citizens to use precious coin.

bitcoin as a mode of payment is not ready yet and I'm okay with that. There is still the rest of the world that has to learn about BTC and put their FIAT money into it. Plus the network is scaling it is just happened slowly and carefully which is what is supposed to happen on a decentralized consensus network. Of course it's easy to make changes when you don't have to deal with what BTC deals with.

andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:28:38 PM

well don't have a lot of experience with bitcoin, but when I purchased $1K through Coinbase, it took days before I could access it. By that time it had lost about $200 in value. Sure, it subsequently took off like a rocket, but I needed to transfer that money fast, and it didn't happen. So, I'm not real sure what he is talking about when he says transferring bitcoin is "instantaneous." Maybe transferring it is, but buying it sure isn't, and you can lose a substantial amount in the interim. Somebody tell me if I'm missing something. BTC in not great.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

Bitcoin has definitely become more recognizable as a currency that's used to pay for various transactions, payouts, worker wage and so on. Currently alot of the world is aware of bitcoin but until further notice, preferably when the knowledge about ins-and-outs about bitcoin becomes more prevalent it's best to not mangle with the stuff and keep small transactions to fiat money. I'd prefer bitcoin now, but you can't have everything now it seems.
This is not only cool but also very easy and convenient for many people to pay their orders through bitcoin because bitcoin is the most used currency at present. People are highly attracted towards this currency because of its decentralized nature and easy way to sue. Moreover I like it for being so profitable in short time, just by holding it you can make a lot of money.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

Yes, it's fantastic if Bitcoin is a mode of payment, you can earn and invest here money because it's having a big value. Many people will get interested if its value is getting higher and many opportunities will come here. You can easily transfer, a money to another country without any hassle or paying taxes.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is a new method of payment, technology is growing and bitcoin is one of the most sophisticated inventions.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:26:40 PM

Well the idea is good especially if you accidentally forgot your wallet and the o ly thing you have is your phone ,you can pay services like a cab or eat food at the restaurant using bitcoin, it is kinda differwnt from what has been traditionally preserve but as a human and living in the modern age we should accept innovation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: