Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

Yes its already happening here in our country and its give so much conveniece i think bitcoin create to understand a little value of money in anything like to use this to pay in any services.Here in forum even without earnings we can learn a lot of ideas here like to do promote or to do business in real life.The only problem here is the volatile price of bitcoin
I also agree with you. Because of the outstanding features of bitcoin more and more people are investing in bitcoin. You can use your bitcoin anywhere in the world without changing your local currency into the required one. Just buy anywhere you want and pay from your bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin has made the payments easy for all the people in the world. Now the people should avail this benefit.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
I've been paid for my work via bitcoin. There is this someone that I know, and he told me if I want to pilot his account and just post it so that it will rank up. Since I don't have much to do, I said I will do it and then he explains me his rules that I will abide by his account. After a week, I finished the work and he paid bitcoin directly through our wallets. It is so fast and pretty convenient. But using bitcoin is only applicable to these kinds of transactions.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

I think for Bitcoin as a mode of payment is better when it comes in onlines business and online payment, that's why I agree with that way it easily pay things even it is far from your house.

fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Yes bitcoin is good way of payment  to any person only thing is person should accept it even we can start by accepting it, it will change the way of transaction and help to move bitcoin and aware the community to use bitcoin mode for payments

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

Accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment is the best idea.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

I think that would be amazing because you are earning and at the same time, you are holding bitcoin for the future if you keep it. You don't need to bring your wallet anymore. It's easy no hassle at all.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

Definitely, it would be great but all we know bitcoin is a mode of payment now that can give you money anytime if you bitcoin. In my country if you have bitcoin. Then you can easily have your money just convert bitcoin into fiat then withdraw using a 3rd party app (like coins.ph in my country) only hehe

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

think bitcoin payment is really a little nonsense, so expensive handling fee who pay it, buy a snack, the handling fee even more expensive than snacks.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Definitely, it would be great but all we know bitcoin is a mode of payment now that can give you money anytime if you bitcoin. In my country if you have bitcoin. Then you can easily have your money just convert bitcoin into fiat then withdraw using a 3rd party app (like coins.ph in my country) only hehe
Every country now has an exchange place that can convert bitcoins into real currency very easily. I also use bitcoin for various financial transactions. Nowadays more and more places are receiving bitcoin as a medium of payment.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:51:37 AM

There is a long way until we will be able to pay with bitcoin for everything that we buy.

Some merchants are already accepting bitcoin as a payment method but they sell only older products that were not sold for a long time. Also for most merchants there is a fixed time for the transaction to be confirmed( a few hours). If the transaction is not confimed, especially this days, there could be problems.

There is a also a problem with the fee. Merchants take the risk that bitcoin price can anytime go down so they have bigger fees. So, until bitcoin transactions are going to confirm faster and the fees will be lower most of merchants will not accept bitcoin
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

indeed bitcoin is really good but we can not deny the fact that it is so result. What if after paying a sudden price or a big down price? You've suffered a loss. You can also benefit if there is a huge price increase after you receive a payment in Bitcoin. In conclusion you should be prepared to accept anything if you choose Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

It is better to be part of payment method to all stablishments offering their services but there is a big consequences that bitcoin value is not stable and the receiver will be aware on that. Also there is a good benefits if the value rises more the amount of bitcoin did you received was a big possibility to make it double of value.
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

On a long-term vision to open a trade that accepts bitcoin is a real investment, if bitcoin continues its great launch of course
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

It's great for me to pay for bitcoin in the range of a trader and seller. It's good for me because bitcoin sometimes or often is used for restaurants and hotels that accept payment via bitcoin. Because bitcoins are easy to pass on to people without any hassle.and no matter where they are in the world
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:31 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

My getting paid with alt coins via this signature campaign but eventually they'll pay us with bitcoins, I think. That'll be great too because bitcoin prices still rise so when you get more bitcoins, you get more money because of the ever increasing price of each. I love how it reached $10K in such a short time.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

Bitcoin is really great,easy,quick and less hassle if you use it as a mode of payment.Specially in my country which is the philippines,we use coins.ph,a trusted and guaranteed bitcoin wallet that you can count on,with coins.ph wallet you can be able to pay your different kind of bills in telco,electrity and water bills and many more,also you can get a rebate everytime you pay your bills and that is so amazing.Bitcoin is really the best mode of payment ever.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

I think it's cool if the value of bitcoin you can get from being paid is always the same value as the one you are selling. But what if the next day after you get paid, the value of btc is already half as the value of btc yesterday? what i'm tryng to say is, btc's value can drop 10%-50% in short time. so there's still plenty of risks to consider  Wink Wink Wink

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

Just thought comes in my mind like as.

Bitcoin is just a trailer actually other cryptocurrencies are made up for these transactions. Bitcoin is reached to sky limit right now so obviously user will start to use Altcoins for micro transaction. Which will be more convenient for both buyer as well as seller, due to lower transaction fees for transfer of altcoins.

And Bitcoin will be most valuable Cryptocurrency ever in Universe.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a actually a great idea if it would be implemented as a mode of payment. Actually I have a friend who says her boss actually asked her if she'd want too be paid in Bitcoin or US dollars, and at first she was hesitant but wanted to try out Bitcoin and her boss made a deal with her that she'd be paid in Bitcoin for a month worth of work and right after she got her payment; converted it to a local currency. Now she regret why she converted all of her pay when Bitcoins price is so high. Anyways, I would gladly want to be paid in Bitcoin if ever it would be an option offered at work here in our place.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

I am yet to use bitcoin as a mode of payment but will do so in future. I think I will be providing services related to internet marketing in order to do so. In fact, this is right time for websites like Fiverr to allow BTC as mode of payment.

Signature available for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: