Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:06:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

It is best if the payment mode is in bitcoin. For people who are urgently paying for what they want to buy. In order not to withdraw from the banks. It is best to have mall most people bitcoin as a mode of payment. Many marketing places are in no way as bitcoin is a mode of payment. They may have placed it as a mode of payment, like in convenience stores to facilitate their shopping processes or needs.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
I think paying via bitcoin is totally the easiest way on paying a bill today because all you want to do is to get the address of the receiver paste it and click how much you will pay and send. It is not takes time and very easy.

LongSlip537

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

This is a very convenient way of paying for anything. And also it is convenient for making transactions.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

You can earn twice if you sell it high and how about you are paid in bitcoin and tje price get lower?
With this very high volatile of bitcoin, its very risk to get paid or accept payment via bitcoin. This payment will be good to you if you are a speculator too so not just a seller od stuff or service.
missycoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

I would say not bitcoin but blockchain as such, bitcoin is a good start but if more cryptos will be accepted as payment the better life we will have.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

For me, that kind of payment is a really cool idea. Bitcoin for transacting is really convenient. And at the same time, its value can be higher in the future. For now, that kind of transaction is rare but in the next couple of years or decades it might happen.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is a good form or mode of payment. Why? Because if a store or a shop accepted Bitcoin ad mode of payment, They have a high chance to gain a lot of money/profits. If the company collects the bitcoins they earn and they hold it for a long time, Bitcoin will increase its rate and price and they are able to gain a lot of money. Anyone of us will also can pay in just a few clicks in a store if we pay via Bitcoin. If that happens, many people will tend to know about Bitcoin and we will gain many money if its demand increase because Bitcoin's price will automatically increase if it's demand increase.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask the client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
Bitcoin is great for payment method. Because trade with Bitcoin is easy, safe and cost him cheap. Then it can be done anywhere and anytime. However, it is unfortunate, because in my State pay through Bitcoin is not allowed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

If it keeps having the same amount of fees for a long time, a lot of people will stop using it because of that, it would become unusable, useless.
This is the main reason of why the lightning network needs to be implemented as soon as possible, because the fees are enourmous right now.

icytalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

good thought...
we all afre liking btc so ofcourse in the future bitcoin will be a mode of payment
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

I think it would not be good for bitcoin to be made as a mode of payment. Bitcoin value always fluctuates, it is quite risky to accept it, maybe the moment you accept a bitcoin is high then suddenly it became low.

For the prices of the goods that are not fluctuating, this can cause confusion. It is much better to convert bitcoins into cash first then buy want you want with it.
strongpic

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Almost all my payments revolve around bitcoin, without it I feel uncomfortable.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

Unfortunately, not many employer or companies are paying or accepting bitcoin.  But, I can see an increase in paying bitcoin for freelance work which is good for the community.
yes i agree to that but also you can use bitcoin us a mode of payment for medical and other health service on clinic that approve bitcoin as a mode of payment.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

For me, that kind of payment is a really cool idea. Bitcoin for transacting is really convenient. And at the same time, its value can be higher in the future. For now, that kind of transaction is rare but in the next couple of years or decades it might happen.
yes very true, the most convenient transaction is with Bitcoin but transaction fee is very high and transaction time is also very long, if all this can be overcome then digital currency will be more famous and many people love it

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
siopao23

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

We all know Bitcoin has definitely started to become more mainstream and with its global reach and minimal fees.It's a payment method worth considering. There is lot of MLM Software Development company which is having a successful track of implementing Bitcoin Integrated service now. Its a common talk between the successful Entrepreneurs/ Network Marketers about Bitcoin MLM payment gateway. check out this factors about Bitcoin payment integration from here : https://infinitemlmsoftware.com/bitcoin-mlm-software.php

There are countries that are opening their territory for using bitcoin as a payment of their transaction. It is a good one since it can benefit people nowadays. Shops can accommodate much more customers since the transactions are fast. It is less hassle for customer too, to pay for their bills using bitcoin. There are shops that are accepting bitcoin like pizza shops in U.S.A and other branches around the world.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

the main purpose in creating bitcoin is as a digital currency. its function is similar to ordinary currency but by using more sophisticated technology. so that later can replace the conventional currency. Let's collect as much bitcoin as possible.
DByte

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

It is very cool to pay in bitcoins for many transactions not only limited to merchants and freelancers. Paying in bitcoins will encourage the spirit of savings and investment among people. Again, it would result in faster exchanges and higher security.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Personally, i haven't used bitcoin as a mode of payment but maybe ill use it when i really need to. After all, it is a kind of money. That's why alternative cryptocurrencies also have their own use as payment for a certain service or product.
belinda97

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

We will never use bitcoin in everyday life, it is more like an analog of gold. We will invest in it and it will simply lie as a reserve.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

I personally think it is a good idea to use bitcoin as a form of payment. It will be easier for both sides-the retailers and consumers because it is directly accessible. You do not need to convert it to cash for that matter. I also heard of bitcoins being accepted by some retailers on other countries and also it is accepted in online stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: